Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Really? It let you use the same name that someone else is using?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe Blizzard it a big Chuck fan, but I am SarahWalker and so are about 100 other people

Search - World of Warcraft
Old 09-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ah, ok - but only one per realm. That makes more sense.

I just didn't know how you knew there were that many others; I did not know about that search page.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So... Brewfest is the most fun World Event in WoW? Hahaha

They should institute a no drinking and flying policy

Also, watched more Pilots... and so far, I think I like Last Resort the most.

Basically, I probably rank like this

Last Resort
The Mindy Project
Elementary
Ben and Kate

Revolution

Partners

Actually, the top 4, I pretty much liked equally, i guess, but I thought Last Resort was the most impressive of the bunch.. the 3 below are probably in the same level.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, Brewfest is great! But I almost drove my ram off the cliff riding up to Ironforge for the daily quest!

Revolution is the only new show I've watched yet. Have Last resort recorded, may watch it later tonight.
Old 09-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I was looking forward to partners....

I have yet to watch anything, I caught some of Greys returning. But apart from that I havent watched anything at all... new, or returning.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, you might like Partners still Em. It's just... I don't know, not my brand of funny I guess? For a comedy, I don't remember laughing during the pilot, and I'm easily amused by everything.

I think I'm pretty much caught up in all my shows. PoI's return was definitely my favorite season premiere thus far.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Partners is the one with Routhy, right?

I think I like PoI... But I'm not entirely sold.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I gave it another shot... and still not funny to me. Deleted it off my series recordings now.

Did you just start watching the show? (PoI)
Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
PoI's return was definitely my favorite season premiere thus far.
I haven't watched many of the premiers yet, but PoI was very, very good. I like Bear.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ahhhhhhhhh I love The Mindy Project so much!!!

And Ben and Kate!!!! XD

And, I am dropping The New Normal. So far.. two shows I've dropped are Partners and The New Normal.

The only thing keeping me in Revolution is the backstory on Uncle Miles and Monroe. The lead character and her brother still pisses me off. Let's see if my hate for those two supasses my love for Miles. :|

Oh and Rick, are you doing Brewfest dailies?

I am trying to do them so I can get the "Brewmaster" title
Old 10-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Haha, NBC finally gets an actual hit (Revolution is currently NBC's top rated show - they've already picked up the full season of it.) and you don't like it.

Yeah, doing the dailies for a couple of my characters, though I may stop or slack off once they get enough tokens for brew-of-the-month club.

ETA - I saw you playing a new char the other day - a gnome priest, iirc?

Also, I sent my hunter back to Shadowfang Keep to complete that weapon quest and defeated the final boss easily. I had 3 more levels (meant to go back as a 35 but leveled up to 36 really quickly doing the Brewfest and regular dailies), plus I got a bear pet to use instead of the cat. Oddly, the first boss very nearly killed me - he got me down to 1 health! But anyway, now I have my shiny crossbow!

Last edited by weejad; 10-03-2012 at 09:39 AM
Old 10-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm about 8 episodes in to poi. I'm just not sure how I feel. it's good, I like the the thought of it.

I didnt like the new normal either.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Em, yeah, definitely keep it up. It was really slow to start PoI, but once it gets all the story threads together, it gets way better. Favourite show from last season.

The New Normal's first ep was good.. then it just became too preachy for my liking.

LOL reminds me of Glee. So I got out before it ruins my life like Glee 2.0. LOL

Rick: Well, I loved the idea of Revolution.. I just hate Charlie and her brother. Seriously, if those two become relegated to like supporting characters and the "adults" get more storylines, I'd be like one of this show's biggest fans. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen and Charlie is still annoying and self-righteous.

Oh yeah... since Brewfest is extended for two weeks, I might keep doing dailies to get the Brew of the Month tokens, too. Or the pink elekk companion.

But yeah, mostly jsut want the "brewmaster" title so I can have "Brewmaster Shireen" when I walk around hahaha, instead of Assistant Professor.

Yes. I started a gnome priest because I got another friend to play WoW as well and she had a gnome. it was hard for me to help her when I didn't know what was happening, so, since I wanted to start another character anwyay, I did a gnome priest.

I am using Tailoring/Enchanting as my profession on that one.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

My gnome warlock is Tailoring/Enchanting. It is not a money maker, I'm afraid (at least not yet). But I am sticking with it so I can make my flying carpet.

When you get to needing Spiders Silk for tailoring, I can give you some or tell you a good place to farm it.

And if you and your friend want a warlock for some all-gnome dungeon groups, let me know.