Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Pushing Daisies Twitter Accounts

Hey Everyone!

Pelin & I have decided to start a Twitter for the board, as many of the other boards around are doing . Hopefully it will bring in more posters, or at least help people keep up to date with things going on here & PD news . Click the link below to visit us , & feel free to follow us. Yes we will follow you back if we know it is you, you may need to reply to this thread letting us know that you have followed us so that we know to go follow you back though .

Also, here is a list of all Pushing Daises related Twitter accounts. If you know of any others, please let us know so the board can follow them & we can add them to the list .

Bryan Fuller
Jim Dooley
Kristin Chenoweth
Maddies Corner (Kristin's Dog/Also a charity Kristin started )
Sammi Hanratty

- Chelle & Pelin

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

A good idea . Already following the board, and I had a conversation with the board too (well with Chelle). I am AuroraRuby on there (such a surprise right).
Old 07-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You did, & again today. I'm Cheali_Rose on Twitter in case anyone wants to know. I now follow the board too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-10-2011, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread Chelle Hopefully this will get us more PD posters I'm aprpie there
Old 07-16-2011, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh great, *following* I'll tell Anja and the YA twitter will follow you guys too welcome to the twitter world

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Sheida
Old 07-16-2011, 05:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Cool We should be already following YA, but I'm not sure

The PD board is following you back now Sheida

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 07-16-2011 at 05:52 AM
Old 07-16-2011, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

I was just about to do that
Old 07-16-2011, 06:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well I beat you to it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-16-2011, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh awesome guys I'd follow you from the YA twitter myself but umm ... it seems like Ive forgotten the password for it

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 07-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

All good , it might be a good idea to find out what the password is again though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't think of a better thread to put this is, but it amused me so had to share...

Quote:
BryanFuller Bryan Fuller
I AM FULLY EXPECTING A FREE PIE. The Pie Hole Brings Sweet and Savory Pies to the Arts District eater.cc/nMhZAS via @EaterLA
55 minutes ago

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

That's so funny . Did they name it after the one on PD?
Old 07-19-2011, 06:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No idea , maybe someone should ask that on the site he linked to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

They should totally give him free pie