Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2016, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, it's one of their better S7 moments.

Another good S7 ep for J/H:

Old 03-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was a good episode. I like how they are always connected together in some way, whether it's her hands on his knee or his arm around her.
Old 03-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me, too (I've been saying that a lot here lately ).

I also like how Jackie grasps Hyde's vest to pull him in for the kiss.

---

Old 03-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

lots of browns
Old 03-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least the bottom of Jackie's jeans don't have something brown on them (as they do in "Celebration Day").
Old 03-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

One thing I loved about Jackie/Hyde is that they were never too sappy. For all the wonderfully sweet Zennie moments we got, they were always balanced out by the humor.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

They were a well balanced couple in a lot of aspects.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice to see you, Furiosity!

Jackie and Hyde probably couldn't be sappy because Hyde isn't sappy. Even when he tells in in "Magic Bus" that he missed her calling him Pudding Pop, he frames it with, "Wanna hear something sick?"

Oh, man ... just thinking about that -- and all their interactions "Magic Bus" -- makes me want to write a fluffy, what-are-Jackie-and-Hyde-like-in-private? fic. But most of my fics show what (I believe) they're like in private.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Magic bus for them. Hyde's smile in that first scene.
Old 03-10-2016, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know. They're so in love! I'm so glad we got this episode because it fills in some important blanks in Jackie and Hyde's relationship. Learning they have special pet names for each other probably scratches the surface of how lovey-dovey they are in private. We can see how in love they are all throughout this episode, and I take "Magic Bus" as canon characterization for them.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyMountainHop (View Post)
Nice to see you, Furiosity!

Jackie and Hyde probably couldn't be sappy because Hyde isn't sappy. Even when he tells in in "Magic Bus" that he missed her calling him Pudding Pop, he frames it with, "Wanna hear something sick?"

Oh, man ... just thinking about that -- and all their interactions "Magic Bus" -- makes me want to write a fluffy, what-are-Jackie-and-Hyde-like-in-private? fic. But most of my fics show what (I believe) they're like in private.
Good to be here!

That's what I mean. Every time Hyde does some sweet thing showing off his incredible heart, the beautiful moment is always undercut with some nice self-aware sarcasm from him. Danny's deliveries are great too. He makes Hyde sound like he actually believes he's insane due to his love for Jackie.

I heard Mila's supposed to be guest starring on The Ranch. While she'll most likely have more scenes with or play love interest to Ashton, I hope we get to see her share a scene with Danny. I'm more excited to see her and Danny reunite on-screen than him and Ashton to be honest!
Old 03-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love for them to reunite on screen, but it will probably be with Ashton so I won't get my hopes up.

ANYWAY!

I loved their little nicknames, although I still want to know what Hyde's is for her.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I would love for them to reunite on screen, but it will probably be with Ashton so I won't get my hopes up.

ANYWAY!

I loved their little nicknames, although I still want to know what Hyde's is for her.
Same and same.

Furiosity, yeah, Hyde sooo thought he was nuts for loving Jackie. At first. But, putting their OOC ignoring-what-actually-broke-them-up-in-S5 reconciliation aside, the fact she forgave him for the nurse incident must've had a profound effect on him. She's a compassionate, loving, forgiving person, and I think that's ultimately what attracts Hyde to her.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

They had so much more in common than what's on the surface, that's something I love about them.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
They had so much more in common than what's on the surface, that's something I love about them.
Yeah. I wish we'd gotten an episode where Hyde realizes this explicitly and freaks out a little before understanding this is part of why he feels so connected to Jackie/fell in love with her.