Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2008, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

thanks for posting that...where can i find the other one
Old 04-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Which other one, hun? I only know of two. The one I just linked and the other is the scan in the opening post.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith grows old (View Post)
Which other one, hun? I only know of two. The one I just linked and the other is the scan in the opening post.
the one on the op is what i am talking about i guess since i didn't read it like i should have has been screwing up on me all day so i just try to read the thread and post if i can it took me like 4 tries to even post on this one (kept getting the error thing)
Old 04-27-2008, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, FF is being a total pain, I know.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aww, add mee :]]
- Jenny
Old 04-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Done, Jenny!

Old 04-27-2008, 08:09 PM
Addicted Fan

You've got to add me as well. These two guys are great. Both Evan/Cappie rock Greek in their own way. Let's hoping these two guys will mend this broken friendship of theirs.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me too please!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

great screencap linds although this part had me in tears cappie didn't even try to listen he was just so sure evan had tried to move in on casey
Old 04-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

they are almost the same height... they just get better and better with every.post!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I don't really think Casey is the reason things went sour with them. I think it was a whole lot of things. Evan's insecurities about Cappie, really got to him and jealousy reared it's ugly head, which seemed to make Evan slowly pull away from Cappie's "so-called" shadow and try and be his own person and unfortunately fraternites got in the way, on top of feelings for Casey, but I think it was a whole build-up of emotions, before Casey came along, she just added fuel to the fire brewing, unfortunately.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll get you added now, Caitlin.

I agree, Karen. I think Casey ultimately was what caused the literal fall-out with the fight, but Cappie and Evan's friendship seemed to have some weak points long before Casey was even in the picture. She definitely contributed to the tension, though, and ultimately, she was the reason for the rift. That's on Cappie and Evan, IMO though, because they gave her that power in the situation, you know?
Old 04-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

i was surprised when i seen it was evan who wanted to be a kappa tau and i felt bad for him that he was only getting in cause of cappie so i didn't blame him for not staying with them even if cappie wanted him to
Old 04-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that was super sad, and really surprised me, too. No wonder the "Bing" seemed to seriously set Evan off so much in that recent Evan/Cappie scene.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree, there were parts of Cappie/Evan's friendship that had its flaws in them, but what friendship doesn't have errors and differences. If every friend was the same, that would boring. Cappie and Evan had an awesome friendship with their differences and like I said those differences filled in some of the gaps missing in each their own personalities, highly complementing the other. I believe, in a way Casey, was fuel to the mix of this brew stirring the pot, but at the same time she was a great excuse for their friendship falling apart like it did. I mean both guys, didn't have enough guts or pride to call them out and on their faults or mistakes and both weren't mature enough to own up to that. Its a huge problem, to not seeing the fault in the first place. It really takes 2 friends to have this friendship and if there is a problem call it out and deal with it and of course it could take 2 or more to wreck it as well. Hence, it started out just Cappie and Evan being great friends, then enter Casey who became Cappie's girlfriend. There you go. I find it interesting both guys in a way use Casey as the excuse as to why things went down as they did, hence she was dating one of them, but the real root of the problem, both had issues with the other and just didn't want to deal with it and own up to it. But again, everyone was young, had their egoes, and pride. I think now 2 years later is long enough to say, this is stupid, and really those problems seem to be really small to what is happening in the now. Right?