Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 05:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Not bad bloopers...

Omg, family unit is 30 minutes long... Going to watch that now...

Are there any more CM S12 features released on the internet?
Old 09-19-2017, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by d18 (View Post)
From Bring's interview above ^, I like the sound of this:

Because most all our cast deals are set through a potential 14th season. It Is easy to believe with CM's continued ratings success in season 13 that a pick up for season 14 would launch with a BIG 300!

I hope we get decent ratings with the new time slot.
I really just want the show to reach 300 episodes. Should the show's ratings decline, they could just give it one more episode in season 13 to reach 300.

I think after a show reaches 6 seasons, actors usually sign 2 year contracts. I know the past few years it seems like with CM, they've signed 2 year contracts with that second year as an option if the show gets picked up. So it's possible we'll get a season 14 as long as ratings are decent. We'll just have to wait and see about the ratings. They were down a bit last season and moving to a later hour might help but it also might hurt. CM might not have as much competition at 10, but they still have competition against similar shows. CM will be up against Chicago PD and Designated Survivor.

And don't worry about the double posting. It happens It happens to me when FF is slow and I hit reply twice hoping to get it to post only for it to post multiple times

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer14 (View Post)
Not bad bloopers...

Omg, family unit is 30 minutes long... Going to watch that now...

Are there any more CM S12 features released on the internet?
There's a few deleted scenes and some stuff about Reid's prison arc.

Someone on another forum shared an unlisted playlist, but I think if I share one of the videos the playlist will show up on the right hand side of YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wXn..._mjfIs5oFqKWXV

^That's a link to the video for the Family Unit special. But if you go to that the other 12 videos should appear on the right hand side towards the top.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, 300th episode is really a huge milestone, but I really want CM to end, I barely got through S12, don't think S13 will be any better and to get a S14... oof...

I really would like to see the cast in some other tv show - especially MGG and AJ.

Thanks for the link, its late now so I'm just going to add it to the bookmark.
About the family unit - nice stuff - tho I wanted more of Hotch, but not surprised I didn't get any concrete at all.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

believer, I get what you're saying. I still like the show and will still watch if it's on, but I also had a hard time getting through season 12. There were good parts but also lots of meh parts.

The only season 12 DVD videos I've watched are the Family Unit and bloopers one and a couple deleted scenes. I was wondering if they would address Thomas, and I'm glad they did, though I do kind of wish it could have been a bit more specific towards him. It also felt the part about addressing Thomas/Hotch and characters leaving was a bit of "Whatever". I don't know, but it sort of seemed like everyone was pretty chill. I guess it's still awkward to talk about and there's probably only so much they can say. I get the whole thing was weird and I'm not defending what TG did, but it's kind of sad that Shemar just got this whole big goodbye and heartfelt messages from the cast, and Thomas just gets a "well, people leave but life goes on" :/

As for the cast in other stuff, I think when CM is over we'll see Paget do comedy stuff. She's currently doing both CM and her comedy stuff, but she'll probably focus more on comedy. I can see MGG continuing to do Indie films. He seems to like those. And he might do some more directing. Aisha is always busy with a million projects so I think she'll be fine. Joe has his gun show and could probably do a few more things. AJ could get some TV roles or small movies like she's done in the past (she had a few during season 8 I think).
Old 09-20-2017, 05:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Yep... I know when the first thing that I did when waking up on a thursday was turning on my PC and downloading the new CM episode... Now, I just wait like 5-6 episodes to air and watch them all at once... or even a whole half-season.

I watched all the deleted scenes, maaan, its like they delete always the best scenes.

Hey, I just noticed now that you are the mod! Congrats, you deserve it and in these tough CM times you stepped up! You're the real MVP (screw Kyrie and LeBroooon).
Old 09-20-2017, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New promo pic ?
Old 09-20-2017, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Quote:
Yep... I know when the first thing that I did when waking up on a thursday was turning on my PC and downloading the new CM episode... Now, I just wait like 5-6 episodes to air and watch them all at once... or even a whole half-season.

I watched all the deleted scenes, maaan, its like they delete always the best scenes.
Yeah, if I didn't watch watch live I'd have it recorded on the DVR or would watch it online the next day. Last season I didn't DVR it but would catch it online when I had time or got around to it. I had to do a major catch up during the winter hiatus so I could be up to speed. I think I had 4-5 episodes that I was behind on.

Quote:
Hey, I just noticed now that you are the mod! Congrats, you deserve it and in these tough CM times you stepped up! You're the real MVP (screw Kyrie and LeBroooon).
Thanks! It's nice that this is a laid back forum and easy to mod And at Kyrie and LeBron. I love them, but it's getting annoying hearing the news report on them everyday (I'm from Cleveland so I pretty much hear about their drama EVERY DAY!) I still love them though!

Matt, those aren't new pics. The Simmons pic was released a few weeks ago or last month. And the group pic is promo poster that was released a few weeks ago. The group pic is old pictures photoshopped together. Reid, Prentiss, Garcia, Tara and Luke's pics are their season 12 promo pics, and JJ and Rossi's are their season 10 promo pics. I assume Matt's is a Beyond Borders pic
Old 09-21-2017, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

TV Guide article about what to expect this season. Some info from Erica

Criminal Minds Season 13: Everything You Need to Know - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 09-21-2017, 06:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jls2971 (View Post)

Thanks! It's nice that this is a laid back forum and easy to mod And at Kyrie and LeBron. I love them, but it's getting annoying hearing the news report on them everyday (I'm from Cleveland so I pretty much hear about their drama EVERY DAY!) I still love them though!

Hah, yeah I remembered, thats why the Bron and Kyrie refference haha.

lol at keeping Mr. Scratch for the 300th episode, how about no!
I wonder who should be the center of 300? Reid had his stories, JJ had 200, Simmons and Alves - how about no! Still new for that! Rossi? I think he also had his stories, but he my #2 pick! Garcia - to me still unberable in the last few seasons and I wouldnt mind if she left, so I hope for a no! That leaves Prentiss, my #1 pick. Something about her time in London - JJ/Afghanistan style, probably... or maybe just another serial storyline about some unsub has it in for the BAU, but we already had Replicator and now Scratch, so that would be to repetitive for me...
also is the 2nd ep of the potentially S14 the 300th? Is that right or I got that wrong? I would love some S13 finale-S14 premiere-S14 300th episode to be all connected. Or like S13 cliffhanger with contiuning in S14x01 and 02.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

As of now, season 13 has 22 episodes. That means the finale would be episode 299 and should the show get renewed, the 300th episode would be the season 14 premiere. Should the ratings go down a lot and CBS not want to commit another year, they could give the show an extra episode for season 13 to get to 300.

I hope the 300th episode is team centric. They can focus on one character, but it needs to be done more like 100 and not 200. As for who should be the focus though, I wouldn't mind seeing Rossi. We've already gotten big stories for the others. Yeah, Rossi's had stuff here and there but I think they could still do something with him. JJ had the 200th episode, Reid just had the prison arc plus the kidnapping and drug addiction in season 2, Prentiss had the Doyle arc in season 6, Garcia was shot in season 3 and they have given her little things here and there. Rossi's big personal storylines have involved his friend from Vietnam and his long lost daughter and second ex wife and grandson. Rossi's had other centric episodes as well, but I think he's due for a big one like the others.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Oof, the premiere... So def a cliffhanger and going into 300th!

Yeah, Rossi or Prentiss would be ok, I would even settle for Alvez or Simmons over Garcia!

Yes, team focus would be great... but I dont have any belief in the writers and I think it will be a big disappointment... :/
Old 09-22-2017, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

I'm fine with Alvez and Simmons getting centric stories, but I'd prefer if the 300 focused on either Rossi or Prentiss if they want to focus more on one character.

Ditto about not having too much faith in the writers :/

Should ratings not be good this season, another scenario they could do is what they did with CSI and give it a 2 hour finale wrap up. CSI ended after 15 seasons but was given a 2 hour special that aired in the fall and is technically listed as being under season 16. Should CM not get renewed for another full season, I could see them either adding one more to season 13 or doing a 2 hour special for the 300th episode.

Also, today marks 12 years since Criminal Minds first premiered
Old 09-25-2017, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

Press release for episode 3
Killer App Press Release

Criminal Minds Hub put out a list on Friday for the 12th anniversary of what they think is the best episode from each season. They also included 3 honorable mentions for each season
Criminal Minds - 12 Best Episodes

Do you guys agree?
Old 09-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Compared to the last few seasons , there is a ton of media today all about the premiere etc. Hope the new time slot boosts the ratings !
Old 09-27-2017, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Criminal Minds

They're probably doing lots of promo because of the new time slot.

Article about some things to expect in the premiere and season
Ten Things to Know About the Season 13 Premiere

Quote:
Here are ten things to know about Season 13:

No. 1. Who’s Coming: Daniel Henney joins the cast as Matt Simmons, an ex-Delta soldier and former International Response Team member from Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, who will join the team. He is available because the IRT has been disbanded.

No. 2: Who’s Going: Damon Gupton has exited his role as Stephen Walker, so it is looking as if he will be a victim of the car crash.

“It’s no secret that Damon Gupton left the show,” Frazier says. “Fortunately, he is on Black Lightning. We could not be happier for him. But it was necessary for the story because the crash was so violent that it was one of those things that we had to do in order to make the story work.”

No. 3. Mr. Scratch: The Big Bad Mr. Scratch (Bodhi Elfman) is back. Well, actually, he never left. Executive producer Erica Messer hints that his fate will be revealed this season.

No. 4: Who’s Missing: Following the car crash, one of the members of the team is missing. It has not been revealed yet, which one it is, or whether or not Mr. Scratch has them.

No. 5. Dr. Spencer Reid: Reid will be suffering from PTSS — Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome — and he will find that his mental skills aren’t as acute as they were previously. In the first episode back, “Wheels Up,” a problem he might have solved in 60-seconds prior to his incarceration now takes him an hour.

“You see the long term impact that prison has had on his character,” Frazier says. “It felt like this incredible opportunity to show new sides of Dr. Reid. That sort of imprisonment, especially false imprisonment, takes a toll.”

No. 6: J.J. Prentiss: J.J. also deals with stress from the car crash. She and her husband Will (Josh Stewart) take stock of their lives.

“We’ve found that people love J.J. and Dr. Reid,” Frazier says. “When they were into things, there was: Is it going to be a love interest thing happening? Then they evolved into a brother/sister thing and people like that. They like seeing those two characters take care of each other. So that’s what we have on deck for them.”

No. 7. Penelope Garcia: “She’s scared to death, she doesn’t know what to do,” Vangsness tells Parade.com. “She’s called a friend, Matt Simons, at the IRT. He has just lost his job. She doesn’t even really know it. He’s come back. He’s come to help her solve the issue.”

No. 8. Emily Prentiss: We get to see how Prentiss really assumes the role of team leader and struggles with that in the wake of Aaron Hotchner’s (Thomas Gibson) departure.

No. 9. Directing: Aisha Tyler, Joe Mantegna, and Mathew Gray Gubler will all be directing episodes this season.

“It’s the best,” Vangness says of being directed by a fellow cast member. “They know the shorthand. It’s all good. Yeah. It’s the best.”

No. 10. Roxie Returns: Luke Alvez’s dog Roxie makes a comeback in Episode 7.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread