View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Sansa
Fan Forum Hero

Oh Em, yeah, definitely keep it up. It was really slow to start PoI, but once it gets all the story threads together, it gets way better. Favourite show from last season.

The New Normal's first ep was good.. then it just became too preachy for my liking.

LOL reminds me of Glee. So I got out before it ruins my life like Glee 2.0. LOL

Rick: Well, I loved the idea of Revolution.. I just hate Charlie and her brother. Seriously, if those two become relegated to like supporting characters and the "adults" get more storylines, I'd be like one of this show's biggest fans. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen and Charlie is still annoying and self-righteous.

Oh yeah... since Brewfest is extended for two weeks, I might keep doing dailies to get the Brew of the Month tokens, too. Or the pink elekk companion.

But yeah, mostly jsut want the "brewmaster" title so I can have "Brewmaster Shireen" when I walk around hahaha, instead of Assistant Professor.

Yes. I started a gnome priest because I got another friend to play WoW as well and she had a gnome. it was hard for me to help her when I didn't know what was happening, so, since I wanted to start another character anwyay, I did a gnome priest.

I am using Tailoring/Enchanting as my profession on that one.