Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know me so well Seriously, that's now one of my Top Criminal Minds scenes EVER
Old 04-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode was amazing! I also agree that this episode felt rushed.

OMG HOTCH! That scene where he undressed himself a bit was absolute amazing and I was really thinking that it would come down to a fight, but then Reid saved the day with his cleverness.

When Kevin came walking in the room naked I burst out laughing and didn't expect him walking in the room naked infront of Rossi. Kevin/Garcia has me amused through the episode and loved how she threated Kevin with a virus, then slammed and opened the door and then said "call me".

I loved that Kevin went to have a man to man talk with Rossi, but I wonder now how Garcia will react and Morgan definitely acted jealous and rushed to her.

I thought that Rossi was kinda out of order when he showed up that late at Garcia's apartment.

I also loved how Hotch told Reid about the divorce. It was nice to see Hotch open up to Reid.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I kinda can't stop watching the scene where Rossi is talking about the crime with the team. It's so beautiful and the instrumental music (GAH, I WANT IT SO BAD!) is perfect for the moment
Old 04-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the song at the end and it's just a beautiful song to hear.

Nicholle Tom has changed a lot tho and didn't even recognize her at all.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Finally got to see it Let me start by this...

Do I even need to explain this.

Now that is out of the way, Kevin/Penelope How adorable were they? And Kevin wanting to have a man to man talk with Rossi....what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall during THAT conversation.

The case..
Quote:
My one problem with the episode was there was so much build up to the case - Rossi having his breakdown and being all emo - that the team solving the case seemed really rushed. There was no suspense.
I think it was probably because of the strike. And like someone said that we all including Rossi had this picture of and extremely evil person in our minds and then what we got was...well just imagine being Rossi, obsessing over it for 20 years, probably had come with 20000 ways to kill the monster but turns out to be someone who is almost like a child. He looked creepy though, I can see why kids and parents would get scared of him

Quote:
I thought that Rossi was kinda out of order when he showed up that late at Garcia's apartment.
I think it was just the fact that he was desperate to solve this case. And since it was the anniversary of the crime, he was rattled even more. Having said that I don't think he will do that again ever...well atleast till the image of a naked Kevin Lynch out his mind.

wasn't anyone else bothered by Kevin's shirt and tie??

How many times does Haley call JJ for her to recoginse her number?? She was the one who moved out so the number would have been different.

And finally once again That image is not going to get out of my mind anytime soon.
neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I think it was probably because of the strike.
I think so too. I think they wanted to solve the Rossi mystery so the audience would be able to accept him even further.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:50 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
"So you planned to be locked inside with me? With no guns or weapons."
"I won't need a gun."
"There's no way they're gonna execute me next week. Not after I kill two FBI agents. You saved my life by coming here."
"But unfortunately for you, I'm not a 5 foot tall 100 pound girl. *takes his suit off in the most awesome, kickass way* All your life you've gone after victmis who couldn't fight back and the rest of the time you spent looking over your shoulder. *takes his tie off in the most awesome, kickass way* Worrying about the knock on the door, scared that somebody like me would be on the other side waiting to put you away. At your core, you're a coward."
Thanks for describing it!!!! You are my hero!
but now the wait become a little more unbearable
I need to watch this episode so bad!!

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Glad to see that Rossi was finally able to put this case to rest (with the team's help, of course!)

Good episode... I liked it!
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Astra! You should introduce yourself in the Profiler, Profiled thread.

It was a great episode.

Last edited by broken crown; 04-06-2008 at 03:20 PM
broken crown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

I loved this episode. One of my faves for sure. I only wish they would have had Hotch and Reid in the same storyline as the others instead of the absolutely useless one they were in. I know people liked the interaction between them but the storyline between Hotch and Reid and the prisoner was useless really, as far as I could see. I still loved this episode, the ending was awesome as well.

Icon
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Master Fan

I agree with you, Peanut. I loved the Hotch/Reid scenes, and how we got to learn more about Hotch and his personality, but it didn't contribute much to the storyline of the episode or the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony
I think it was just the fact that he was desperate to solve this case. And since it was the anniversary of the crime, he was rattled even more. Having said that I don't think he will do that again ever...well atleast till the image of a naked Kevin Lynch out his mind.
It certainly would make you think twice about showing up unexpectedly, walking in on something like that.

And we have had evidence that this has been preying on Rossi's mind for a long time. I guess having finally reached a breaking point, he would act out of character, doing whatever it takes to solve the case.
I suppose I'm just used to perfection from our writers, and had hoped to see more development before reaching the conclusion. But maybe we'll ended up with the after effects - how Rossi changes having finally finished with this case. It was so much a part of who he is, I wonder what he will have know that it is done.

Quote:
"But unfortunately for you, I'm not a 5 foot tall 100 pound girl. *takes his suit off in the most awesome, kickass way* All your life you've gone after victmis who couldn't fight back and the rest of the time you spent looking over your shoulder. *takes his tie off in the most awesome, kickass way*
Best recap ever, Ana
Old 04-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey Peanut! I agree with you. I wish Hotch and Reid would have been more involved with the other storyline, but then we wouldn't have had Hotch stripping.

Make sure you introduce yourself in the Profiler, Profiled thread.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
I wish Hotch and Reid would have been more involved with the other storyline, but then we wouldn't have had Hotch stripping.
Exactly, and we would have missed the most amazingly hot and sexy moment of Criminal Minds history! Wouldn't want that to happen
Old 04-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so late, but what an amazing way to have CM back. Hotch stripping ( ), Rossi being all sensitive and finally solving the crime which had been haunting him, Reid saving the day and still being so clueless about many obvious things. Terrific episode. I missed CM and I'm glad it is back

I also think Haley is cheating on Hotch. I felt so much for him at the end. Totally random, but Hotch is left-handed, one more reason to be awesome

Cris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I can't wait until Hotch strips again.