View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 04:28 PM
jls2971
Master Fan

believer, I get what you're saying. I still like the show and will still watch if it's on, but I also had a hard time getting through season 12. There were good parts but also lots of meh parts.

The only season 12 DVD videos I've watched are the Family Unit and bloopers one and a couple deleted scenes. I was wondering if they would address Thomas, and I'm glad they did, though I do kind of wish it could have been a bit more specific towards him. It also felt the part about addressing Thomas/Hotch and characters leaving was a bit of "Whatever". I don't know, but it sort of seemed like everyone was pretty chill. I guess it's still awkward to talk about and there's probably only so much they can say. I get the whole thing was weird and I'm not defending what TG did, but it's kind of sad that Shemar just got this whole big goodbye and heartfelt messages from the cast, and Thomas just gets a "well, people leave but life goes on" :/

As for the cast in other stuff, I think when CM is over we'll see Paget do comedy stuff. She's currently doing both CM and her comedy stuff, but she'll probably focus more on comedy. I can see MGG continuing to do Indie films. He seems to like those. And he might do some more directing. Aisha is always busy with a million projects so I think she'll be fine. Joe has his gun show and could probably do a few more things. AJ could get some TV roles or small movies like she's done in the past (she had a few during season 8 I think).