Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2022, 02:39 PM
Graphics Team

I cannot blame her either. She is okay when my partner rides her, but she gets a little fussy being led through the wet. But if I ride her she remains fussy the whole time, and is worse when I lead her. The horse has a clear preference to who rides her regardless of what the weather is though.

It is not helpful to my mood, but I know you are right. I would be completely lost trying to rely on a hand that doesn't work. At least I can still do things that most would struggle with.

majesdane (Twist?) who is that couple in your icon?
Old 04-15-2022, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
majesdane (Twist?) who is that couple in your icon?
twist is fine (old nickname from forever ago, )

it's raelle & scylla from the freeform tv show motherland: fort salem! they're probably my favorite fictional couple of all time. or at least in the top 3 ever.

^ this was from the season 2 finale

Quote:
I'm ok. Happy to have four days off. How are you Twist?
tired! i worked an 8 hour day yesterday and then drove 4.5 hours -- halfway home from a job. and this morning i drove another 3.5 hours exhausted and still have work to do.

hope everyone is having a good friday (or saturday, depending on the timezone)!
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 04-15-2022 at 09:25 AM
Old 04-15-2022, 02:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow that is a long day

Funny horse she must know who her own is then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-16-2022, 11:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Wow that is a long day
and i've spent all of day house hunting too much going on.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-17-2022, 09:58 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wow that sounds like a lot but still fun. But I like looking at house plans so it'd be something I'd enjoy. Don't know about the pressure of having to actually pick & buy though
Good luck finding something

I'm motion sick Downside of traveling through the Great Dividing Range mountain range here. Too many twists & turns in the road to get through, up, & down the mountains. I do like being in & on the other side of the mountains though. Would prefer to live there if it wasn't for the roads around here to get back to this side. They are not roads I want to attempt to drive myself any time soon.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-18-2022, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Wow that sounds like a lot but still fun. But I like looking at house plans so it'd be something I'd enjoy. Don't know about the pressure of having to actually pick & buy though
Good luck finding something

I'm motion sick Downside of traveling through the Great Dividing Range mountain range here. Too many twists & turns in the road to get through, up, & down the mountains. I do like being in & on the other side of the mountains though. Would prefer to live there if it wasn't for the roads around here to get back to this side. They are not roads I want to attempt to drive myself any time soon.
Thank you! I just actually had an offer accepted tonight! It was my 7th offer in 2 months, but I finally landed a house, and well within my budget!

I know what you mean about getting sick from all those twists and turns. There’s a mountain outside of NYC that I have to drive sometimes for work and it’s steep and winding and also makes me sick, even when driving.
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-19-2022, 01:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Amazing That's wonderful news Congrats!

Motion sickness is evil If only there weren't mountains or there could be a way to get around them without all the twists & turns & steep bits

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-19-2022, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
are you a special education teacher
Yes, I am. 2/3 of my students have autism and the other one has a learning disability. It can be a challenge some days, but most days they're a lot of fun. They love those old school Disney Sing-A-Long Songs videos.

I hope everyone has a great, blessed Easter and has a great week this week!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 04-20-2022, 12:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

A small class size sounds amazing for you & for them

Don't really care much for Easter, but had a nice weekend with my family . Hope you had a good Easter

I'm ready for the week to be over already

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-20-2022, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Amazing That's wonderful news Congrats!

Motion sickness is evil If only there weren't mountains or there could be a way to get around them without all the twists & turns & steep bits
thank you! and i know, i hate motion sickness. i get it so bad when flying.

i had a great easter
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-20-2022, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

My Easter weekend was amazing! You can view some pics from my weekend HERE, if you want.

Old 04-21-2022, 01:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That sucks . I get it unpredictably so can't always precaution against it

Glad you had a good time Jessica

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2022, 02:17 PM
Graphics Team

Late, but thank you Twist for the video and show name. Looks like something my partner may like to watch so I will let them know about the show. Nice reunion and saving in that scene.

That is a wonderful thing that you do for work Jessica.

Glad you had a good weekend.

I'm not Christian so don't celebrate Easter, and my weekend was half good half bad. There are no polite words to describe some of my family. I ended up turning off all technology to ignore them and so they could no longer contact me. I just love how the adults in my family seem to think they can control the actions of their children/grandchildren, despite so many of us being adults and either in our thirties or close to being thirty. But I had a wonderful time with my guidedaughter (if anyone knows Rae (room to breathe) it is her daughter) so that was good.

Then this weekend I got to go see 9-5 so that was nice too. It was a late birthday present (I got the tickets back on my birthday, but going to the show itself was late).
Old 04-23-2022, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I've been wanting to see that! I'm hoping to go see a local production of Legally Blonde next month!

I hope everyone has a good week!

Old 04-29-2022, 08:08 PM
Graphics Team

I am sure that would be a good show to see. I hope you can see a local production of it.