Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Chuck Bass S&S #435: Still Not enough Monkey, We need more monkey! GG Writers. Step it up please.

Season 5

- Episodes -

"The Jewel of Denial"

ELIZABETH HURLEY GUEST STARS IN A MULTI-EPISODE ARC FOR SEASON FIVE / EPISODE FEATURES A JENNY PACKHAM FASHION SHOW - Nate (Chace Crawford) must decide whether to cross moral lines at Diana's (Elizabeth Hurley) request. Dan (Penn Badgley) has figured out who is publishing his book, and seeks help to stop it, but he ends up in the spotlight anyway. Chuck (Ed Westwick) helps Dan come to terms with his fate, just as Dan continues to try to help Chuck break through his emotional block. Serena (Blake Lively) and Charlie (Kaylee DeFer) return to the Upper East Side from California. Leighton Meester, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Larry Shaw directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher (#503).

"Memoirs of an Invisible Dan"

ELIZABETH HURLEY GUEST STARS IN A MULTI-EPISODE ARC AND TATE DONOVAN DIRECTS - After much deliberation, Dan (Penn Badgley) decides to gather Serena (Blake Lively), Blair (Leighton Meester), Nate (Chace Crawford), Chuck (Ed Westwick), Rufus (Matthew Settle) and Lily (Kelly Rutherford) to reveal the truth about his book in the hope that they will support him at his book party. Meanwhile, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Louis (guest star Hugo Becker) hit a crises point after Louis reads Dan's book. Diana (Hurley) learns incriminating information about one of Nate's friends and uses it to her advantage. Kaylee DeFer also stars. Tate Donovan directed the episode written by Amy B. Harris (#504).

The Fasting and The Furious

MONDAY, OCTOBER 24

YOM KIPPUR AT THE WALDORFS/ELIZABETH HURLEY GUEST STARS IN A MULTI-EPISODE ARC – In the midst of celebrating Yom Kippur with family and friends, Blair (Leighton Meester) and Louis (guest star Hugo Becker) find themselves in a power struggle with Louis’ family. Serena’s (Blake Lively) boss (guest star Michael Michele) puts Serena in the awkward position of choosing between her new job and her relationship with Dan (Penn Badgley). Diana (Hurley) prepares to debut the New York Spectator, but an unfortunate last-minute surprise delays the launch and Diana expects Nate (Chace Crawford) to do whatever it takes to save the day. Ed Westwick, Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Joe Lazarov directed the episode written by Peter Elkoff (#505)
:: SPOILER SOURCES ::

Blair Waldorf needs a devil redeemed, not a donut. Is there any good Chuck/Blair stuff coming up on Gossip Girl? — Janey
And your reward is such: Of course there are great Chair moments coming up! Producers have certainly heard your cries, and all I’ll say is that you should not count anyone out of the running for Blair’s heart. On that note, can everyone please give Josh Schwartz his Twitter back? Also, CONGRATULATIONS. You are the winner of this week's Best Question award for one of the best characterizations of Dan Humphrey I've ever read.

Can you tell us anything about Blair on Gossip Girl and the many men in her life? She’s got her pauper, her prince and her king — how will she ever choose?! I’m really rooting for Chuck and Blair to get back together eventually. Can you tell us if the last five episodes have some drama for them? — Leslie
I don’t know how she’ll choose, but I do know that easier choices have been made by entire branches of the U.S. government. Kidding. But in all seriousness, there is definitely drama to be had, and I hear there’s more than you can handle in the two-part finale, which takes place over one event-filled night in the Gossip-verse (but airs over two weeks for us).

And what about Chuck? Josh [Safran] explains that the theme of this season, for everyone, is “growing up”. “They are all actually taking the first steps to who they are going to be,” says Josh. “Chuck’s journey, even though it looks like he’s a thrill-seeker [in the premiere], that opens the door to a new avenue for him, a new way of life, which isn’t what you’ve seen yet. But I think people will really like it. I think it’s the only actual step in the evolution of Chuck.

:: SET PICTURES ::
July 14th

Set Video - July 14th

August 3rd

August 9th

August 30th

August 31st

September 1st

Other Set pictures

It is a gross misconception that CBers ship
the couple in their current state- they don’t.
They ship them for the potential they have
to be great once they find their way
back from the dark
place they fell into.
As Safran said….
”its always dark before the dawn”.
They want to see CB rise from the ashes and grow from the dark place.

Old 10-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT Hon
Old 10-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Np

I will say there is something going on with him at the end of 5.04 they are laying in her bed and Blair starts following asleep and and Louis has this look on his face!!!!

Old 10-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT

bring it back from the other thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinalima (View Post)
Yeah, in 5x03 I got the impression Blair was lying, but in 5x04 I didn't. Maybe Blair didn't look at the results and just wants to believe it's Louis baby. Didn't anyone else think that Louis attitude changed after he found out Blair is pregnant? He didn't freak out with CB spending the whole night together in 4x22 but he freaks out over Dan's book (fiction) and almost leaves Blair even though she is pregnant. Maybe he is sterile and he knows it

I'm starting to believe Louis family is spying on Blair. And changed the results of te DNA test (a la Gerogina)
Louis seemed more shocked then happy. And the ''I told the magazine I didn't want kids to protect you'' is pure BS.
You don't have to lie to protect anyone, just say ''we're going to wait a bit to have kids'' And I hardly think Blair would be on a ''baby bump watch''.

The fact he got upset over something that would've happened BEFORE he stalked followed Blair to NY is ridic. Yet he wasn't upset when Blair ditched him and spent the entire night MIA, arriving with Chuck with a very ''I did something naughty'' look on her face.
So IMO now he is looking for a scape goat, but doesn't have the balls to just go ''I can't have children, so you cheated on me'' probably because of the scandle of him a ''prince'' being cheated on and because what mommy would say.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly think that Louis came back because his moma made him do it.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee (View Post)
TFTNT

bring it back from the other thread

I'm starting to believe Louis family is spying on Blair. And changed the results of te DNA test (a la Gerogina)
Louis seemed more shocked then happy. And the ''I told the magazine I didn't want kids to protect you'' is pure BS.
You don't have to lie to protect anyone, just say ''we're going to wait a bit to have kids'' And I hardly think Blair would be on a ''baby bump watch''.

The fact he got upset over something that would've happened BEFORE he stalked followed Blair to NY is ridic. Yet he wasn't upset when Blair ditched him and spent the entire night MIA, arriving with Chuck with a very ''I did something naughty'' look on her face.
So IMO now he is looking for a scape goat, but doesn't have the balls to just go ''I can't have children, so you cheated on me'' probably because of the scandle of him a ''prince'' being cheated on and because what mommy would say.
This whole thing is fake, its a set up. Louis Can't have children he need's to just come out and admit he is sterile and move on, They would have had to have had the results switched, there is a lot of lying going on and it all involves the the soon to be couple and his family!

In the picture below he has the Im lying look!
Old 10-20-2011, 02:37 PM
Passionate Fan

He looks plain creepy on the pic.
He obviously knows something is up.

the ''I will never let you go'' followed by the creeppy lying down scene screams
''But I don't trust you, know you're lying but I will act innocent because if you marry me I can rule Monaco and have ''ze heirrrrr'' I need, even if is not actually mine.''
Old 10-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

The look on his face in that cap imo says that a) he doesn't trust Blair and b) he knows that their relationship is not going to end well. What a great parallel to the 1.02 scene it was.

I'm really curious to find about what he'll be scheming about.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Thanks for the welcome guys

Quote:
Mitra! I was going to invite you here one time I was lurking at the other place! Welcome!!
Aww, that's sweet. Thanks! Feels like a breath of fresh air
Old 10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Marina> (View Post)
The look on his face in that cap imo says that a) he doesn't trust Blair and b) he knows that their relationship is not going to end well. What a great parallel to the 1.02 scene it was.

well, Louis apparently filmed a scene with Chuck's doctor, which seems kind of strange considering that Chuck has showed no signs of going after Blair so far

not to mention having a contract that says the baby "has to be born in Monoco" and Blair has to move their before the kid is born

tradition is a bunch of BS...they are trying to get that kid and get info on Chuck

Louis wouldn't need personal info on Chuck unless he wanted amo for the future
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Marina> (View Post)

My guess is that he'll try to use all of Chuck's bad choices against him, in a ''Blair is better off without you''.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chuck is at Nate's job!

Old 10-20-2011, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

I honestly believe that all of this is just to avoid a royal scandal. I don't know how far it goes with Louis and his secrets, but I do think that next week he will find out who the father is, and it won't be him. I still don't get why people think it's not Chuck who's the father Like hello?
Old 10-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't watch it right now but finally a preview that includes Chuck

And about Louis, I agree that it doesn't make sense that he'd need all that info on Chuck now that he's let Blair go, so my only guess is that he truly suspects already or that he will be aware that the baby is not his.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt title

thanks Isa