Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

oh i do i do i do i do i do

JJ and Hotch stood in the middle of the bullpin surrounded by Derek Pen Spencer and David Tears running down JJ's face as she screams at Hotch i cant do this anymore i am hurting those i love the people i call my family Hotch looks at her and says i know i hate this too you know i do and its slowly killing us JJ says will left cause i couldnt tell him they will leave too and i will have nothing hotch then Hotch says you will always have me Jack and Henry we love you more than you will ever know

JJ looks at Hotch then says I lied when i said Em didnt make it off the table she is alive i had to keep it from the rest of you because the DOD told me that either i tell only hotch and em stays alive or tell the team and let em go into hiding alone i made the right choice and i will do it again but its coming at to high a cost for me and Hotch

Pen David Spencer and Derek watch as JJ falls to her knees crying and saying i did the right thing then Pen says you caused us so much pain and sorrow I hate you the next words that come out destroy the already broken JJ Pen says i can no longer be henrys god mother and your best friend

JJ just cryed even harder Spencer David and Derek all say some things that hurt both hotch and JJ then they leave and catch up with Garcia in her office

JJ sat on the floor in the middle of the bullpin Hotch sits down behind her pulls her against his chest as she crys into his arms.

The next morning

the Team arrives in the bullpin, sees Hotchs door closed lights off they see the same in JJs office then they find four letters on the table two letters one from hotch and jj then two letters of resignations

Derek stood there and read both letters and he realized they had to stop Hotch and JJ before it was too late

On the jet, JJ sat on the couch and said you ready to go get Em and bring her home back to where she belongs Hotch who sat down behind her on the couch said yes i am and we have to go look for jobs when we get back

No you wont then Hotch and JJ looked up and saw the team standing there JJ moved closer to hotch hiding her face in his shoulder

Hotch looked at them and said what do you all want David looked at Hotch said lets go get Em back and then we will work on how to trust with in the team again Hotch said Okay the rest of the team agrees but the rift between pen and JJ will be a long one to fix and the hurt JJ is feeling wont go away anytime soon and Pen knows that what she said to JJ was so not called for and it has left JJ broken

the team can see that Hotch and JJ trust each other while Pen Spence David and Derek trust each other they now know just how big the rift is and just how how hurt and sad JJ is with what Pen said.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, that is a long one You should definitely write Hotcj/JJ fanfics, Syd! Please, please

I love it, the characters are so real. I can see the whole thing in front of my eyes
Old 07-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

awwwww thanks i get alot of ideas for fanfics and Jotch from the real life great love of my life if you want to know more go check out the Derek and Emily post

i have a fanfiction net account but i cant post any stories cause i dont know how to post them looking for a good place to post

could i maybe post a story here in the Jotch post
Old 07-28-2011, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, I'm gonna check later

Well, fanfiction.net is a good place and it's not that complicated to post there, I'm sure. That's what I think, but I might be wrong

Stories are usually long, I don't think it's a good idea to post them here. I wouldn't mind, but this is a discussion thread after all, not a fanfiction site What if you send the fics to everyone who is interested in a PM? Please, please
Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
#1 - 2
#13 - 2

Hi guys.

I vote #13.

Hi Aarti. Welcome. I love your fanart.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Master Fan

sounds goood to me and i hope you are interested in reading them i have two ideas for a story

JJ has decide to take a break from the BAU, she leaves a note on Hotchs desk telling him she is taking a break Hotch decides that He needs to be with Jack so he takes a break too. The team learns Both Hotch and JJ have taken a break where did they go and what will happen between Hotch and JJ

or

After a really bad case, Hotch and JJ find comfort in each other but their one night leads to a unexpected pregnancy how will this effect the team, them and their boys, will this be the start that they both need and want
Old 07-28-2011, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
Well, I'm back

Interesting question, let me think. But I bet you already have a great scenario for that too
Welcome back hun

Syd: to answer your question, I think when Emily comes back Hotch will try to tell the team she was alive all along but as he tries to speak there are tears in his eyes and he finds out he can't. JJ is standing next to him watching him. As he realizes he can't talk he disappears in his office and shut the door in front of the team who doesn't understand anything. JJ takes on her and tells them that if Hotch is acting this way it's because they kept a secret from them and it was probably harder from him cause he saw them everyday. Now that she worked with the Pentagone it is easier for her to speak to them and tell them everything. Once they know the truth they are all in shock, Penelope speaks first "You could have told me... You should have trusted me" she says as tears are running down her cheek. She then goes in her office. Spence and Morgan both say they need time to think about it and go away as well. Finally Rossi looks at JJ then at Hotch's office. JJ feels uncomfortable: "You know we won't trust you that easily now" he says then leaves as well. JJ feels very lonely and decide she should go and see Hotch. She knocks at the door, no answer "Hotch... It's me" she says. After a long wait Hotch opens the door, his eyes are still red but he isn't crying anymore. He sits in front of his desk "I told them" JJ says looking through the window, "I think you and I will be alone in this for some time...". "I don't know what I would do without you around" Hotch says. JJ slowly approach her hand from his, a bit scared he will refuse her help. She touches his fingers and it feels right. Hotch looks at her as his fingers crosses hers "I will always be here" she says. And the scene ends there

Kiane!!! Finally you came back!

So if no one else wants to vote we can go to next round

#1 - 2
#13 - 3
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Nice one,

dice8us, let me know which story you would like me to write
Old 07-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Syd Personnally, I think both stories look great! I think they can be connected, haha
Old 07-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back, Kiane! We missed you

Syd - I saw your fic, thanks for sending me I'm reading it as soon as I finished posting. And I'm really interested in your Hotch/JJ stories. And please call me Kata.

Eliza: Your scenario is great You should write fics as well

Next round *woot woot*
Old 07-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

i need some jotch does anyone know how to make a video of jotch with the song back in your arms

I found this song and it reminds me of Jotch

‪What If I Said-Anita Cochran, Steve Wariner‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited by Sydney Collins; 07-28-2011 at 10:41 PM
Old 07-28-2011, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sending me your stories, Syd! Both fics are amazing, but I love "Back in your arms" more. You're really talented

The song, wow I can't say anything about vid making
Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

awwwww thank you so much Kata, that is so sweet of you to say

i love that song its amazing and i fell in love with all over again
Old 07-29-2011, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
Eliza: Your scenario is great You should write fics as well

Next round *woot woot*
Thanks hun I wish I could but I fear that my english isn't good enough

After this post, I'll post the new round

Syd: I can make vids but it's kind of complicated and I only have the episode "JJ". To make a vid you need a vid maker then you can cut the scenes you want and add the music. You can take scenes on youtube btw but I don't know how to do this

I would love to make a vid with the song "Breath me" from Sia as well makes me think of Jotch
Old 07-29-2011, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

hey Eliza, you should hear what if i said, its a great song and reminds me of Jotch