Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2022, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for letting me know! I may ask for some help, just to be safe, as I have a bit of a busy weekend. I hope your time away is for pleasure and not for work.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 06-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good plan Hope you have a nice weekend & it is a good sort of busy

Yeah it is away for pleasure, not work. Not a lot of reason to go away for work for me

Chelle » join GT • my art
Old 06-09-2022, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Well, I hope you have a good time!

Old 06-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Hope you are having a good time away Chelle!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 06-11-2022, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

You, too, Carmen!

I splurged a little last night and bought my Carrie ticket, as well as season passes to see 4 Broadway musical shows at a local venue.

Old 06-12-2022, 10:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice splurges I think Enjoy

I had a nice weekend away

Old 06-18-2022, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team

I hope you both have had a good June so far. I am not sure when I last posted here but it was presumably May but looks like it may have barely been May. Being down to relying on my left hand for everything was annoying me so it does not surprise me that I just disappeared from posting but that is terrible. I need to post more often than once a month.

If for some reason I injure an arm or wrist again I will not complain about having to have one in a cast for a few weeks. That is nothing compared to fractured ribs. My last week has been interesting but hopefully something good will come from it. To say my in-laws have never liked me is putting it lightly. My brother-in-law in particular has escalated things a few times to the point that we have a restraining order against him. He tried to break it to come after my partner, but I was the one who was home so he came after me instead. Thankfully the ribs are the main injury, everything else which hurts is surface injuries. But I am on resting and recovering for now. He however is arrested and hopefully will do time for the assault and/or breach of the AVO (restraining order).
Old 06-18-2022, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just a drop in cause Jess is busy this weekend and next weekend
Old 06-18-2022, 01:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Mimica I am glad you are feeling up to stopping by Take care of yourself & I hope you feel better soon & hopefully jail time for your BIL

Old 06-18-2022, 11:23 PM
Graphics Team

Thank you Chelle, I will try. I get bored too easily with this resting up but it is better to take things easy and let my body heal.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh wow Mimica Had no idea, hope you get better and he is in jail for awhile cause 1 ignoring the order and to physically attacking you So good luck that he's in jail for awhile

As somebody that hasn't worked in about 5.5 years I understand the boredom hang in there catch up movies or shows or whatever you enjoy
Old 06-19-2022, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, no, Mimica! I'm so sorry that happened! I hope things get better & you get lots of rest & recover well!

I tried to get on yesterday afternoon to post some more because I knew I wasn't going to be able to last night or today, but of course, the Internet went down because of the storm (why it goes down every time it storms, I'll never know! ), so I'll just have to do a few posts tonight & tomorrow & then hopefully will be able to catch up on posting later in the week.

Old 06-20-2022, 12:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ugh always the way isn't it? Sorry the storms knock your internet out Hope you had a nice weekend

I probably won't post much tomorrow myself as I've got a staff meeting right after work

Old 06-26-2022, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I'm back to my "regular" posting for about a week and a half, but then I'm going out-of-town for a week.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Old 06-26-2022, 11:28 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you're going away for a holiday?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread