Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, but that diner scene ended up getting cut out of the finale, sadly. I would've preferred something even longer, like Robin confessing this to Ted during Sunrise, when they were walking along the beach, or when Robin called Ted into her bridal room right before the wedding and asked him about the locket.
They cut out some important scenes out of the finale. If timing was an issue they should have made it 2 hours Oh yeah Sunrise would have been great! She didn’t say much she just listened so it would have been nice to hear her feelings. Maybe the writers thought it would cheapen her impending wedding? However they had many chances to explain and chose not to. It’s frustrating
Old 08-20-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplerose82 (View Post)
They cut out some important scenes out of the finale. If timing was an issue they should have made it 2 hours Oh yeah Sunrise would have been great! She didn’t say much she just listened so it would have been nice to hear her feelings. Maybe the writers thought it would cheapen her impending wedding? However they had many chances to explain and chose not to. It’s frustrating
Yeah, they cut out a lot, including Lily paying Marshall those five dollars. I really wanted to see that. And I think that Sunrise already cheapened Robin's impending wedding, so it wouldn't have mattered. But yeah, it's frustrating.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, they cut out a lot, including Lily paying Marshall those five dollars. I really wanted to see that. And I think that Sunrise already cheapened Robin's impending wedding, so it wouldn't have mattered. But yeah, it's frustrating.
Yeah, I guess it did. Spending the night walking the beach with ex while fiancé is drunk out of his mind then trying to run away with said ex isn’t the best way to start off a marriage.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I guess it did. Spending the night walking the beach with ex while fiancé is drunk out of his mind then trying to run away with said ex isn’t the best way to start off a marriage.
No, it isn't, Amber. I've actually been thinking about what scene would've been a good time for Robin to tell Ted why she said, "No," and I guess either Sunrise or The End of the Aisle would've been good. Or they could've had an extended episode about how Ted and Robin got back together. I just don't like the way they crammed everything into such a small amount of time.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Good point!
Old 08-23-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mary! Glad to see you back!
Old 08-27-2018, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

soldier on
Old 08-27-2018, 05:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 08-27-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, thanks for those gifs, Mary!

I really loved their hair back then as well.
Old 08-30-2018, 03:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love their inside joke
Old 08-30-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

General Knowledge! I loved that, Amber. Their inside joke was so cute.
Old 08-30-2018, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

The moment I posted was sweet while the moment Amber posted was funny and cute.
Old 08-31-2018, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

They had some great moments

It was supposed to be a gif of all their salutes but it didn’t post as a gif..hmm

Old 08-31-2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, Mary.

It was supposed to be a gif? Hmmm... let me see if I can do it, Amber.

Mine is working, but it looks like FF shrunk yours. I really hate that.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread