Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I think that Morgan was jealous but I didn't think that he stalked off. I thought he was going off to find Garcia.

I don't know if there is something going on with JJ/Hotch since when he was on the phone with her he said something about it being a personal matter and I figured that if they were involved that wouldn't really be a good answer. But it does definately feel like they're setting something up.

Okay, I loved this epsidoe. I really, really did. You know that it's a good show when they make you feel somewhat bad that they caught the bad guy especially after a horrific crime like that. That guy obviously had no idea what was going on. And it just made me feel really bad at how scared he was.
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah I think that Morgan was jealous but I didn't think that he stalked off. I thought he was going off to find Garcia.
Well, he stalked off to find Garcia...and boy did he move fast.

Quote:
And it just made me feel really bad at how scared he was.
I love how this show makes me believe that life not only has shades of gray, but even those shades of gray have shades of gray.

It definitely feels like they're setting something up with JJ/Hotch. Now, is Hotch technically her boss or not really? Hotch is the head of the BAU, but is JJ technically his subordinate? We know the FBI has very strict rules about "fraternization". Man, the word made me giggle.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I was wondering if JJ was officially part of the BAU or not. She does pick their cases for them...so does that mean she does have some power over Hotch? And is the rules of fraternization about someone in your unit or in the whole Bureau...because then that's a silly policy and impossible to maintain.

Did anyone ever see the show The Inside? It aired on FOX in the summer a few years ago. It was a bit like this show but not. I LOVED it. So FOX typically cancelled it and I vowed to quit watching shows on FOX...again. Anyway, my point was the previewes for the next episode reminds me of an episode of The Inside....so I guess there was no point except that I can't seem to get over shows that get cancelled by FOX.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:07 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

I so need to see this episode!

Thanks for the little info you offered!

BOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I was wondering if JJ was officially part of the BAU or not. She does pick their cases for them...so does that mean she does have some power over Hotch? And is the rules of fraternization about someone in your unit or in the whole Bureau...because then that's a silly policy and impossible to maintain.
I would definitely really like to get that all sorted out.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Well if we go by WaT's FBI rules then the no fraternization thing doesn't matter for a superior or otherwise.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I guess not. It seems like every show does their own little thing.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth takes time (View Post)
My one problem with the episode was there was so much build up to the case - Rossi having his breakdown and being all emo - that the team solving the case seemed really rushed. There was no suspense.
Yeah, that was a big flaw. Especially with that dramatic bloody children opening scene.

But the episode good stuff too, like you said.

Kevin/Penelope was awesome, I was so happy with the hook up!! My favorite part of the episode was Hotch taking off his tie to fight the serial killer. How can you deal with people like that day in and day out and not lose it a little? He was ready to throw down and I like it, his life is complicated at the moment and the cracks are showing.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

You're right about the bloody children opening. I came in a couple moments late and had to go back and watch the beginning later and now that I think about it. It was kind of anti-climatic. I still loved the episode though.

Hotch wanting to fight the serial killer was awesome.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know. I guess it was sort of anticlimatic but I didn't mind it. Because like, I think it was Prentiss, said they found the missing piece of the puzzle that just makes everything fit and once everything fits you can see the picture. I also think that having the team's help...helped (I hate doing that) because Ross was way too close to it. He built up the killer to be this evil, evil person. So I didn't mind the way that they solved it.

I loved Hotch willing to throw down. Haley doesn't want a contested divorce because I bet Hotch would've found out that she was cheating on him. Yes, I'm sticking with my theory that she was cheating on him.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

She probably was cheating on him. So sad.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn, what a great episode! I seriously loved everything about it. I agree with Karen, though, the solving of the case did feel a little rushed. I think they'd benefit from expending a couple of episodes working on that.

Hotch, my man, BEING AWESOME, as usual.

"So you planned to be locked inside with me? With no guns or weapons."
"I won't need a gun."
"There's no way they're gonna execute me next week. Not after I kill two FBI agents. You saved my life by coming here."
"But unfortunately for you, I'm not a 5 foot tall 100 pound girl. *takes his suit off in the most awesome, kickass way* All your life you've gone after victmis who couldn't fight back and the rest of the time you spent looking over your shoulder. *takes his tie off in the most awesome, kickass way* Worrying about the knock on the door, scared that somebody like me would be on the other side waiting to put you away. At your core, you're a coward."

GAH, I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH!

Also, yay for JJ/Hotch goodness, even if so little, and for Reid being all clueless about JJ's joke I also loved how Reid handled the creepy guy so well while Hotch was all ready to tear him apart See kids, brains can save your life! Team Reid!!! And Rossi... pure love. I love him even more now Everything was great, what an amazing way to bring CM back!
Old 04-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Did your ovaries explode when Hotch started undressing, Ana?
Old 04-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honey, I was feeling a little cold because of the fever and suddenly I started to feel so hot I was sure there was something wrong with my blood pressure Oh, Hotch
Old 04-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

I knew you'd be beside yourself.