Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
I was thinking.

What the fck means Dakota's last tweet about Minky? Is a bad or good thing?
Quote please?
Old 01-04-2012, 08:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
Quote please?

I think this:

DakotaBlueR
“@RiaZed: @theotherJoeCole @carmell_r omg omg 'right now' I can't wait I hope there is more minky” left now
Old 01-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

I'd be down for our own livestream.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I meant you and I~ but if anyone want to join us, welcome.
Sure, bb. That'd be great. I'll PM you so we can discuss the details.

Quote:
What the fck means Dakota's last tweet about Minky? Is a bad or good thing?
Ikr? I still don't get it. Head****er.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I like the idea too. It would be great to cry all over the mess of this season with no Minky and stuff, but together lol. By now, the latest sh1t i've been seeing, it's not pleasing me. I really can't stand this fandom anymore.

Quote:
Sure, bb. That'd be great. I'll PM you so we can discuss the details.
Good

I think the only ep I'll try to see in livestream, will be the first episode tho.
The rest... and Rich's episode, mainly... I don't want to see it ;_;

Quote:
Ikr? I still don't get it. Head****er.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I suppose we could have an episode discussion post in the Minky comm at LJ. I think it'd be easier for everyone. Although those who don't have an account there would have to create one.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd love a Minky livestream
Old 01-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
I suppose we could have an episode discussion post in the Minky comm at LJ. I think it'd be easier for everyone. Although those who don't have an account there would have to create one.
That's a good idea too. If anyone more want to join us

Surely we'll have to wait for a download link and then like make the livestream or something.

And tbh, after what happened with Misfits this year... I think maybe will be hard to find a livestream of Skins too. So that's another reason to watch the ep later, and not with all the rest of people~.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

thank u for the new thread. love the OP, SO PRETTY.

Quote:
DakotaBlueR Dakota Blue Richards
“@RiaZed: @theotherJoeCole @carmell_r omg omg 'right now' I can't wait I hope there is more minky” left now

Quote:
they reset all the rankings for the promo pics at e4. weird.
why, i mean why would they do this? it would be funny if they actually did it on purpose and was not accidental or something.

i will miss such scenes in s6.

this is beautiful. all i wanted was one shot of them together in the opening titles, just one beautiful shot. **** u skins.

i wonder when we r gonna get that interview with dr. cook? i hope soon, that interview might also give us some idea about what to expect in s6.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
i wonder when we r gonna get that interview with dr. cook? i hope soon, that interview might also give us some idea about what to expect in s6.
I am not sure :/ Fires should ask her in twitter
Old 01-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
I am not sure :/ Fires should ask her in twitter
i agree. she should ask her. dr. cook havent posted in this thread for a while, i hope she post here soon and give us something good about minky. i am starting to lose all hope tbh.

we got such a good minky scene in mini's episode in s5, and in s6 mini's episode we will be getting malo angst. how things changed.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
i agree. she should ask her. dr. cook havent posted in this thread for a while, i hope she post here soon and give us something good about minky. i am starting to lose all hope tbh.
I don't know. Remember when she said to Freya on twitter that Mini's storyline will be "exciting"... I don't really know what she was talking about. After all the things we know :/ Seriously, at this point i really think not even romantic friendship will be on for these two.

Quote:
we got such a good minky scene in mini's episode in s5, and in s6 mini's episode we will be getting malo angst. how things changed.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't know. Remember when she said to Freya on twitter that Mini's storyline will be "exciting"... I don't really know what she was talking about. After all the things we know :/ Seriously, at this point i really think not even romantic friendship will be on for these two.
yea i remember that. i really cant think of any reason as to why dr. cook would find mini's story line exciting if it was gonna be revolving around malo tbh. they must have something big planned for mini that we dont know about? hopefully not pregnancy like many of u r speculating or anything like that.

and dr. cook seems very excited about minky's story line as well. i dont understand why it would be so interesting if it was only about friendship, we have had friendships in skins previously too, what could be so special about minky that they r doing interviews on it? will skins really troll us that badly? i guess we will only find out once s6 starts.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
i dont understand why it would be so interesting if it was only about friendship, we have had friendships in skins previously too, what could be so special about minky that they r doing interviews on it?
omg this.

I don't get all these things. Like: Yeah, Minky will be the most well treated friendship of Skins. OKAY. I just don't get it. What is the point... what is the special thing, if they are going to be just friends.

Quote:
will skins really troll us that badly? i guess we will only find out once s6 starts.
At this I think, yes.

Rose, are you going to watch the livestream for the first episode?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I don't get all these things. Like: Yeah, Minky will be the most well treated friendship of Skins. OKAY. I just don't get it. What is the point... what is the special thing, if they are going to be just friends.
ikr. none of this **** adds up tbh. makes zero sense.

Quote:
Rose, are you going to watch the livestream for the first episode?
cant say for sure rn hun. i might just end up downloading it when its up on torrents