Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Lol, I thought it said "Minky HOMO Love Stage". Sigh, why am I so shallow?
"Minky HOMO Love Stage"

lmaooooooooooooo
Old 01-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

I got it all wrong, of course. Nothing homo about these two.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
I got it all wrong, of course. Nothing homo about these two.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw...o10_r2_250.gif
I cannot. How's that just friendship. Rage is growing in me. When I get to see all these nightmares happening in my screen, I'll explode and I'll be an annoying b1tch. idec.

They are really BFF I mean all the 17 year old girls stare at pictures of their best friends like that. True friendship lasts.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited for any plots that don't involve retconning Minky or nuking Hardlet --- so I can't wait for 10% of the series. / optimism

I think what this series has in store for Hardlet will be an even bigger instance of the "Break the Cutie" trope than the Emily creys fest that was S4.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

When this b1tch is going to stop?

Someone stop her/his crazy ass seriously.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Addicted Fan

I dont see braces for "Oddness"

Old 01-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When I get to see all these nightmares happening in my screen, I'll explode and I'll be an annoying b1tch. idec.
I was thinking and I don't think I want to watch the livestreams anymore. I feel like the comments in the discussion post will annoy me to no end. It's best if I watch it by myself, I think.

Quote:
I'm excited for any plots that don't involve retconning Minky or nuking Hardlet --- so I can't wait for 10% of the series. / optimism
I'm excited for Alex lol

This is beyond pathetic. She needs to get over her personal issues and let it go already.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I was thinking and I don't think I want to watch the livestreams anymore. I feel like the comments in the discussion post will annoy me to no end. It's best if I watch it by myself, I think.
Me as well. Not to mention the Internet connection in the hotel I am living this month won't probably allow me to stream any livestream. Thank God, because honestly I don't want to watch every episode. Freya, Nick, Minky and the finale are enough. The rest I can watch in summer without fandom wank and drama, when (probably) I will have change my attitude towards Skins and alone series sixth. My excitement for Skins died after the Minky Gate calmed down and the trailer together with official pictures were released, leaving us without a doubt that they will take a completely different (and worse) than S5, more S4-esque approach to Skins and targeted to the audience that didn't like S5. Frankly speaking, if not for fandom, I would't even consider spending time on reading and writing about Skins.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Me too i don't know what I'm going to do, I have mixed feelings for everything.

lol We should watch the ep together.

also I think i'll unfollow everyone on tumblr because everything will annoy me lmao

Quote:
This is beyond pathetic. She needs to get over her personal issues and let it go already.
I'm so over this bitch. And the "sad" thing, that some people actually reply her on twitter. This person is crazy for real.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Looking for Dakota's beautiful party pictures where she's wearing a corset. Any help Minky****s?
Old 01-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

The awkward moment when you favorite the latest Minky thread to save yourself the time of clicking through the folders.

On a side note, TV Tropes talks a lot about how early on it's implied that Mini goes to great lengths to hide an impoverished background to maintain the "rich bitch" front. I always connected her shame to her mother and never considered that socioeconomic status could underlie her insecurities, but in hindsight it makes sense.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank God, because honestly I don't want to watch every episode. Freya, Nick, Minky and the finale are enough. The rest I can watch in summer without fandom wank and drama, when (probably) I will have change my attitude towards Skins and alone series sixth
I don't know if I could do that. I just have to watch all the episodes.

Quote:
lol We should watch the ep together.
Do you mean you and I or this thread altogether?

Quote:
Looking for Dakota's beautiful party pictures where she's wearing a corset. Any help Minky****s?
Ah, I know what pictures you're talking about but I lost the link. I think Paz has it, though.

Quote:
The awkward moment when you favorite the latest Minky thread to save yourself the time of clicking through the folders.
Lol, I always have it open in a tab.

Quote:
I always connected her shame to her mother and never considered that socioeconomic status could underlie her insecurities, but in hindsight it makes sense.
I always thought it was both. I wish they had explored that a bit more. Another thing that'll be forgotten in S6, I'm sure.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I don't know if I could do that. I just have to watch all the episodes.
Skip eps, that's too hard.

Quote:
Do you mean you and I or this thread altogether?
I meant you and I~ but if anyone want to join us, welcome. It will be good like make our own livestream or something lol. I think Fires had a link for a site...

Quote:
Ah, I know what pictures you're talking about but I lost the link. I think Paz has it, though.
Ahh, yes. Still have it. I'll send to you rn, Tobiko! PM.

Quote:
Another thing that'll be forgotten in S6, I'm sure.
This make me so mad
Old 01-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiko (View Post)

Old 01-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I was thinking.

What the fck means Dakota's last tweet about Minky? Is a bad or good thing?