Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion, 3x14 ~ Damaged (Airs April 2nd)

FINALLY!!!

Quote:
Rossi travels to Indianapolis to continue his investigation into the two unsolved murders that have plagued him for 20 years.
Quote:
Rossi reopens an unsolved case from his past, and the team helps him to find answers regarding the murder of two parents who were killed almost 20 years earlier. Nicholas Brendon as Kevin Lynch, Nicholle Tom as Connie Galen, David Tom as Georgie Galen and Jessica Raskin as Alicia Galen.
Who's excited? Let's discuss!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

I'm excited. The first promo I'd seen had given the impression that it was more of a lone wolf mission for Rossi, but I'm glad to the team is going to be there to support him and help solve the mystery
Old 04-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got the first description from TV.com and the second from the CBS board. The first one does give the idea that's a lone wolf mission. Maybe Rossi will intend to solve things by himself but the team joins him, even though he didn't ask them to? All I know is, GREAT opportunity for Rossi to see himself as part of the team <3
Old 04-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

I'm super excited... the episode is going to air at 7pm where I live so I'm really excited for tomorrow
flash502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Talk about not beating around the bush. You know today is Tuesday right?
Old 04-02-2008, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm super excited!!!!
that's a bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by +supernova+ (View Post)
Talk about not beating around the bush. You know today is Tuesday right?
We were too excited to wait We needed to start discussing the new ep immediately!
Old 04-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yay! It's tonight!!!!
Old 04-02-2008, 05:48 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Don't forget to tell us non-americans what it was about, please???

You can say, right?

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I'm watching the episode right now. And let me just say....THANK GOD THE WRITER'S STRIKE IS OVER!!!!
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Hee, I floved this ep... it had been way too long! My mom was laughing so hard at all the Kevin scenes... she thinks he's adorable
flash502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

OMG! Tonight's episode was SO awesome. I don't even think I can get it all down right now.

Some things I loved though:

Garcia + Kevin K-I-S-S-I-N-G in a tree! OMG that was so embarrassing Rossi catching them coming out of the shower together! Hee! Morgan was so jealous! "What about Penelope!?" and then he stalks off (probably to Garcia's office). I LOVED that Kevin wanted to talk to Rossi "man to man". Hee!

This episode made me find new love for Rossi. I've never seen him so sensitive. I'm really beginning to understand him now.

Emily mentioned Rossi's notebook!!!!!!! Needs.direct.quote.for.iconage.

Hotch and Reid with the creepy serial killer. Hotch was already kind of angry and man I was like ready for it to come to blows, but I knew Reid's nerdiness would save the day! Yay!

I feel SO bad for Hotch. I can't believe Haley just wanted to have him sign the divorce papers and that was that...but he did it out of his love for her!

Ooo and I'm realllly wondering about JJ now. I wonder if something might happen with her and Hotch. I thought it was weird Haley was calling JJ and I just got this vibe the whole episode that something might be brewing. IDK. It's just a feeling.
Old 04-03-2008, 06:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Awesome episode. I think my Reid crush grew a little more. I love Kevin/Penelope. Morgan was definitely jealous. Loved that!

This definitely made me warm up to Rossi. I cried when he told about hearing the kids scream.

I am with you Susan. I definitely think something is brewing between JJ/Hotch.

Just great all around.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

diamondmolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

My one problem with the episode was there was so much build up to the case - Rossi having his breakdown and being all emo - that the team solving the case seemed really rushed. There was no suspense. Once

That said, I did enjoy all the individual elements and the more personal glimpses we got at the characters. Reid had a couple great scenes - when he didn't understand the Garcia and Kevin joke but also with the creepy serial killer. He was right - he does excellent work under intense terror! And the discussion later in the car about Hotch hadn't helped Our Reid is stepping up to the plate

And speaking of Garcia and Kevin. Hee. So cute. I loved her threatening him and his computer, and then telling him to call her later before she slammed the door in his face. I absolutely can't wait to see what comes of Kevin's meeting with Rossi, and how Garcia will react to him having gone to Rossi.
And Morgan's full reaction to Garcia's new relationship. He was definitely pissed and jealous. He wants our computer goddess!

Quote:
Ooo and I'm realllly wondering about JJ now. I wonder if something might happen with her and Hotch. I thought it was weird Haley was calling JJ and I just got this vibe the whole episode that something might be brewing. IDK. It's just a feeling.
I thought Haley was calling JJ because Hotch will always answer her calls because it could be about a new case. But I did get that same vibe too. Could get verrrry interesting
Old 04-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I am with you Susan. I definitely think something is brewing between JJ/Hotch.
I know right? It's just a feeling that I never really had before this past episode.

Quote:
And Morgan's full reaction to Garcia's new relationship. He was definitely pissed and jealous. He wants our computer goddess!
Morgan definitely was not pleased!!!!!!! He stalked out of there so fast my head was spinning!