Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2008, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I agree that all friendships have differences and weak points but it just seemed like Cappie and Evan weren't communicating or putting any of those things out in the open between them, and that's why it all came to a head like it did. IMO. Which is kind of what you're saying as well. They weren't ready or willing to deal with the issues and allowed themselves to believe it was solely about Casey, which isn't true.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
I'll get you added now, Caitlin.

I agree, Karen. I think Casey ultimately was what caused the literal fall-out with the fight, but Cappie and Evan's friendship seemed to have some weak points long before Casey was even in the picture. She definitely contributed to the tension, though, and ultimately, she was the reason for the rift. That's on Cappie and Evan, IMO though, because they gave her that power in the situation, you know?
They did indeed give her that power and she used that too, cause she went right to Cappie, when Evan cheated, cause she knew that would be the one thing that would kill Evan's ego and pay him back. Of course, as a C/C shipper, I'm not really complaining, cause I enjoyed that heck out of that hook-up, between C/C.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Master Fan

no i definately was not just to do with casey
Old 04-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I think Casey, just fell in the middle of it all, but she was like that excuse to further their fight in the long run, like their fall guy to use to not deal with the real reason there was problems in friendship. It seems to me Cappie and Evan, were as close as friends like real brothers would fight. Both guys weren't tough enough to own up to those problems and call each other on that, hence, that Evan could have said he didnt really fit in with the Kappa Tau guys and Cappie, just accepting Evan going a different fraternity (they are in the same Greek system at least), etc. There's was such a mix of things that rolled into those problems, escalating to that big blowout at the Greek Ball.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She was definitely right in the middle, and still is. It's quite the mess. I really would love to see them eventually become best friends again, if that's possible, and not just have a "temporary truce" or whatever.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I think with the Dean on everyone's backs right now, i think Evan will come to his senses and somehow relearn to have fun again and bend more rules and rebegin his friendship with both Casey and Cappie. I mean Casey, cant be the root of problems or the center cause right now she's not with either guy. I think this temporary truce, will slowly turn into renewed friendship slowly.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

OoOo add me please!!

ok so i got some screen caps of them from freshman daze...

Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Adding you now, Mara! Thanks so much for all of the caps. They seem so happy. I'll get some of those added to the opening soon.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Where did you find caps at?
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-27-2008, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty sure Mara caps them herself. I wish caps were easier to come by.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

welcome! just thought i would help.

i bought the episode on itunes so i made them myself...
Old 04-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Awesome caps. Loving that. They had such rockin friendship. Different than light and day, they watched over the other just like brothers. It was so cool. Its like get that friendship back. I think 2 years is long enough to be enemies, I mean college is college, and those problems then, what of the now? I think bunch of excuses to be angry at the other.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I C - Thanks..

I tried DJCapLocks, or however it's spelt and I can't ever access them for some reason..
Old 04-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

aww that sucks if you want any more caps like from the first 10 eppys just ask cuz i have 'em on dvd or even if you just want more from freshman daze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
Awesome caps. Loving that. They had such rockin friendship. Different than light and day, they watched over the other just like brothers. It was so cool. Its like get that friendship back. I think 2 years is long enough to be enemies, I mean college is college, and those problems then, what of the now? I think bunch of excuses to be angry at the other.
i know! its like its been 2 yrs, get over it! stop being stubborn lol
Old 04-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, really, Karen? I wonder what that's about. Hm.

Agreed! It's gone on way, way too long, IMO. I know they secretly miss eachother. I just don't see how they could not, despite whatever issues they may or may not have.