Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
but i loved how roswell ended

you work for the CIA? no, I understand what you're saying though. I've always known there are many factors that go into a show surviving not just ratings, I mean look at OTH. I was just hoping upon hope the show's ratings would tank just for a hoot.
I loved how it ended , But I hated how they started the 3rd season. OTH thank god, it was killing me !

See I had thought that too, because Josh did it for The OC and Chuck. I don't know why I panicked the writers did pretty much say this wasnt the last season. I just want CB and Im becomming very Impatient

gg4lifenyc I had always thought that too, He had said in a interview that he wanted to keep each show on as long as they could.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakFastinWonerland (View Post)
I loved how it ended , But I hated how they started the 3rd season. OTH thank god, it was killing me !

See I had thought that too, because Josh did it for The OC and Chuck. I don't know why I panicked the writers did pretty much say this wasnt the last season. I just want CB and Im becomming very Impatient

gg4lifenyc I had always thought that too, He had said in a interview that he wanted to keep each show on as long as they could.
he has been saying that he repeated that again last week
Old 10-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg4lifenyc (View Post)
he has been saying that he repeated that again last week
That has been. The only thing keeping me sane!!! I keep repeating that statement.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think S6 is for sure, 7 will be impossible.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
you didn't like max and liz being outlaws?

If there is a S6, they really need to have Chuck and Blair be a couple. All of this angst, for more than two seasons, with no pay off is going to send viewers away. Either they should do that, or at least make it clear that Chuck doesn't love her anymore and neither does Blair love him so we know it's over for good. But of course they'll never do that, so I'm hoping that means it'll be a season with them together.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I find that surprising when GG is the lowest rated scripted show on network television and they've lost hundreds of thousands of viewers just since last winter. I get all the "other" media markers, but it all seems odd to me.

Of course, that maybe because recent spoilers indicating even more wedding crap in episode 11 or 12 just hammered home how annoyed I am by this wedding storyline. Of course, if they actually pull a Philadelphia Story in the 100th, I might LOL forever and forgive them (kind of) for boring the everliving crap out of me right now. (Bridesmaid auditions? )
Old 10-20-2011, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just want CB and Charles place!
Old 10-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

Me too Isa!!!!
Old 10-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

The 100th is episode 13, right?? ugghh I just want this lame storyline to be over.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I find that surprising when GG is the lowest rated scripted show on network television and they've lost hundreds of thousands of viewers just since last winter. I get all the "other" media markers, but it all seems odd to me.
is gg really the lowest rated scripted show on network tv right now? damn that's pretty bad

Old 10-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

I see season 6 and that being it.

Grace , i felt by the time it got to S3 it didnt really.feel like roswell probably bcs just about everyone knew. Thats the one thing GG has going, still know one knows who GG is.
Old 10-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by issa (View Post)
I just want CB and Charles place!
Me too
Quote:
Of course, that maybe because recent spoilers indicating even more wedding crap in episode 11 or 12 just hammered home how annoyed I am by this wedding storyline. Of course, if they actually pull a Philadelphia Story in the 100th, I might LOL forever and forgive them (kind of) for boring the everliving crap out of me right now. (Bridesmaid auditions?)
If they pulled a Philidelphia Story in the 100th I would probably be very willing to forget the previous boredom and be very nice to them
Old 10-21-2011, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Is it really the lowest? I mean I can't stand the show 99% of the time but there is def worse out there. Strange it still gets more buzz though than most teen shows...

Kat | Tumblr
Old 10-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed_aussie (View Post)
Is it really the lowest? I mean I can't stand the show 99% of the time but there is def worse out there. Strange it still gets more buzz though than most teen shows...
So I've heard.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

From what we can make out it says "Father and the..." Any guesses to the rest of the title?

Gossip Girl - Episode 5.12 - Title Revealed in Leaked Call Sheet | Spoiler TV