Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2007, 12:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Beth's fascination with all things vamp makes me laugh
Me too.

I really enjoyed this ep.

I loved learning more about syres.

It was great learning more about how Mick was turned and he and Coraline's history.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode!

When Mick got stabbed with the stake I heard myself gasp!

The look on his face as he was paralyzed was so intense and then as he's trying to tell Beth to 'take it out"...it still had a humerous aspect even though he was hurt.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I gotta say a laughed a bit when he kept saying "Take. It. Out."
Old 10-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

^^^ So did I....he said it once and she's like "what?" and again he says..."Take it out"...and even though it was supposed to be a "oh mi god" type of scene I couldn't help but laugh!
Old 10-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

I liked the fact that the episode opened up with us seeing how confused Beth was. Finding out that Mick is a vampire isn't any easy thing to digest, so I like that she was unsure of going to see him. Plus, I liked the fact that Mick was watching her and could see that it was tough for Beth to go and see him, but she did it anyway.

I'm not feeling Mick/Coraline. She just comes across as some crazy b!tch and the way the filming is done with those scenes leaves a lot to be desired. I'm just not feeling those two as a couple at all.

The Cleaner is an awesome character and I hope we get to see more of her!

I have been very indifferent about Josef and find him to be rather dull 99% of the time, but I actually really enjoyed his scene with Mick about letting Coraline go. It was the first time we saw a real moment between these two.

When Mick went to tell Beth that he trusted her, my heart just melted. It really goes to show what sort of connection these two have with one another.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Addicted Fan

I really liked the episode.

I really love the fact that they casted a younger guy as Josef. It makes for an incredible dynamic to see the younger man being the one to have so much more exerience. Hopefully we see Josef in the mentor position more often.

Beth is actually growing on me. I really start to like her and Mick and her are actually developing more and more chemistry.

Stef
Old 10-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile (View Post)
I liked the fact that the episode opened up with us seeing how confused Beth was. Finding out that Mick is a vampire isn't any easy thing to digest, so I like that she was unsure of going to see him. Plus, I liked the fact that Mick was watching her and could see that it was tough for Beth to go and see him, but she did it anyway.

I'm not feeling Mick/Coraline. She just comes across as some crazy b!tch and the way the filming is done with those scenes leaves a lot to be desired. I'm just not feeling those two as a couple at all.

I have been very indifferent about Josef and find him to be rather dull 99% of the time, but I actually really enjoyed his scene with Mick about letting Coraline go. It was the first time we saw a real moment between these two.

When Mick went to tell Beth that he trusted her, my heart just melted. It really goes to show what sort of connection these two have with one another.
Well said.

I agree about the Mick/Coraline aspect. It makes me wonder if she's going to reappear as the villainess of the show and that's why they have a 'prickly' relationship

I loved the idea of the writers having a 'Cleaner', she is going to be a key witness to investigations, so I can't wait to see more of her.

I have felt the same about Josef, he's been in seens but isn't as magnetic on screen as Mick is, that is until the last episode when he told Mick the tale of the 'two Monks'. That was the first sign I've seen from Josef that he's paying attention to things around him, even if it doesn't look like he is.

I can't wait for the next episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic2life
Beth is actually growing on me. I really start to like her and Mick and her are actually developing more and more chemistry.
I loved the friendship that is building with these two. I thought it was so hilarious when they entered Dr. Pollak's house and Mick turns to Beth and says something like "I said stay in the car!" and Beth replies, "Yeah, like that went well last time" (I can't remember the exact dialogue) But that was a humerous moment and I thouroughly enjoyed it!
Old 10-15-2007, 08:02 PM
New Fan

I really enjoyed this episode as well.

They are putting things together nicely. Bringing the history to the forefront, letting us know what happened with Mick.

More action, the show needed to pick up, and it is. It will loose some audience members if it continues to be a bit slow.

Adding more Vampires, like others have mentioned, *The Cleaners* I thought they were awesome!! Makes one wonder, who else is going to enter the picture.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

I love the 'cleaners' I wonder what 'crimes' they have witnessed and how many cases they've helped Mick solve.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:54 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Smile (View Post)
I'm not feeling them as a couple either, but I am intrigued by Coraline's character. So I'm hoping we'll get more flashbacks of her soon. Or her reappearance.

Quote:
I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
I'm enjoying Josef's character, I only wish he'd get more screentime so we could get to know him and his past properly. But I agree, this was the first time you could actually tell that Josef's older and more experienced than Mick was, and it was also the first Josef scene where I didn't notice anything 'Logan' about him.
Quote:
True.. I'm actually turning into a real Beth/Mick shipper which, after the first episode, I didn't think I would be.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

The woman who played 'the cleaner', I recognize her but can't place it, does anyone know who she is and what other projects she's done?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't know her from before, but she does have a familiar face. Reminds me of Juliette Lewis a bit.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I was a little disappointed by the end. I'm glad Mick told Beth and that he trusts her, but it could have been done in more 'cheesy' way if you know what I mean. Or maybe just not like that, in another bad door scene.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm actually turning into a real Beth/Mick shipper which, after the first episode, I didn't think I would be.
I felt the same.

Pav, I agree. Even though I am glad he told her he trusted her.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 10-16-2007, 11:47 AM
New Fan

I have to agree about Josef, he's a bit flat, lets hope his character can come around, and he gets more air time.

I also like the sense of humor they added to this show, like the waiting out in the car, "Oh that really worked the last time." Or whatever beth said, and the take out the stake........Take......it......out.....TAKE......IT.....OUT.
Don't be a wheeny, do it!!