Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aartifarty (View Post)
Yes please add me ... i think that was my shipping moment ... totally loved it ... dont worry ... more fanart and GIFs will be made on these fabulous twosome !!!

oh ... you can call me Aarti
I can totally understand why! The way JJ is looking at Hotch is so cute in that one and I love how she apologies to Hotch but then he says that he trusts her And thank you for whatever arts/gifs you'll do! I'm sure they'll be awesome!! You can call me Eliza btw Aarti

Also you can play the game with us if you want! Just vote for the scene you love the least The one with more votes is eliminated

Yes Kata you did and thank you again Without JJ & Hotch in it, it wouldn't be so good
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 07-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

i have to say pic 1 for me

Eliza- Jotch is the best i just love them so much, there are moments when you are like man He should have hook up with JJ already just by the way he looks at her

Syd
Old 07-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Aww ... thanks Eliza

OMG ... they are all good scenes !! ... but i think i will pick number 13 to eliminate
Clay&Quinn Morgan&Prentis

Aarti TUMBLR @aftvjunkie Twitter
Old 07-21-2011, 03:17 AM
Master Fan

Syd, I totally agree! Is it too much to hope that they will at least touch each other in S7? Even if it's just Hotch brushing off one of JJ's hair

Aarti, I see why you vote #13 off I was thinking about voting off this one a bit later And you're welcome! Jotch deserve talented shippers like you

#1 - 2
#7 - 1
#13 - 1
Old 07-21-2011, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

if we ever get a moment i bet it would be in his office they are going over a case JJs hair falls in her face Hotch lifts his hand brushes it off her face while looking deeply into her eyes
Old 07-21-2011, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
if we ever get a moment i bet it would be in his office they are going over a case JJs hair falls in her face Hotch lifts his hand brushes it off her face while looking deeply into her eyes
You know I want this to happen so much! It would be just a short little moment, a short little touch but it would mean so much! Please TPTB make that happen in S7
Old 07-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

i would love love to see a moment like

Hotch is sitting down at a table going over a file JJ walks in when a piece of hair falls into her eyes Hotch lifts his hand brushes it back into place as they look deep into each others eyes then she smiles a shy smile at him

or

JJ stood by the window looking out at the sky hotch walks over to her asks if shes okay JJ smiles at him then Hotch runs his knuckles up and down the side of her face just before he kisses her
Old 07-21-2011, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hotch is sitting down at a table going over a file JJ walks in when a piece of hair falls into her eyes Hotch lifts his hand brushes it back into place as they look deep into each others eyes then she smiles a shy smile at him
Someone from the team walks in and they have to pretend that nothing happened. But they're both smiling. I can totally imagine this

Quote:
JJ stood by the window looking out at the sky hotch walks over to her asks if shes okay JJ smiles at him then Hotch runs his knuckles up and down the side of her face just before he kisses her
You want to kill me, don't you?

One more vote, that's what we need
Old 07-21-2011, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

yup

hers another one

After a really bad case, on the plane ride home, Emily Rossi spence and derek are all playing Poker, Hotch is reading a file

JJ is sitting at the back of the plane her arms wrapped around her legs face burried in her knees, Hotch looks up and sees JJ is struggling bad so he walks over to her kneels down in front of her running his hands up and down her arms JJ looks at hotch who sees tears in her eyes Hotch lifts his hand brushes the tears away before pulling her into his arms telling her its okay to let it go and JJ breaks down in Hotchs arms as he lifts her up off the couch sits down with JJ in his lap as she burries her face in his chest as she crys

or

its 2 in the morning, after a huge fight with will, JJ shows up on Hotchs doorr step tears falling down her face henry sleeping in her arms Hotch opens the door sees a very upset JJ he takes henry and takes him to Jacks room, Hotch returns to see JJ sitting on the floor in the corner of his living room walks over to her slids down the wall sits next to her JJ tells Hotch about the fight with will so they sit there talking til JJ falls asleep Hotch lifts JJ carrys her to his room then he takes the couch when his cell phone rings Hotch answers it Garcia tells Hotch that JJ is missing and so is Henry will called her after JJ stormed out of the house after a fight Hotch tells garcia JJ is here and is fine dont tell Will where JJ is Garcia can tell that there is more to Hotch and JJs relationship then what they are saying

Last edited by Sydney Collins; 07-21-2011 at 10:04 AM
Old 07-21-2011, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dice8us (View Post)
You want to kill me, don't you?

One more vote, that's what we need
I think those are very good attempts from Syd to kill us

Or 2 more votes

This is how I would see the brushing off her hair scene happening:

JJ and Hotch are both in Hotch's office talking about Emily. Hotch is having a hard time keeping the secret from the rest of the team, JJ tells him that she doesn't like it either but they have to. Hotch is sitting in his chair and JJ is sitting on his desk in front of him. At the end of the discussion she looks at Hotch, some hair fall down in front of her face and Hotch brush them off watching her intensly: "I'm glad I'm not alone in this" he tells her Fav moment ever... I'm not sure if TPTB are as creative as us though
Old 07-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

hey what can i say I love Jotch

Everyone has gone home, JJ walks into Hotchs office sees him staring out the window she walks over to him asks if hes okay hotch says i hate keeping Em a secret from the team JJ says i know i hate this too she is my best friend and i have to pretend she is dead Hotch looks over at JJ who is looking down she lifts her head a piece of her hair falls into her face hotch lifts his hand brushes it behind her ear he surprises them both by pulling her into his arms hugging her to his chest telling her that he is glad that he doesnt have to keep it a secret alone then JJ looks up at him smiles just before she feels his lips on hers
Old 07-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

You're both killing me for sure But I don't mind

I would love to see all these scenes, because they're fantastic. Too bad that shipping is not working on CM
Old 07-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

yeah but we can always dream or write about it

hey kate and Eliza- i have one that would would make both melt

after a very bad case, the team splits up, JJ ends up going back to her office, she sits down on the couch and lets the tears fall then there is a knock on the door JJ looks up just as Hotch walks in he shuts the door walks over to her kneels down in front of her he brushes the tears away as she leans into his touch her eyes close as hotch leans forward brushes his lips against hers JJ begins to kiss him back then the scene goes Black

now what do you think would happen next Kate and Eliza Enjoy ladies
Old 07-22-2011, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

Syd, I want a kiss sooo badly But yeah, I doubt we would ever have this...

But a scene where he brushes her hair off is not too much to ask, isn't it?

I mean TPTB said she wanted to explore JJ/Hotch's relationship in S7 (but without anything romantic) I wonder how this is going to happen, and I hope it implies some way of touching each other more than a hand shake: something like a hug, holding hands, brushing JJ's hair off... I think all of those are plausible without it seeming too much in CM's world
Old 07-22-2011, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

i want jotch sooooooo bad