Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Everything Must Go (3.19) Episode Discussion

Everything Must Go
May 12, 8:30pm et/pt

Episode Discussion
As their expenses continue to mount, Marshall and Lily decide to sell some of their possessions online.
Barney and Abby go to the bar to flaunt their relationship in Ted's face. Barney attempts to anger Ted in many other ways as well.

Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like I've seen the whole episode already just because of all the clips out there...but I'm still looking forward to it
DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I feel like I've seen the whole episode already just because of all the clips out there...
That's so true Thankfully I haven't watched them, so I'm still gonna be more or less surprised.

To be honest, my dislike for Britney makes me feel impatient about this episode in the very "let's get this over with" kind of way...
~DresdenDoll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

The only promo or clip I've watched is the one above.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I had done that...then I wouldn't be so spoiled
DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Oy. I didn't know Britney was coming back for another episode. I read the name Abby and had no clue who that was.

...I remember now.
Old 05-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

I've managed to keep myself from watching any clips! *is proud* Looks great, though!
Old 05-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

I've seen all the clips... I'm a spoiler whore. I think it could be quite good, lots of Barney which never sucks.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Master Fan

I haven't watched any clips, I was tempted to but there are so many I'd end up basically watching half the episode . Lots of Barney is good but why does it have to be with her .

Last edited by -Louise-; 05-12-2008 at 03:15 AM
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 03:20 AM
Elite Fan

I think, trying to be objective, she's better than I expected and I did think she was cute and quite funny, but having said that, if I lived in a cave and didn't know who she was, and then caught her episode of HIMYM I'd watch it and go "But she can't act, why have they cast her!?"
Old 05-12-2008, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

All things considered she is better than I thought as well but my initial idea of how she was going to be was awful basically , I'm OK with seeing her a few times on the show as long as there is actually a reason for her character to be there. I just worry they will keep trying to find ways to bring her back and the whole thing will get ridiculous.
-Louise- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

I'm with you. She was better than I expected mostly because I was expecting a true acting disaster. It wasn't. It was just obvious that she's not an actress and she's not natural. I'm fearing to see her tonight, especially since she's apparently gonna have a lot of scenes with Neil. She just doesn't mesure up. Last time she was kinda there. It's not like she had a lot of dialogue (and yes Firefox that is a correct spelling sorry, it irks me every time...) and Josh was saving the scenes. This time she'll probably have more text and OMG please tell me there won't be any make out with Barney!
~DresdenDoll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promo! I'll try not to think much about Britney...

Marshall wearing a T-Shirt with a brazilian flag on it just brought a big smile to my face

Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

aww i'm so happy to see Britney back...i think she's a better actress than Sarah Chalke actually lol...but then again, i've never been that big of a Sarah fan....like she bugged me so bad during her Roseanne days when she filled in as Becky(Lecy will always be the best Becky on Roseanne, IMO lol)...she always seems to be trying too hard
Old 05-12-2008, 10:03 AM
Total Fan

Even if tonight's the return of Britney, I still can't wait to see it. Every new episode is joy to me
Daph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread