Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chuck Bass S&S #363: Chuck Bass will get his POV...at the end of this season!

CHUCK bass spoiler and speculation thread
t h r e e h u n d r e d sixty two!
Season four will open with a radiant Serena and Blair
enjoying their grand and romantic summer in Paris…
until Chuck mysteriously arrives in town with a new
girlfriend and a new identity. Blair swore off Chuck
forever but will this changed man woo Blair into having
a change of heart, or will Queen B set her sights
on ruling Columbia University?

Episode Descriptions - Season 4

4.16: "While You Weren't Sleeping"
Writer: Sara Goodman
Director: Norman Buckley

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, ERIC! — It wouldn’t be a proper Upper East Side party without some major Gossip Girl drama, and for Eric’s (Connor Paolo) 18th birthday celebration there is plenty to go around. Blair (Leighton Meester) decides to speed up the time table on her career path to becoming a powerful woman.... but ultimately stretches herself too thin. Serena (Blake Lively) is forced to choose between her family and Ben (guest star David Call). Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) relationship remains icy in the aftermath of Lily’s betrayal. Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

4.17: "Empire of the Son"
Writer: Robby Hull
Director:David Warren

BILLY BALDWIN RETURNS — Ben’s (guest star David Call) mother (guest star Marsha Dietlein Bennett) comes to town, forcing issues to the surface between Ben and Serena (Blake Lively). Russell Thorpe (guest star Michael Boatman) is determined to destroy Chuck’s (Ed Westwick) family legacy, but he risks alienating his daughter, Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter), in the process. Billy Baldwin returns as William van der Woodsen, Lily’s ex-husband and Serena and Eric’s father. Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star.

4.18: "The Kids Stay In the Picture"
Writer:
Director:

4.19: "Petty in Pink"
Writer:
Director:

4.20: "The Princess and The Frog"
Writer:
Director:

4.21: "Shattered Bass"
Writer:
Director:

Chuck news? where?;

Kristen
Frederick: Gossip Girl. Give it up! Is there any hope for Chuck and Blair? I'm getting really depressed with what I've seen for the new season.

I know you Chair fans have been in a funk since May, when Chuck the B******* did you know what with you know who (for shame!), but I finally have a ray of hope to offer...I can tell you exclusively that Chuck and Blair will have, um, relations, of the bom-chicka-bow-wow kind during the upcoming season. At least, that's what my sources are saying. Whether they will actually get back together, well…that I cannot say, sorry. But still, that's a pretty major reason to keep tuning in, right?

Ryan in New York: Gossip Girl, please! What is up with Chuck and Blair? And when will we know why Juliet is tormenting Serena?

So much hate to spew, so little time...Chuck and Blair are all about hate sex for the next little while. Lots of hate sex, so put the kiddies to bed, y'all! As for Juliet, we'll learn that her brother is connected to Serena's past (like, past, as in before we even met her on the show). He got thoroughly screwed over by Team Van Der Woodsen (that's my understanding anyway), and Juliet is helping her brother seek revenge.

Tammy: Please give us some Chair spoilers for the second half of the season!
Well, file this under bad news. Jessica Szohr tells us someone new is coming to Gossip Girl…again. "We have another guest star coming on, which is amazing," she says. "She starts to date Chuck Bass, which is exciting because everyone always wants Chuck and Blair together. This someone throws a little loop in their relationship—or throws everyone, actually." Another loop for Chuck and Blair? How do we feel about this, Chairsters?

Ausiello
Question: Any chance of Blair and Chuck getting back together on Gossip Girl? —Savanna
Ausiello: There’s a pretty good chance of it happening in the next couple weeks, but I have to warn you: It won’t be pretty. Think War of the Roses meets lots of sex.

spoilers from other sources

Filming Pictures:

Episode Stills:

remember to stay positive!

TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:18 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT

Oh lord, Sara Goodman wrote 4x16? Good luck with the awkward/awful dialogues.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, she did. *sad nod. Why is there no sad nodding smiley?*

So glad I won't be around to see this tomorrow night. The promos are not getting me excited for it at all. In fact, the only thing that excites me is that picture of the VdB family together...and even still it's ruined by the flannel blot in it.
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 02-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if I'm going to be home to see it tomorrow night either...all I care about is the Chuck/Lily stuff, and they'll probably do that so weirdly that it won't even matter anyway.
icon: kajsaan | gg fashion blog
Old 02-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gotta love how this show resolves things.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!
Old 02-21-2011, 03:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow buried thread is buried

There's a new cryptic Chuck spoiler (and Vanessa one) SUNDAY GAMES AND SPOILER: CHUCK AND VANESSA

I have NO IDEA what it means, can the old Hollywood experts help out?
Old 02-21-2011, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

I should ask my mom. She's the Hollywood expert
but I believe the symbol means 'passes from this to this'... but probably in worse because the arrow points down.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:37 AM
Loyal Fan

DOWN-WARD SPY-RAWL

Got it ?

Last edited by Alex13; 02-21-2011 at 03:53 AM
Old 02-21-2011, 03:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex13 (View Post)
DOWN-WARD SPY-RAWL

Got it ?
Thank you, im so bad at picture clues.

I was really hoping the only picture that had any signifigance was the one of Sean Conner as Jame Bond and that Ed was going to have his dream of being a spy realized Blair and Chuck as spy's ala 2x22
Jess
Old 02-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm gonna go to the corner and cry now, not just for my stupidity about the clues but for the zillionth time this is happening to Chuck. I was hoping there was more to the *down* than something bad.

ETA: Tweety: downward spiral.

Last edited by signaturescarf; 02-21-2011 at 04:07 AM
Old 02-21-2011, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex13 (View Post)
DOWN-WARD SPY-RAWL

Got it ?
So whats that mean? Sorry but not speaking English as first language doesn't help
Old 02-21-2011, 04:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

oh, interesting. I guess it's because of losing Blair to Louis and maybe also BI. I wonder if he will react different than he has in the past. Will it be hookers and drugs galore once again. I don't mind as long as he picks himself up at some point. If it's just downward spiral numer 48098 for him and with the same outcome as always, it's not going to be very exciting.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by signaturescarf (View Post)
I'm gonna go to the corner and cry now, not just for my stupidity about the clues but for the zillionth time this is happening to Chuck. I was hoping there was more to the *down* than something bad.

ETA: Tweety: downward spiral.

I'm so sick of this. Why it has to be always him the one losing people and what he owns? Why can't it be somebody else? The same thing happened last year and during Season 2! What will happen now? He's going to get shot again? I hate the writers
Old 02-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I was hoping that the battle for BI would be way more interesting than the battle for the Empire, but all the writers seem to care about is the aftermath of the loss, or getting from that point A (threat of loss) to point B (loss), and the characters not even standing a chance. It's tiring and annoying.