Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2008, 11:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
Aw, really, Karen? I wonder what that's about. Hm.

Agreed! It's gone on way, way too long, IMO. I know they secretly miss eachother. I just don't see how they could not, despite whatever issues they may or may not have.
seriously!
Old 04-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Elite Fan

Awww, thanks Mara, I may hit you up sometime soon..

Awww, you know they miss eachother. When you start thinking about the past and the good times you had, like in the beginning of the episode, that's when you know you miss them, but then your mind get's flooded with why things went bad and it's conflicts the heart. I have a friend, yes, I'm going into one of my RL boring stories and we were inseperable and she done something aweful to me and instantly I shut her out of my life completely, i didn't let her explain it, I changed my number and even blocked her number from my family's phones, cause I knew if she called, I'd pick up that phone and I was so hurt, that I wanted her to at least know that it was OK and by shutting her out of my life, I figured it would be a bit of torture of not being to explain herself and now I think back to all the great memories and fun time we had, but then I get clouded by what she did and I tune her out again, but yes, I miss her dearly and if I saw her tommorow, I'd forgive her, I know I would, so hopefully I won't, cause she hurt me dearly.

Boring Story Over...
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a situation exactly like that as well, Karen. I think you always miss the person, on some level, even if things end badly or you're left hurt. And Cappie/Evan have to see eachother often because they attend the same school. I don't know that I would be able to do that with the person I shut out of my life.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Awww, thanks Mara, I may hit you up sometime soon..

Awww, you know they miss eachother. When you start thinking about the past and the good times you had, like in the beginning of the episode, that's when you know you miss them, but then your mind get's flooded with why things went bad and it's conflicts the heart. I have a friend, yes, I'm going into one of my RL boring stories and we were inseperable and she done something aweful to me and instantly I shut her out of my life completely, i didn't let her explain it, I changed my number and even blocked her number from my family's phones, cause I knew if she called, I'd pick up that phone and I was so hurt, that I wanted her to at least know that it was OK and by shutting her out of my life, I figured it would be a bit of torture of not being to explain herself and now I think back to all the great memories and fun time we had, but then I get clouded by what she did and I tune her out again, but yes, I miss her dearly and if I saw her tommorow, I'd forgive her, I know I would, so hopefully I won't, cause she hurt me dearly.

Boring Story Over...
haha okie dokie!

awww thats soo sad!!! i'm so sorry that had to happen karen.
im having the same kind of issue right now only with my father....:/
Old 04-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I know, that would have to be hard seeing them face to face everyday, like a really bad break-up and that is kinda what it is, minus the man love, of course.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, that sucks, Mara. That can't be easy at all.

It's definitely kind of like a break-up, and these two had all of that and then add to that the fact that Evan was still with Casey, too? Yikes.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah...it does suck, thanks for the hug

yep, you definitely nailed it.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

I know, it makes me look at all the previous episodes differently now and you understand better, why the kisses between Casey and Evan bug Cappie so much and the jabs that they throw at eachother, don't stem from hatred, but more from hurt, like Evan's remark to Cappie during the floor hockey game and Cappie snaps back with an I'll always be her first, it just makes the previous episodes seem more understandable now, if that makes sense.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

yep it definitely clears a lot up about them two & their whole feud.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:11 AM
Addicted Fan

You know those guys miss each other's friendship. I mean, that type of friendship is hard to come by especially you grew up in camp together. I mean, its been 2 years already, and both guys are not willing to relent up and let bygones be bygones. Something remarkable is gonna have to happen to get back this lost friendship. I think bringin Casey forefront of the other is an easy way out to not really break down the root of why the problem is the problem, but at the same time, those guys just to get over it. Whats done is done, move on, address the problem, find a solution to not have the same problem happen again.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA, Karen. I definitely want to go back and re-watch everything again, knowing what I know now, you know? It really did explain so much.

I agree, Katie. It's going to take something huge to mend what's been broken here. The cynical part of me questions whether it's even possible after having nothing but anger between them for so long, but I'm really rooting for them.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
ITA, Karen. I definitely want to go back and re-watch everything again, knowing what I know now, you know? It really did explain so much.

I agree, Katie. It's going to take something huge to mend what's been broken here. The cynical part of me questions whether it's even possible after having nothing but anger between them for so long, but I'm really rooting for them.
yep same here, i totally agree too.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Addicted Fan

I think anger can only go so far. I think they are both gonna get tired of being angry at each other. Its draining and lets face it I think really its getting to the point where whatever issues they have are gonna be meaningless. Is it really too bad to shove whatever past you had, and say, lets call it a day finally and go hang it out and not truce but be civil and find some respect of each other. They did before and they can do that again. I mean what is the point. You can say it dwelled from what happened 2 years ago, but whats to say with everything currently happening now, you cant get over your differences and issues to pull together and remove the bigger problems of now. I mean they thought highly and totally valued each other on a bigger platform. I really think they inspired each other and looked up to each other when they grew up together, and as they started growing up grew this envious streak of the other's personalities rather than appreciate having a friend like that.

In a way, I think they were like each other's role model kinda growing up. We all know Evan, wanted so much to stray away from being known as the rich boy Chambers' product and Cappie, was happy being Cappie just taking in life as it comes, but i think he really admired Evan and respected him for his differences and Cappie being very childish couldn't accept and see Evan being in another organization, not with him and hanging out like they planned to: take college by storm and enjoy it.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm far too tired to say anything remotely intelligent right now, but! How adorable is this picture? It's totally Scott/Jake, rather than Cappie/Evan, which makes me love it that much more.

Old 05-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

aww its soooo cute!