Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

She totally does!

Old 10-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
I still haven't heard from the official site about who really writes those. It's obviously not the writers.

I'm going to re-read that for the third time now. Seriously made my day.

The songs! She knows him so well...I love it.

I didn't get a response to my letter bashing their current writers, either. I wonder why?

I suppose if we all e-mail them asking who writes the entires, and to hire them, they'll get the message...or at least let us know who to worship.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I can't write a single word of an update to Blurred Reality without music, and since the only song I can bear to listen to on this computer is One Sweet Day, by Boyz II Men and Mariah (in her inbetween phase ... not great, not terrible) I'm getting real sick of it already! I need me some Joss.

Plus this chapter stinks. Both in plot and content. Not to put off any potential readers or anything
It's gotta be getting harder and harder to follow up on each chapter. That last one was pretty darn good.

Hey, you could think about another fic for now. *hint hint!!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
It's gotta be getting harder and harder to follow up on each chapter. That last one was pretty darn good.

Hey, you could think about another fic for now. *hint hint!!

You know what I was thinking? Everyone writing their own Diary Entry for either Hyde or Jackie and putting them together and posting them on the archives Everyone gets allocated either Jackie or Hyde and then gets a word limit, then send them all to one person, who can post them all together
Old 10-08-2004, 02:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Haha. I saw the back-hand feel she copped. Mila's hand motions are going to injure Danny sometime this season.
I paused on the troll statue she put in his lunch, and it's a pencil holder. I didn't notice that before. That's so adorable.

Edit: Luci, I was really nice in my email! I lied and said that I loved the show and everything.

Lifetime is sooo better at responding to viewer mail.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

You know what I was thinking? Everyone writing their own Diary Entry for either Hyde or Jackie and putting them together and posting them on the archives Everyone gets allocated either Jackie or Hyde and then gets a word limit, then send them all to one person, who can post them all together
That sounds fun. I was just thinking that this writer sets up the best fics. (<--apparently I love this smilie!)

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-08-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Oh, sweet Jesus! Who wrote that diary entry?! That is bloody-fantastic and so Jackie!

First, the packed lunch and now a mixed tape taking in consideration what he likes and inculcating what she wants him to appreciate about who? Her of course! Makes you fall in love with these two all over again.

Oh, and Cari, I feel your pain, main...if you want help...you know you can pm me. Also, thanks about the screen caps...can't wait to see them. Yeah, the Skoky comment fell kinda flat...but it made me laugh because it was more of how he said it like: "I'm so frustrated, baby!"
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I can cap the episode now if someone PMs with instructions on how to do it...

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
I didn't get a response to my letter bashing their current writers, either. I wonder why?
You know that this could backfire on us. If your letter was too J/H specific then if the writers saw it they might just break J/H up just for spite. Why would they do it? Cos the can ! Of course, this is assuming that you actually wrote a "letter" and was not being tongue in cheek, pinch of salt and all that, about your opinion on the writers.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Cool idea. I have a diary entry already written...(oh, pooh) it's pre-season five...and it's kinda smutty ...never mind.

Felicity, you beautiful creature...thank you.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-08-2004, 02:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
Haha. I saw the back-hand feel she copped. Mila's hand motions are going to injure Danny sometime this season.
I paused on the troll statue she put in his lunch, and it's a pencil holder. I didn't notice that before. That's so adorable.

Edit: Luci, I was really nice in my email! I lied and said that I loved the show and everything.

Lifetime is sooo better at responding to viewer mail.
Hmm, perhaps we need to lure them in with our subject title. I don't know with what, though...

Lifetime probably looks for more 'true' depressing stories to air. They need to cater to everyone. Why have you been e-mailing Lifetime??

Old 10-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I just lost two paragraphs. Not a happy bunny.

If people do want to write a diary entry fic, PM me and I can see if many people want to do it
Old 10-08-2004, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I just lost two paragraphs. Not a happy bunny.

If people do want to write a diary entry fic, PM me and I can see if many people want to do it
I'm interested, but I'll probably have more time to do it after I'm done with the exchange.

I'm trying to finish up the last part of the epilogue and I think I forgot how to write. It's pretty sad, =\

Old 10-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Re: New Official Jackie Diary Entry Up...

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacie
Band Steve Miller - "Rock ‘n Me" (the two things he really loves)

...Okay, my mind really is filthy. When I read this line my immediate thought was (rock within her)......I need to pray for help.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking of giving people a few weeks to decide, like until the end of October, then giving a deadline of December 1st, as a pre-Christmas present So if anyone's busy right now, they can still do it, because they'll have at least a month and a half to do it, what do you think?

Also, it can either be like the exchange where people give their requirements and people write for others requirements, or they can just write what they like.

E.g. Hyde's entry, include a bucket and spade and a pink elephant

I'm so using that as my requirements if we do do an exchange!