Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Elite Fan

Carol--I'm pretty sure he's a regular. He'll be playing Beth's cameraman all year.

I think the thing with the door is a good point, but I'm glad to have that tension out of the way. It was going to get a bit old to keep hearing Beth wondering why Mick's got a vested interest in some really old case, or why he doesn't look any different from when he saved her all those years before.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I was (pleasantly) surprised that she found out so early on, I thought they were gonna drag this out, I'm glad they didn't
Old 10-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Turns out the open door were the most important thing about the episode. Clearly, they could have make her find out in a smarter way. Anyway, I'm glad she's got to know.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
Yeah, I was (pleasantly) surprised that she found out so early on, I thought they were gonna drag this out, I'm glad they didn't
I think it's a good thing to have that out of the way now. I mean, it still will create plenty of awkward tension, but it's not like Lois and Clark, where Lois didn't know for half of the series.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Roz Thanks for that info about the character who played Marshall on Alais! That's good to know!
Old 10-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Total Fan

I thought this was a great episode, and I enjoyed it more than the pilot! It was great seeing and learning more about Mick's past. I loved the Mick/Josef interaction throughout the episode, and I'm hoping we'll get to see the two of them working together soon, I think that's be really interesting to watch. Didn't really care too much about Beth's boyfriend, but it was nice of him to help Mick out. Lee Jay creeped me out! I was shocked when he hurt his head on the window, but then actually shooting himself? Crazy bastard!

And finally, Beth finding out Mick's secret? I thought it was going to happen much later in the series! Like, at the end of the season or something like that. But I was pleasantly surprised they revealed it so early on, things are bound to get more interesting now she's found out!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Okay, finally getting around to drop off my two cents.

Loved the ep. I am glad all the bloggers where right, when they said the second episode was a lot better than the pilot.
The case was great and the character development for Beth, Mick and Josef was much better then before. Finally they start making sense.
I actually started to like Beth this episode, which I didn't see happen anytime soon, so that makes me happy.
Josef + tight T-Shirt + black leatherjacket =
Loved his characterization and Mick's and his interaction.

Obviously the end was amazing. I think Alex did an excellent job protraying the fear and panic.

Stef
Old 10-08-2007, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tery (View Post)
I loved the Mick/Josef interaction throughout the episode, and I'm hoping we'll get to see the two of them working together soon, I think that's be really interesting to watch.
I second that, I love their scenes and I think they'd really kick some ass if they decided to go after someone together
Old 10-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Maja, so great to see you around!
Old 10-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic4life (View Post)
I actually started to like Beth this episode, which I didn't see happen anytime soon, so that makes me happy.
I'm with you on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pav (View Post)
Maja, so great to see you around!
Thanks Pav! It's great seeing you again too!
Been mostly lurking these days...
Old 10-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched the first two episodes of Moonlight and I completely love it!

The ending to the second episode was great, I love Beth/Sophia's reaction to seeing Mick/Alex drinking the blood and how he just let's it slip "I'm a Vampyre"
Old 10-19-2007, 02:36 AM
Master Fan

Just catching up and saw this episode last night...

I enjoyed the episode more than the pilot; which I really liked. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the presence of Beth's boyfriend but he seemed like a nice guy and helped Mick out so it could have been worse.

Mick/Josef scenes are always good, I feel like Josef is one of those friends who is somewhat of a bad influence but the first one you can turn to in trouble - complicated friendship basically but very enjoyable to watch.

The ending I really felt sorry for Mick when he was begging for her to leave and not to see him, now she knows I wonder what will happen next; off to watch episode three .
Old 10-19-2007, 03:24 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Louise, about Beth's boyfriend, Josh. I hope they write him out in a nice way, because I want some human/vampyre lovin'!

Quote:
I really felt sorry for Mick when he was begging for her to leave and not to see him, now she knows I wonder what will happen next
That was a heartbreaking scene, because to me, I think he felt she would only see him as a 'monster', which is how he preceives himself.

That's one of the things I love about Mick and Beth is that Beth didn't judge him when she saw him like that. She came to ask questions and wanted to understand and I think Mick thought that she would never see him the same.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree Louise, about Beth's boyfriend, Josh. I hope they write him out in a nice way, because I want some human/vampyre lovin'!
yeah he's a nice enough guy but is going to stand in the way of Mick/Beth, besides surely he's noticed the tension between those two; might be easiest for him if he quietly left.
Quote:
That's one of the things I love about Mick and Beth is that Beth didn't judge him when she saw him like that. She came to ask questions and wanted to understand and I think Mick thought that she would never see him the same.
he was most likely expecting her to not want anything to do with him at best, but he's underestimated her; she's the sort of person whose going to be interested plus she is really drawn to him so wanted to stay.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Well I noticed last night too, even though it was said jokingly that Josh said "it's because I'm cheating on you"...I wonder if there's any truth to that, or if the writers will write in that that's what happens...Beth would be too busy to notice because of the time she spends on reporting and with Mick.

But I would still want to see Beth have an emotional break if that were to happen, just so she can run to Mick and have him comfort her..lol