Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

:/

I'm in two minds.

Okay.

The episode was really good. But my OTP has just been kind of slaughtered lol. I did find the Cook/Pandora sex not too bad actually. I thought it was sweet how Cook was the only one who wanted to play Twister with her, it was cute. And oh my gosh, Jack is so HOT. That sex scene got me all flustered I swear to god.

I was hopeful at first when I saw Effy get jealous and upset when she saw Pandora and Cook together. But Pandora's "I know you. I know he's not the one you want." made me Urgh. I got confused because it did seem to genuinely upset Effy. I loved "He's a sensational ******* isnt he?" though.

Even in their small scenes, C/E just radiate chemistry for me. I'm just hoping this is a blip.

I really liked Katie this episode for some reason.

Next week looks boring, but I did expect that considering whos episode it is.

Oh and Freddie. Get a personality please. This is Skins fgs.

Last edited by Sweet Awe; 02-12-2009 at 04:27 PM
Old 02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah i have to admit during that Panda/Cook scene, Jack turned me on a little bit. He seemed to know what he was doing there, that was nice.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

A.W.E.S.O.M.E epi.

I Think this episode proves how friend freddie is.
The girl he likes was telling him to say, but he preferred to go with his friend.
ah freddie

the Cook/pandora scene was surprisingly good! Its interesting how they write a beautiful scene for C/P and just a rush sex for C/E.

I felt bad for Pandora and Effy. But YAY for Thomas I'm soo glad he's back.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe_Tomorrow (View Post)
Yeah i have to admit during that Panda/Cook scene, Jack turned me on a little bit. He seemed to know what he was doing there, that was nice.
A little bit?

My god. Knows what he's doing is definitely one way of putting it.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

The episode was AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Freddie, I love you! He is a great friend, so cute what he did for JJ...

Cook/Pandora was great, i kinda like the scene...

Aww Thomas, you're so cute!

Effy/Pandora scene was my 2nd favorite...
He's not the one you want! I know that cause I'm your friend!
Gahhh, Pandora knows Effy wants Freddie
TK
Old 02-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Erm, just watched Skins & the Panda/Cook sexy time was HAWT! Better than the scenes that he's had with Effy of that nature! The twister bit beforehand was cute as well. Sally Phillips was perfectly cast as Pandora's Mum, lol. Def the best episode so far imo. I wasn't expecting Thomas to return so quickly. I liked that this episode was focused on the Panda/Effy friendship, there was some real depth & development & nice to see some emotion from Effy.

Last edited by Alaric20; 02-12-2009 at 05:03 PM
Old 02-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm annoyed and I haven't even seen it yet
Old 02-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

you shouldn't! In my opinion, it was the best episode of Skins!!!
TK
Old 02-12-2009, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Dods <3 Well, you know how I feel about Freffy So I'm not looking forward to it. But I'll suck it up and watch it and hope for the best.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

I didn't think it was the best episode because of Freffy! Loved Pandora, her mom, Effy, JJ... They were all great in the episode!
TK
Old 02-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I believe you I'm downloading it now
Old 02-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric20 (View Post)
Erm, just watched Skins & the Panda/Cook sexy time was HAWT! Better than the scenes that he's had with Effy of that nature! The twister bit beforehand was cute as well. Sally Phillips was perfectly cast as Pandora's Mum, lol. Def the best episode so far imo. I wasn't expecting Thomas to return so quickly. I liked that this episode was focused on the Panda/Effy friendship, there was some real depth & development & nice to see some emotion from Effy.
I know that Pandora/Cook scene was hot, and I was not expecting it to be..I mean Cook is hot, but Pandora is so sweet looking..but I loved the scene and definitely thought it was the best episode this season so far.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Holy crap, that sex scene was hot. Waaaaay better than the C/E ones we've gotten.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Well I really liked this episode to tell you the truth. I loved the twister scene between Pandora and Cook but I felt for Pandora because she just lost her virginity (I guess) before her boyfriend got back. I'm happy though that Thomas is back.
Finally the two girls kissed, it was t i m e! to me it was actually becoming boring. I loved Panda's mother reaction . That was pretty hilarious though I first though that Cook being in her room with her being completely messed up would end in them having sex . I love Freddy, he's quite charming but I'd love him to get a real story line, if possible far from Effy, I love her really but I just don't see any chemistry between the two and I don't think she deserves him right now. Now I can't help but ship Cook and Pandora together .

Has anyone noticed that one of the girls at the party (the blonde one with the pink dress) is a contestant at Paris Hilton's British Best friend?

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode was really good! I shouldn't had let the comments/reviews scare me, 'cause I like it a lot. The music was probably my favorite part, the soundtrack was just perfect.

I'm loving Katie and her friendship (if you can call it that) with Effy more and more.

Pandora broke my heart. Her scene with Cook was hot! He looked so good tonight CE still owns me, of course Which leads me to Freffy, who bore me and I just want it to be over already. I'm liking Freddie more though, I was happy that he left with JJ instead of playing along with Effy, who needs to get a grip and figure out what she wants

Thomas is back OMG when he finds out about Panda and Cook...it's gonna be horrible.

Overall I thought this episode was great, even though I don't like how some things are going.