Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

I had them on my computer for awhile, especially the Marci one, just forgot to post it.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Boogie [about Hardy]: He's just dumb. He's going to find out why someone owns a club and why someone works at the door.
Hands down one of my favorite quotes from BB ever. Hands down. I f'n love it.

I'm watching Sunday's episode right now, fyi.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

I know! isn't that one AMAZING. I like Boogie in BB2, he's funny. looved that quote.

and YAY, I can't wait.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here ya go :

Josh: I don’t even know if Natalie can write a speech. Let alone spell speech. I’m sorry America but I would definitely have a more inspirational and moving story. And trust me, my speech will have words that are longer than 5 letters. And not written in crayon or nail polish.

Josh: I’ve lost to Natalie…GREAT. I lost to Natalie in a mental competition. Of all people. Just turn the knife in my heart a little bit harder.

Josh: One of those idiots is going to win a half a million dollars.

Adam: I part of Team Christ. We believe in the lord. Pray to god, whatever works works. I can’t knock the lord, I mean he put us on this earth I guess. So what’s up – Team Christ in the house.

Ryan: I don’t think there is anyone in this house who likes to eat food as much as I do. [this one is funny cause of the trueness lol]

Josh (about Natalie gawking at Matt's picture): Oh my gosh, she’s a physco.

Josh: I think it’s in Matt’s best interest to go into hiding. Maybe the Witness Protection Program. He will end up having to get a restraining order to keep Natalie away from him.

Josh (about Matt): It would not surprise me if I woke up in the morning and saw lipstick all over his picture.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by melizabeth032 (View Post)

Josh: I don’t even know if Natalie can write a speech. Let alone spell speech. I’m sorry America but I would definitely have a more inspirational and moving story. And trust me, my speech will have words that are longer than 5 letters. And not written in crayon or nail polish.

I love this one. If Josh leaves this week, I will definately miss his humour.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

looooove all of those, especially the Josh ones about Natalie. thanks for posting them Meg! I'll be sure to add all of our quotes tomorrow morning when I can see straight.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Will has the best quotes ever.

Quote:
Will: When Monica says "It's On" it might mean the light's on in the living room, or it might mean she's going to punch you in the face.

Jase: I would just like to stay, those of you who conspired against me this week - Kiss My Ass!

Marvin: Jesus told you to vote off the black dude and the gay dude?!? Get the hell outta here!

Janelle: Rachel, you're so beautiful.
Rachel: Thanks Janie, so are you.
Janelle: Maggie, you're such a bitch.

Janelle: If they're gonna play dirty, I'm gonna play dirtier. If they're gonna play mean, I'm gonna play meaner. If they wanna act like ****ing retards, let them.

Marcellas: I'm falling in love with Kaysar. It's crazy, his body makes me insane it's not like a good body it's just the kind of body that you just want to toss around.

Howie: Will, you're like my role model. Hot girlfriend, won big brother, great job, good money. I'm taking notes.
Will: I'm learning a lot from our friendship too, Howie, I've never been friends with a retarded person.

Will: It's James contention that Janelle came to a doll at the exact same time and Janelle kicked him, and bit him and punched him in the face and pulled one of his eyes out. Then she went and got some plyers and yanked out one of his wisdom teeth out. The way I saw it, she just whooped his ass.

Will [imitating James]: "I won 5 Vetos last year. They call me the Veto champ on my website." Yeah, well on my site they call you dork.

Will: Oh, what a common phrase. You always hear people saying that, "Oh it's a spool of lies!", "Ou, what's that? Spool of lies!" ...That's the dumbest fake answer I've ever heard!

Kayser [to Will]: I wonder how many calories Howie burns when he talks and how many brain cells we lose when we listen.

Jase: Chicken George – he don’t even know where he’s at. He’s like upstairs looking for the DR. He’s like outside looking for the toilet. At one point, he’s in the refrigerator looking for the golden power of veto. I don’t even know what he’s doing.

Danielle: I don’t like wet water. Period.

Jen: Honestly, I would prefer to vote for anyone besides either of you in the house, but I have no choice so I will have to vote for one of you.

Josh: Matt, you were gonna train me? Last time I checked buddy I’m way lighter then you, look better than you, both my eyes go in the same direction.

Matt: How many of the 10 Commandments have been broken in this house? The only one we have not broken is murder & that's only because we would lose the money.

those are my favs!

What about that one quote from Natalie:

"There are 27 letters in the alphabet"and Ryan was like, "no there are 26". and she counts all on her fingers as she sings. and she gets to the end and is like "x, y, AND, a z."and Ryan's like, "And is not a letter!"

it was hilarious.

What about that?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

I LOVE that one. I gotta go find the exact conversation, that one was hilarious.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:20 AM
Addicted Fan

I love the Joshy quotes. He's hilarious.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

his quotes are HILARIOUS. best person in the DR this year, definitely has the funniest quotes.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Josh really does have some creative quotes.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Josh is amazingly funny. Definitely the funniest HG this year with the best DRs. I mean ^^ that up there is insanely hilarious. I keep reading it all and cracking up.

meg | tumblr
Old 04-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Elite Fan

oh yeah, he's super funny. definitely has the best DRs of the season, and one of the best of the whole show.
Old 04-02-2008, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

From the feeds:

James: "The only sane people in the house are the guinea pigs."

ETA:
Quote:
Kaysar [to Will]: I wonder how many calories Howie burns when he talks and how many brain cells we lose when we listen.
I love that one.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

I loove that James one, it's soo true.