Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

BB Quotes #2: Because we'd do that for a dollar!

Big Brother Quotes

S E A S O N - T W O

Will: I miss Buttercup, my tortoise.

Monica: It's Awn!!

Boogie [about Hardy]: He's just dumb. He's going to find out why someone owns a club and why someone works at the door.

Will: When Monica says "It's On" it might mean the light's on in the living room, or it might mean she's going to punch you in the face.

Boogie: The thing Nicole could do to change my mind is just be quiet. I mean, the house is not that big. www.zipit.com

S E A S O N - F O U R

Jack: Dana has the sex appeal of a buzzard's crotch.

S E A S O N - F I V E

Karen [about the 4 Horsemen's celebration when Drew won HOH]: It was like Jockfest 2004, man.

Marvin: Jesus told you to vote off the black dude and the gay dude?!? Get the hell outta here!

Karen [during underwear party]: Drew had a nice little thong for his apple dumpling behind

Jase: I would just like to stay, those of you who conspired against me this week - Kiss My Ass!

Jase: Born again baby, I ain’t leaving this is My House!

S E A S O N - S I X

Janelle: Bye bye bitches!

Janelle: Pack your bags, Jenny.

Ivette: Where's Cappy?!

Kaysar [to Maggie]: I sealed your partner's fate.

Howie [to April]: Busto!

Janelle: Rachel, you're so beautiful.
Rachel: Thanks Janie, so are you.
Janelle: Maggie, you're such a bitch.

Janelle: If they're gonna play dirty, I'm gonna play dirtier. If they're gonna play mean, I'm gonna play meaner. If they wanna act like ****ing retards, let them.

April: He's the one looking like an idiot here.
Janelle: At least he doesn't look like a liar.

Ivette: What the hell happened today at Alotta Pinata .. there wasn't alotta thinkin goin on was there!!

James [about Ivette]: uh, ok. just pick a word DUMBASS.

April: The fans that watch this show are peices of ****.

Howie: Unfortunately I'm stuck voting for America's Last choices.

Kaysar [to Janelle]: To take advantage of all men around you.

Janelle [to Beau]: You're a whooore. You date older mennnn!

Janelle [about Nerd Herd]: They're a disgrace to humanity.

Janelle [about Nerd Herd]: Who the **** said they could be here?

S E A S O N - S E V E N

Will: Money can't buy you love but money can buy you stuff and I LOVE STUFF!

Boogie [about Erika]: She's seabiscuit and I'm riding that horse to the finish.

Alison [about Janelle]: I'm probably going to pull her out by her fake hair and her fake boobs and drown her in the pool.

Boogie: Get to Steppin Howie!

Will: At the end of the day...

Marcellas: There's something that is appealing about every man in this house. Jase, I'd kiss, but at this stage in the game I'd kiss Chicken George. Nooo, I could never be that desperate. But I would kiss Kaysar. Good god in heaven. I am loving the Iraqi peach. He sat next to me today, he actually kind of stank, it was like kind of musk and cologne. I was like [sniffing] I was trying to [sniff] catch the smell in my nose so I could soft of keep it forever. I mean I'm like wow, that smell is better than like banana cupcakes. Oooh, Kaysar is fine as hell. Can Kaysar just be gay and I can just like get married and be happy for the rest of my life. Unbelievable.

Marcellas: I'm falling in love with Kaysar. It's crazy, his body makes me insane it's not like a good body it's just the kind of body that you just want to toss around.

James: It was a little harm, but it was still a harm.

Will [to Howie]: Your a weird, weird dude.

Will [to Howie]: Did you used to eat paste when you were a little kid?

Will [about Howie]: Someone call in the shrink here. I need some help here. I'm being sexually harassed by a big idiot, and I don't know what to do.

Will [to Howie]: You put the eaky in freaky.

Will [about Howie]: He's just not bright enough to make any decision other then being a robot.

Will [about Chicken George: George snores like a 400lb baby hippopotamus. It's terrible!

Howie: Will, you're like my role model. Hot girlfriend, won big brother, great job, good money. I'm taking notes.
Will: I'm learning a lot from our friendship too, Howie, I've never been friends with a retarded person.

James [about Janelle]: Intentionally removing the doll from my hand is physically described as assault in the outside world.

Marcellas: The very idea of George mounting Howie almost made me straight.

Will: It's James contention that Janelle came to a doll at the exact same time and Janelle kicked him, and bit him and punched him in the face and pulled one of his eyes out. Then she went and got some plyers and yanked out one of his wisdom teeth out. The way I saw it, she just whooped his ass.

Will: James thinks the show is fixed in Janelle's favor. Well it is. I'm the one fixing it James.

Will: First a trampoline, then Neil Patrick Harris, what next? I WIN THE SHOW!?!

Danielle: Yeah, Mike's been working out a lot but he says he's having trouble because he has his mother's hips. What man says he has his mothers hips?

Will: Howie and I have one thing in common...we're both attracted to ME!

Will: If George's strategy is to snore me out of this house it's totally working.

George: [after he gets picked to play the POV comp] Oh, no. Why me?!
Will: Don't worry maybe it's a snoring competition.

Will: I thought if I could jump on the asteroid and ride it and ride back and land on the podium, I thought everyone would fear me so much...It didn't work out so well. I kinda rode the asteroid and landed up in the goup.

Will: Erika almost killed Chicken George today, did you guys see that? She just broke his back.

Will: I think I'm gonna get nominated because call me crazy, but I think being a previous winner puts you at a disadvantage. Anyone who doesn't nominate me is an idiot!

Will: You're gonna pick Danielle and Alison over me?! I should be nominated, this is infuriating to me. I'm not happy with Jase at all and I'm gonna do whatever I can to show him I'm a threat. You're gonna not nominate me? That's insulting. I don't take to that lightly.

Will [to camera]: I'm naming my kid Chillium and his nicknames gonna be Chill and that will be dope!

Will [to camera]: It's not you it's me, I just can't be in this relationship anymore. I think we need to take some time off.....(runs back) Just kidding, I love you and I miss you please take be back! I was gonna cheat with that other camera but I couldn't do it.

Will [to camera]: Gimme a kiss, c'mere stop being shy! Stop it, nobody's looking, you're naughty! You're naughty!

Will [about Jase rapping]: I think I'm getting a goodnight sleep, all of a sudden 8 Mile breaks out in the bedroom!

Will [about Erika]: She looks like an x-ray with hair.

Erika: I'm way more different on the outside
Will: What, you're like, fun?

Will [imitating James]: "I won 5 Vetos last year. They call me the Veto champ on my website." Yeah, well on my site they call you dork.

Danielle: I noticed he has this hump, these extra skeleton muscular things on the middle of his back. I'm like what is that?
Will: Well, I think that was actually my skeleton trying to push it's way through 'cause I'm starving to death!

Will: Just for clarification, did I just win 5000 dollars, blame it on Marcellas and now I'm going to a margarita party where a drunk Janelle is gonna hit on me all night? You gotta love Big Brother All-Stars!

Will [about Danielle]: I mean we just put a grown woman with 2 kids and a wonderful husband and put her in a room like an animal that we peek in the window to look at!

Will: Oh, what a common phrase. You always hear people saying that, "Oh it's a spool of lies!", "Ou, what's that? Spool of lies!" ...That's the dumbest fake answer I've ever heard!

Will: Hey, have you ever had uhh 4000 pounds of steel smashing into your family jewels for about a minute and a half? I highly recommend you avoid all activites resulting in that. I have an ice pack on and I'm never gonna be the same!

Boogie: Chilltown is on a little mission right now called...
Boogie/Will: Operation Double Date!
Boogie: And the way it works is; I get very close to Erika, Will gets very close to Janelle using our charisma, good looks and winning personalities. And what these girls think is that they're winning our hearts and manipulating us. But what we're really doing is...
Will: Ripping their hearts out of their chests and squeezing the blood in the pocket of their cheap blouses before they can blink twice.

Danielle: You will take a pleasant journey to a place far away!
Janelle: Sequester!

Will: There's three things I hate in life; Robot Clowns, Baby Corn and freaky little gnomes!

Kaysar: I think going with what you have naturally is best.
Will: Yes, but you are the Brad Pitt of muslims so of course you do...

Howie [to Will]: if you were 10 pounds lighter I could use you as a light saber.
Will: If you were one pound heavier you would be jaba the hut.

Will [to Howie]: Welcome to idiotville, population you.

Kayser [to Will]: I wonder how many calories Howie burns when he talks and how many brain cells we lose when we listen.

Howie: You have to marry a Muslim?
Kaysar: No, in my faith, it's said that I CAN marry a Christian or a Jew.
Howie: Really? What about Jedi?
Kaysar: That's not explicitly stated.

Janelle: I'm changing again.
Howie: "Don't change, Janie. Stay the same wonderful person you are.

Will/Boogie: You've stayed in Dubai?
Janelle: Yes I've stayed in the Penthouse at the highest hotel in the world.
Will/Boogie: with Who??
Janelle: a friend.
Will: WOW, I should have been born with a Vagina.

Marcellas: I hate that I always want to be as good as the boys.
Janelle: No, they can be better than us, screw it.
Marcellas: Made myself crazy in high school doing sports that I hated just because I didn't want to be like the gay guy that couldn't do anything. We're beauty queens, we're just supposed to look cute.
Janelle: We're not beasts, we're beauty queens, damn it!
Marcellas: Hey, Janelle, potato chips are made from potatoes and corn chips are made from corn, do we get those with vegetables?
Janelle: You don't want potato chips Marci, you've already slimmed yourself down to a size two.
Marcellas: You're right.
Janelle: At least we didn't get slop.
Marcellas: At least we didn't get slop. What the hell is a kumquat?
Janelle: I dont know, I've never heard of that word before.
Marcellas: It's like an apricot I think.

Marcellas [about Will and Boogie]: They are gayer than me to each other.

Will: If we had the Hookah, the sheet from the red room and the sheep, it would be the equivalent of being the president of Afghanistan.

Will: The national flag of Sixpackistan is a trampoline!

Will [to Boogie]: She's not Malibu Barbie. She's Terminator Barbie.

Will [to Howie]: Why do you have a thong? What are you gonna' do with a thong? I can't even bring my T-Shirts in but, you have a thong?

Big Brother [about Jase wanting to jump over the pool]: Jase, stop that.
Jase: I'm emotionally committed!
Big Brother: Jase, hey! I said stop it!

Will [about jumping over pool]: Let Howie try first in case someone gets hurt.

Jase: Me and you chicken George... until the end.

Will: If you need botox I’m your guy. Somethings wrong with your kids – don’t come to me.

Boogie: I am currently working on a treaty between 4paciraq and 6pacistan.

Will: What Genius okayed putting cabinets 30 feet in the air? Like, I’m not an interior designer but where are we – Willy Wonka’s house?

Will: Chicken George ate so many pickles he pees green. He really does. And, I'm not a urologist but that doesn't sound healthy.

Jase: Chicken George – he don’t even know where he’s at. He’s like upstairs looking for the DR. He’s like outside looking for the toilet. At one point, he’s in the refrigerator looking for the golden power of veto. I don’t even know what he’s doing.

Danielle: I don’t like wet water. Period.

Boogie: Now over the past 6 years some HGs have been obsessed with their grooming. *Coughwillcough*

Danielle [talking the stuff poured over her during the veto]: Oh ma god, I’m gonna throw up. I’ve got vomit on me and I’m gonna vomit myself.

Will [about CG during the veto]: George appears to be composting, he hasn’t found any yet. And we’re still waiting for Jase to get to work.

Will: George has a new technique – he’s playing dirt hockey. George, you know you’re looking for vetos right?

Will [about Janelle in the veto]: It looks like a hottie cocktail. That’s what I call it.

Will: *sigh* I wake up every morning and I think, who could I cause trouble with today?

Marci [talking about choosing between Danielle & Alison to evict]: How do you choose between gonoherra and the clap? What are ya gonna do?

S E A S O N - E I G H T

Dustin: SILENCE.

Jessica: Booyah!!!

Eric: This house, these people, this gammmmmmeeeeeeee.

Eric: You can't spell America, without Eric.

Jameka (praying): ...You are the mother, God. You are the father, God...
Jen: Can we get white belts in here?

Joe [about Dustin]: Somehow I immaculately conceived gonorrhea!
Jessica: Way to air your dirty laundry. I mean first night in the house and your dropping gonorrhea!

Amber: Jameka, Jameka, Jameka could've taken the 5000$ but she didn'tttttt.

Jen: You have bad morals.
Daniele: YOU'RE bad morals.

Jameka: God is gangsta.

Kail: Scotch-free...is that how it goes? 'Scotch-free'?

Joe: I. Spoon. Fed. Your. Life. To. You!
Dustin: You only knew me two years!

Dustin [about Joe]: He has really big nipples.

Joe: Jen is a liar. Jen lives in her own little Jen world that is just Jenuinely infreakingsane!

Zach [to Daniele and Dick]: I'm the muscle that's gonna muscle you out.

Big Brother: Daniele, don't be a Dick.

Eric: True or False; if you were to share a night of romance with one of your fellow house guests, you'd chose me?
Jess: False; Jameka.
Eric: True or False; on that night with Jameka, would you make a move?
Jess: No.
Eric: You're gonna wait for her to?
Jess: Yep.

Nick [to Daniele]: I use to have a top 5 list but scrapped it once I met you. You're 1-5.

Nick [to Daniele]: I just want to jump on you like a trampoline.

Nick [to Daniele]: I hope they get good pictures of us for memories. Me and you on the hammock before I stab you in the back.

Nick: I have a top five list of guys who I would date if, IF, I was gay.
Daniele: Matthew McCaughnahey?
Nick: Number one. But I brought up Ryan Reynolds cuz Amber was talking about him. He's a great lookin' guy though, great individual, got a killer bod, um, he's really personable, he seems like he's super smart, so in a way, it's almost like I'm thinking of myself.

Nick: Hugh Jackman might be on there, he's a good lookin dude. Oh, Brad Pitt, duh. Have you seen Snatch or Fight Club? Wow!

Jen: Honestly, I would prefer to vote for anyone besides either of you in the house, but I have no choice so I will have to vote for one of you.

Jen: I will now perform eating.

S E A S O N - N I N E

Amanda: Buenooooo!

James: Can I cuddle with my partner?

Josh [about Allison]: A fetus has bigger breasts than her.

Josh [about Allison]: Her hair is so ashy. Like it's been in a barbecue pit. Don't part it down the middle, like a butt, this is not mcdonalds drive through.

Josh [about Allison]: A mixed match walking sales rack.

Josh [about Allison]: I am offended as a gay American by her fashion sense.

Josh [about Allison]: Okay, Sarah Plain and Tall.

Josh [about Allison]: She's just a nipple.

Matt: It's Britney, Bitch!

Sharon: This is like a high school party I can't leave. I'm the DD and I can't get out.

Natalie: Can I have a massage?
Matt: NO!

Josh: Sharon, you are my bitch. You are going to do what I say and make sure I get to F2 with you.

Josh: James, I’ve enjoyed hanging out with you but I think you’re leaving so therefore I’m done.

Josh: Chelsia, love you to death but you’re putting a bigger target on my back. We are going to have to set you out in timeout. Shhhh!

Josh: Shelia, I will definitely play the sympathy card with you. We will be best friends. We will both be crazy together. I need your vote just don’t give me a yeast infection.

Josh: Ryan, Oohhhhh Ryan. You are basically my linemen. You are like ground chuck to me. You are basically beef in a coating of fat. I do not give a **** about you or our little alliance. I will stab you in the back and serve you up for basically all the hungry people in the world.

Josh: Adam, Oohhhh Adam. You are such a ladies man, let me tell you. You just really, really outdid yourself. You’re just so cool and classy and chic let me tell you. I’m sure all the ladies are just dying to get with your uncircumcised c***.

Josh: Natalie, oh my god. It must be so hard being so damn intelligent. Let me just say you not only have looks but also brains. Complete package Natalie. Why don’t you go work the sidelines and work on that cheer for cereal and capitals of West Virginia.

Josh: Matt, you were gonna train me? Last time I checked buddy I’m way lighter then you, look better than you, both my eyes go in the same direction. Um, let’s see, I don’t look pregnant, I don’t have ghetto tattoos on me. And, uh, let’s see, hmm, my accent doesn’t make me sound just straight up retarded.

Josh: I think that concludes my line up of retards.

Josh: Hi, ya’ll go out there, kill each other. I will make fun of you behind your back and to your face and then we’ll see who ends up winning the game. Alright team?

Josh: I am now talking to a fake group of players. This is wonderful. I have officially cracked on Day 32.

Josh: There goes Natalie wearing another classy, high sock outfit. You go Natalie. I love how you look like a ferret and laugh like one too. You perfectly belong in the state of Oregon.

Josh: [singing] The people in this house drive me crazy. If they’re not crazy they’re mothers are.

Josh: Attention Houseguest who ever has ferret like hair you have dropped some droppings in the bathroom please go there and clean it up.

Josh: Maggie? Who the F remembers Maggie?

Josh: Camel toes and moose knuckles just run rampant in this house.

James [about Sharon]: She has a shawl, she reads the bible, she talks to guinea pigs, and she's the most boring person in the house!

Sheila: I'm 45 and a single mother.

Josh [to Sharon]: This is a code red emergency. We need your Precious Moments Bible.

Josh [walking in on J/C]: Don't mind the homosexual. Just taking a piss.

Chelsia: The beaver state egg has been ruined, and she worked her heart out on that, she was planning on selling it on ebay!

Chelsia: I can do a ****ing puzzle. Oh but wait, I am not the artist of the group, Natalie is. NATALIE, HELP ME! I need your puzzle skills you ****ing white trash!

Josh: I have got to get these monsters out of my house, cuz this is my house, not theirs.

Josh: I gotta send her packing with her white trash accessories and her white trash outfits.

Josh: Then Sheila, can send her out of work Craigs list acting peice of sh** skank missing hair betwene her legs used to be full bush in 1980s when I was a fetus slash total just retarded self back to her ghetto ass self home.

Josh: Dear Easter Bunny, what I would like for Easter is to send Natalie packing. Could you please give that to me since I was pretty much short changed on my basket from mom and dad every year. I know you gave me eggs to dye this year, but normally I get much more from my mommy and daddy. Can we please, please just leave me an eviction in my Easter basket. That's all I'm asking for. Leave me an HoH key and the power to evict a little ferret that's is living in my backyard. That would be wonderful if I could just evict the ferret. Or, better yet, if BB can just call the exterminator and get this animal like thing out of our house, it'd be wonderful, cuz if you see the way she looks in the morning, absolutely FRIGHTENING and would shatter any television screen that was tuned in. I think her hair alone is just every shade of wrong possible, it's absolutely atroceious. Her skin is like pot holes, can someone please get the California construction crew to pave all of those horrible pits and valleys in that face. She almost looks like a drag queen with how much makeup she puts on. I've never seen someone match their eye shadow with their outfits in YEARS. Wouldn't be suprising if she wore panty hose with sandals with the way she dresses. Third of all, can she give up on the heart earings and the heart accesories. Last time I checked hearts were so done, why don't you just put a heart tile inside of your shirt and pull it through and be like back in the 80s. I mean really, let's get with the program here Natalie. Just because you wear a heart shirt doesn't mean you need to wear heart earings, heart bracelets, and heart panties. But I forgot, that's how you dress, silly me for thinking that. And if you're going to be a cheerleader, let's be realistic you at least need to be able to tumble, and I expect you to at least be able to fool a roundoff back handspring full if you're a professional cheerleader, if you can't throw a full and you can't at least do a high kick in some sort of boot like the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders or some sort of jump split, PLEASE eject yourself from the game. I could do better choreography and better dances than you can and I'm not even a professional cheerleader. If the Seahawks or whoever you're a cheerleader for really think your an asset to the team they are sooo mistaken.You are truly hanus and I could not believe any team would want you supporting them or representing their affiliation. Oh, if I could just send you packing, I would be set and I could pretty much handle the rest of them. That'll leave Sheila nice and scared, basically pathetic like she always is. Oh Sheila, where do I begin with you? Well, the first tip I would give you is why don't you try shaving behind your legs and behind your knees. There seems to be some sort of random hair patches back there that you were missing that I could practically braid. It looks like dreads are going out the back of your ass hole. Might want to get those clipped. Um, lets see your bathing suits and mismatched tops and bottoms, your jeans bathing suit that was like from I don't know when was it like the first one ever made? is pathetic. Let's get with the protocall here. Besides, you're a little too old to be wearing two peices with that stomach that looks like some sort of cheese grate or whatever, just dangling flesh. Let's go ahead and keep that nipped and tucked please. Third, you may think that you're young, but you're really not. You are the old **** in the group, you were cast based on your age and that's about it. So just know they were looking for an old **** and that's how you made it. No other reasons because trust me if it was compared to other things you would have never made it on this show. I'm not sure, can you even do a cheer for the Seahawks Natalie? Can you even spell Seahawks, you probably can't, you'll probably mispell it. Typical, you'd probably spell it C-E-A-H-A-W-K-S. Right? Cuz you definitely don't know how to spell and you definitely spell things how you hear it sounds, so Seahawks would probably be C-H-A-W-K-S. And last time I checked, Texas about engulfs Oregon by about six times so I wouldn't mess with the state of Texas. And no one wants to go see Oregon and not everything in Oregon is great, please, let's get past that. If Oregon is filled with a bunch of ****s like you, can we just go ahead and take that out of the United States and just ban from it please and make it it's own country so we can just invade it and kill everyone in it. That would be greatly appreciated. I am forced to talk to myself because I have no one in this house that I relate to and no one I really wanna communicate with because they're all mentally sick. I am just surrounded by people that just want to stab, figuratively... a lot of people make fun of Big Brother because it is just a bunch of wannabes. There's so many wannabe people in this house that are just so fake, I just hate 'em. I hate them. Hate them. I can not stand them, I am depressed because of the people in the house. If there was just one other gay person or my boyfriend in the house, I would probably be fine to go for the year. oh but no the one other gay they put me in the house with they somehow had to have a family emergency so they just had to leave the show, of course, so I'm the only gay person in the house. I'm like the only black person, the only Chinese person, I'm the only minority left in the house. Granted, I'm sure by state law of reality shows you have to have one gay personality in the house just to complete a cast, come on, give me a break. I mean, is anyone fashionable in this house? please. James wears pink everyday, Sharon ughhh... Chelsia oh my god can I get her out of jeans and put her in a girly outfit that'd be wonderful... a skirt maybe some sort of I don't know can we just get you out of those black tops and into some other outfits. Ryan, oh god the gangsta, the white gangster, of the house. Natalie, don't even get me started. Sheila just pathetic, and then Adam if I have to see summer is for lovers one more time I'm literally going to blow my brains out. I mean there is not one person in here who has anything name brand it's sooo just depressing. I'm not only surrounded by ugly people but people with no fashion sense. Oh, and did anyone go to college in this cast? Does anyone have any kind of education? Tell me. ANYONE have a degree I can work with? Sheila, no, Natalie, no, Sharon, no, Ryan, still working, and how old are you? ugh. Then we move into Chelsia still working, James, no, Adam... fashion school. Myself. Two degrees from UT, I have TWO degrees from UT buisness minor advertising major I did that in THREE years at UT. Why can these people not do something. I am having a psychotic snap sitting on the couch talking to myself hoping that whoever is listening to me out there sees why I'm so depressed and a bitter bitch on the show. I can't even go off on these people anywhere because there's no sense it won't do any progress for me because they will not get it. none of them fully absorb how much I truly hate them and much of a bunch of morons they are. Nope, just don't get it. I mean, if I was watching this show I would feel sorry for me, I really would.

Matt: Damn, Jacob married two bitches in one week.
Adam: Jacob gets busy, dude.

Matt: How many of the 10 Commandments have been broken in this house? The only one we have not broken is murder & that's only because we would lose the money.

Josh [about the bugs]: I don't know what they're possibly here for--the yard is full of fake plants, fake grass, fake people...

Josh [to Sharon]: Your feet are getting mad wet because you’re…like sweating.

Josh [to James after he took Jacob's side]: She’s in our alliance James, don’t **** this up.

Sharon: I’m scandalous.

Sharon: I'm 110 pounds of semper fidelis and I'm gonna kick YOUR ass!

Josh: Sharon, needs some water after all that?

Chelsia [about Sharon]: I'm sorry but....I think I love you, Sharon.

James: I'm just gonna play hard in POVs and try not to lie to your face.
Sharon: Good choice.

Jen: I didn't say Ryan was a racist, I said he had race issues.

Amanda: I'm so nervous I'm going to poop myself.

Natalie: I'm done! D-U-N!

Matt: You cannot trust a kid with a pink Mohawk.

Adam [about Natalie]: There's something we don't know, that's why Sheila and her are so close. They share war stories.

Josh: I wanna stay... I just wanna be gay and wear my gloves... alternate days, blue and red.

Ryan: I hate Canadians but they make mad Bacon, dude.

Josh [about Sharon]: She's not ghetto; she just listens to rap music and likes to throw down and wear hoop earrings.

Josh: I don’t even know if Natalie can write a speech. Let alone spell speech. I’m sorry America but I would definitely have a more inspirational and moving story. And trust me, my speech will have words that are longer than 5 letters. And not written in crayon or nail polish.

Josh: I’ve lost to Natalie…GREAT. I lost to Natalie in a mental competition. Of all people. Just turn the knife in my heart a little bit harder.

Josh: One of those idiots is going to win a half a million dollars.

Adam: I part of Team Christ. We believe in the lord. Pray to god, whatever works works. I can’t knock the lord, I mean he put us on this earth I guess. So what’s up – Team Christ in the house.

Ryan: I don’t think there is anyone in this house who likes to eat food as much as I do. [this one is funny cause of the trueness lol]

Josh [about Natalie gawking at Matt's picture]: Oh my gosh, she’s a physco.

Josh: I think it’s in Matt’s best interest to go into hiding. Maybe the Witness Protection Program. He will end up having to get a restraining order to keep Natalie away from him.

Josh [about Matt]: It would not surprise me if I woke up in the morning and saw lipstick all over his picture.

Adam: Naw,you can't hate on Kraft dude.

Last edited by forever young; 04-02-2008 at 07:36 AM
Old 03-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Supreme Fan

Gracias!!!

I'm not sure this is the exact quote but

Baller to Ryan: "Naw,you can't hate on Kraft dude"

Basically last night there were just laying in bed talking about food
Old 03-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

that's hilarious.

btw, I'm working on the opening now.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening Cass!

There were some pretty funny ones last night about Shelia's room. I remember Balla said "Isn't it pretty?" to Shelia in reference to her room.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

updated. that took awhile, but it was fun to reread them.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're amazing. Thanks Cass!

meg | tumblr
Old 03-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Thank you Cass!!

can totally see that big quote is Josh's LMAO!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

I KNOW! he went on and on. I was going to cut some of it, but the whole thing was so funny, I didn't know what to cut.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Supreme Fan

then again last night. Adam asked Ryan how he falls asleep so fast

and he was like " I'm on slop I have nothing to live for" or something like that. it was so hilarious
Old 03-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

those two crack me up together.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was funny.

Josh has some HILARIOUS DRs tonight. I'm gonna rewatch the episode when it A) Is up on CBS.com or B) Is up on ON DEMAND so I can get them. Because he had my rolling.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Josh & Adam's DR's were priceless.

Truest thing ever said in any BB DR:

Ryan : "I don't think there's anyone in this house that likes to eat as much as I do."
Old 03-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

oh god yes, he was cracking me up. HILARIOUS. I can't wait for you to post them, Meg.

that one was hilarious, Kev! I was like, "you think?!"
Old 03-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Master Fan

"Natalie help me! I need your puzzle skills!"

I just re-watched that. So funny.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

I efffing love that video/quote. one of my favorites of the season.

"NATALIE! HELP ME. I need your puzzle skills, you fking white trash." classic.