Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is against the law to either pay someone to drop charges or change their testimony, or to accept money to do so. So if you go along with this, you could incur your own legal liability. Also, if you fail to show for court dates, you could also be incurring liability. Finally, note that it's not your final say anyway whether to drop charges--in a criminal case, once the victim has made his/her complaint, he or is a witness, not a party to the case. The state is the prosecuting party and makes the decision whether to go forward or not. (They often respect the victim's wishes, but are not forced to do so.)

SO basically my parents broke the law by doing that. They also made me look bad by changing my testimony by throwing me under the bus.

I now researched that. That is why I'm telling you guys now about this.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It is against the law to either pay someone to drop charges or change their testimony, or to accept money to do so. So if you go along with this, you could incur your own legal liability. Also, if you fail to show for court dates, you could also be incurring liability. Finally, note that it's not your final say anyway whether to drop charges--in a criminal case, once the victim has made his/her complaint, he or is a witness, not a party to the case. The state is the prosecuting party and makes the decision whether to go forward or not. (They often respect the victim's wishes, but are not forced to do so.)

SO basically my parents broke the law by doing that. They also made me look bad by changing my testimony by throwing me under the bus.

I now researched that. That is why I'm telling you guys now about this.
Are you going to tell your parents that?
Old 06-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Are you going to tell your parents that?
I'm not so sure because I feel uncomfortable even speaking to them.
Old 06-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I'm not so sure because I feel uncomfortable even speaking to them.
I would be interested to see their reaction if you did tell them about that.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Aww, we're gonna miss you here. Which rugby team is yours? I hope your team wins! And I hope you're feeling better now.

Hi, Mary! OMG, did you look that up or did a lawyer tell you that? So are you gonna confront your parents about that? I know you're not comfortable talking to them, but if they're breaking the law while making you miserable then they should know that you can take legal action against them.

You're welcome. Let me know how the job hunting goes.

Oh, I know how hard weed pulling is, that's why I hated it. It didn't help that my dad's garden was horrible and it eventually all died. And it sounds like you had a really great workout! I know you're gonna start feeling the results. Are you sore as well?

Well, Hellmart is spreading like a virus across the country and the world. I wish they'd all go under, but not until after I leave. I think supermarket chains by definition tend to be smaller due to local businesses.

I thought those vids were interesting as well. That one about the guy being harassed by the cops was fascinating and disturbing. I can't believe that happened. His death was never solved, huh?
Old 06-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! Aww, we're gonna miss you here. Which rugby team is yours? I hope your team wins! And I hope you're feeling better now.
I will be back around tomorrow The Wallabies, but I think the Irish will win because they have the second best team in the world and we aren't the number one team lol
Old 06-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I will be back around tomorrow The Wallabies, but I think the Irish will win because they have the second best team in the world and we aren't the number one team lol
Okay, cool! Aww, well I still wish your team luck, Sam.

Oh, and I saw the trailer for the new Halloween movie! Here it is! And it's true, it picks up 40 years after the first movie in 1978 as if none of the other sequels ever happened.

Old 06-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay, cool! Aww, well I still wish your team luck, Sam.

Oh, and I saw the trailer for the new Halloween movie! Here it is! And it's true, it picks up 40 years after the first movie in 1978 as if none of the other sequels ever happened.

Thanks Alex

Cool, not sure whether I will watch it lol
Old 06-08-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks Alex

Cool, not sure whether I will watch it lol
You're welcome.

Well, I'm gonna wait for the reviews to come in first.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

ugh, I love scary movies but for some reason Michael and Jason terrify me. I was chased by a guy in Michael Myers mask on halloween when I was younger and with Jason, I saw a thing when I was younger where he chainsawed off someones head. I think I have bit of trauma from those.
Old 06-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
ugh, I love scary movies but for some reason Michael and Jason terrify me. I was chased by a guy in Michael Myers mask on halloween when I was younger and with Jason, I saw a thing when I was younger where he chainsawed off someones head. I think I have bit of trauma from those.
Awww, I'm sorry, Katie. OMG, some guy actually did that to you?

I know how you feel, I was terrified by Michael Myers as a kid. Not so much by Jason, though. The movies themselves scared me more than he did.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks! yea, it was pretty scary.

yea I'll probably end up seeing the movie though, need to beat my fear!
Old 06-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

I don't care what people saw about slasher series, I love every single film! They're not there to give some profound meaning or have a life changing experience. They're made to entertain and give us a way to escape the normal life crap.

Really the only two Halloween movies I didn't like were Curse of Michael Myers and Halloween: Resurrection
Old 06-08-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! I'm glad you're back!

I love slasher movies too! But only certain ones. I liked the first two Halloween movies the most. The other ones I liked were Halloween 4 and H20. OMG, was it that long ago?

Quote:
thanks! yea, it was pretty scary.

yea I'll probably end up seeing the movie though, need to beat my fear!
Halloween and Halloween II both gave me nightmares, Katie. But afterwards I got used to it.

I'm glad you're gonna go see it.

And I have to go to bed because I have work tomorrow. I'll see you all tomorrow!

Goodnight, Mark! Goodnight, Katie! Goodnight, Sam! Goodnight, Mary!
Old 06-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! OMG, did you look that up or did a lawyer tell you that? So are you gonna confront your parents about that? I know you're not comfortable talking to them, but if they're breaking the law while making you miserable then they should know that you can take legal action against them.

You're welcome. Let me know how the job hunting goes.

Oh, I know how hard weed pulling is, that's why I hated it. It didn't help that my dad's garden was horrible and it eventually all died. And it sounds like you had a really great workout! I know you're gonna start feeling the results. Are you sore as well?

Well, Hellmart is spreading like a virus across the country and the world. I wish they'd all go under, but not until after I leave. I think supermarket chains by definition tend to be smaller due to local businesses.

I thought those vids were interesting as well. That one about the guy being harassed by the cops was fascinating and disturbing. I can't believe that happened. His death was never solved, huh?
I just did look that up very early this morning. Here is where I read it at:
https://attorneypages.com/law-questi...apon-41142.htm
I will confront them if they come after me when I get enough money to take my sister to court. I'm planning on taking her to a courthouse that has a jury. I figured I would have more luck in that. THis is causing me to feel depressed again.

I did a better job on the weed pulling today. I think it was because I had tennis shoes on rather than wearing the wedges had on yesterday. No I'm not sore now, but I was last night. I took a potassium pill and some Advil. I kind of want to order a shake that I can burn off tomorrow.

I advise you to get out of there sooner rather than later though. If the store closes down or the stock market would crash, then that would be bad on you 401K. That is kind of why my boyfriend decided not to work there anymore.

No. The case wasn't solved unfortunately. I think it was because of those crooked cops down there had it covered up. Fresno police must suck. I don't feel comfortable going down there. I wonder if John Lang thought about moving elsewhere to save his life. What did you think about the fake cop stories? WHich one of those is the creepiest to you?

Quote:
I would be interested to see their reaction if you did tell them about that.
I have mix feelings about that though. I don't want to risk getting hurt though if I go over to their house. Also see what I told Alex.

Quote:

I will be seeing that.

Quote:
The Creeper and Leatherface are the ones that are the scariest to me. The reason why is how strong they are. The Creeper hardly gets hurt that much. I don't see much affect by him getting hurt.

Jason doesn't care a chainsaw though, Leatherface does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I don't care what people saw about slasher series, I love every single film! They're not there to give some profound meaning or have a life changing experience. They're made to entertain and give us a way to escape the normal life crap.

Yes. How are you?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread