Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Seeing as how we don't get very much traffic, a little bump never hurt.

I have also read the article and thinks it's a good one.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 01-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

he is a cutie and i just love calvin, i had thought him and evan had a pretty good friendship starting in friday night frights so i hope evan doesn't let calvin's sexual orientation influence the friendship in a negative way, but i would like to see calvin with the cappa tau's cause i always thought he belonged with them. also i hope calvin and ashleigh get back to the friendship they had. i really think she outed him by accident not to be vindictive. anyway please add me to the list
Old 01-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

You know. I'm too, hoping thT Evan, comes to him and tells him, that he dosen't have to leave, that he is welcomed to stya, cause he is the president and ultimately makes the decision. However, Evan was having a pretty bad day with Casey, so I hope his anger, dosen't spill over onto other people.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 01-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
You know. I'm too, hoping thT Evan, comes to him and tells him, that he dosen't have to leave, that he is welcomed to stya, cause he is the president and ultimately makes the decision. However, Evan was having a pretty bad day with Casey, so I hope his anger, dosen't spill over onto other people.
I know i hope he is supportive of Calvin but even if he did tell Calvin he could stay the way the other brothers behaved would make it very uncomfortable.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Unfortunately, I think that's very, very true. Even if Evan takes a stand he can't really "force" the guys to get over their issues with Calvin. It's just all really sad. Calvin's too good of a guy to be treated like that.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:27 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, he is. I hate that it happened to him. It's a shame too. Their reaction was so High Schoolish, but a true one, as sad as it is.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's totally sad, but realistic, because there are a lot of people that feel that way and react that way. My heart just sunk for him, and then his scene with Ashleigh... he looked so, so betrayed. God, it was just awful.
Old 01-13-2008, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

I know, which makes me wonder, where they are going to pick up with them, when the season returns. I think he will still be hurt, but eventually get over it and understand, that she would never out him purposely, she just had a lapse of judgement. I think Ashleigh may even be harder on herself, then Calvin will be.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah i hope eventually Valvin realises she never meant to hurt him but ashleigh is kinda an airhead at times so imo she totally misunderstood and thought they knew. i felt so sorry for them both
Old 01-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For sure. I really don't think Ashleigh meant any harm at all, which just made it all the more sad. Calvin was just way too hurt to see that.

Old 01-14-2008, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm certain he wouldn't think Ashleigh did it on purpose, but she still let it slip and at that point, he probably felt betrayed, or may have even wondered if she did it, because of the rejection from him, after she made a pass at him. I'm just interested to see how it goes.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

yeah him thinking she did it on purpose was totally understandable. she had basically accused him of leading her on; which imo he never gave her reason to believe that he felt anything more than friendship for her. of course i think that she realised that later and that was why she brought the gift to him and accidently outed him
Old 01-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely don't feel he led her own, either. I think she was just confused herself and misunderstood him being supportive and an amazing friend for something else. Like you said, though, I think she understood that later on.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

i wonder if they are going to hook calvin up with anyone anytime soon
Old 04-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so! Calvin deserves it. He's such a sweet guy.