Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

It's too damn early. I've got an interview, so I'm saving this post to put my answers in later. Can I do that? Heh

ETA:

Q1. What episode turned you into a zennie?

Prom Night

Q2. What's your favorite scary movie?

The first one. It's funny as hell

Cape Fear. The original.

Last edited by ~carissima~; 10-08-2004 at 10:22 AM
Old 10-08-2004, 07:40 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
Yeah I know... never rent that movie if you ever intend to babysit again. I even left out some graphic details. And the thing that makes it worse is that its a B movie, so it's all grainy, like someone made it in their home.... bleeehhhh!

I think the pic is from an Mtv thing they all did when the show was brand new... don't remember the details, but I think they were playing some sort of game, and Mila threw something the farthest.

Lucii probably knows!

Mmhm, You're right...they were each throwing a guitar and Danny and Ashton were throwing it *way* too far into the crowd and got disqualified so Mila won by default and Danny said she cheated. Or something. So she attacked. =D

(side note: ashton threw it so far that people actually ran out of the way. )

I don't know if it's good or not that you'd know I'd probably know. I'm going to look for a 12-step program...

Edit:

///

Nobody's Fault But Mine. (I didn't start watching the show until a year ago.)

Nosferatu. (the original)

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by Lucii; 10-08-2004 at 08:29 AM
Old 10-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Q1 Which episode turned me into a Zennie?

Hmm...I think the episode that cemented J/H for me was in BIOH. Although I liked them throughout S5 and they were the primary reason why I continued to watch each week (still is) but yeah, that episode sorted sealed it for me.

Q2 Scary movie? 'Phantasm' at least I think that's how it's spelled.

Q3 I honestly don't recall.

Addendum:

Okay, I'm going to drag this over here because I realize it was late when I posted and I'm really hoping it won't be ignored.

Please...

Okay, so I really need to be in the bed right now...but something struck me a moment ago and I wanted to know if anyone else caught it.

I re-watched yesterdays eppie earlier this evening and I noticed in that scene after Hyde apologizes for snapping on Jackie...he makes some comment about, "The numbers don't add up in ____(?)" Anyway, the camera cuts away to Kelso asking about Fez...but when it cuts back to them...Jackie looks like she's removing her arm from around Hyde's waist. Makes me think that scene was supposed to be a little longer like maybe we got a another kiss or a hug, but it was edited out.

So, in saying all that...when someone, anyone gets the download of this episode...could you pretty, pretty please try and cap that little moment if you're able to? I'd so appreciate...actually, any J/H caps from that episode would be nice.

Oh, one more thing...by the time anyone reads and responds to this...I'll be long since gone to bed...so would you mind dragging the caps over to the new thread? smooches.

Addendum:

Thanks to everyone who liked the fic idea...like I mentioned...whomever feels they can do it justice...feel free.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...

Last edited by Darbi; 10-08-2004 at 11:50 AM
Old 10-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Goooood Moooooorning! (<----I was speaking whale, like Dori. )

Alright I am only going to answer the first two, for obvious reasons.

I think I was always a zennie. I never used to watch the show and when I found out that they got together I became much more of a regular.

Probably "What Lies Beneath", still to this day when I see her floating under the water and she turns her head to look at him...
I like the thriller, suspensful ones more than the slash 'em up ones.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Question 1:
Misty Mountain Hop. Probably because I stumbled across it one day while downloading songs and thought, hey, might give it a go. Then I watched it....loved it....got hooked with T7S again and proceeded to download all of Season 5 and Season 6. I was a bit weirded out because Jackie was with Hyde. I'm like.."uh...what about Kelso?" Because the last episode that aired here before that was a late Season 2 one.

Question 2:
Hard to answer. I get scared by most anything. So yeah, the Scream movies...the Sixth Sense...whatever. Oh and I was petrified of Return to Oz as a kid. Not to mention I thought Through the Looking Glass was really horrifying! People getting stuck in mirrors and stuff scares me...which is why I was also scared of the Wicthes. That girl stuck in the painting *still* freaks me out.
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spacie
Oh and I was petrified of Return to Oz as a kid. Not to mention I thought Through the Looking Glass was really horrifying! People getting stuck in mirrors and stuff scares me...which is why I was also scared of the Witches. That girl stuck in the painting *still* freaks me out.
OMG! I still can't watch Return to Oz or Witches, they seriously scarred me as a child, and just thinking about them sends shivers down my spine What the hell happened between nice happy singing dancing Wizard of Oz then freaky scary dark and mean Return to Oz?! Jesus, just that asylum scene at the beginning is enough to freak me out.

Yeah, I'm a big kid, and I don't care

Darbi: I thought they'd cut out a scene when I watched it, that Stokey joke fell a little flat (although I laughed ) I'll cap when I can
Old 10-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~

Darbi: I thought they'd cut out a scene when I watched it, that Stokey joke fell a little flat (although I laughed ) I'll cap when I can
I didn't get the Stokey joke. =\

Old 10-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Addicted Fan

New Official Jackie Diary Entry Up...

...that I think you guys will really enjoy!

:70s_jackie:Just The Right Mix:70s_jackie:
Saturday is me and :70s_hyde: Steven’s twenty week anniversary of when he kissed me in public at the mall, so I decided to make him a mix tape. A mix tape is personal, creative, unique, sweet, romantic... it’s like an emotional, passionate kiss packaged in a little piece of plastic.

Of course choosing the right mix is tricky. My first impulse was to fill it with Bee Gees (the good stuff, not their early, slow, can’t-dance-to-it crap), delicately sprinkled with some very meaningful Abba, but then I realized I wanted him to listen to it and not douse it with lighter fluid and give it to Michael to use in another fireworks experiment.

So the songs can’t be too sentimental -- the tape has to be something he’ll want to play loud in his El Camino. But then it has to segue into a mellow, thoughtful section where his head will be filled with beautiful images of me. The end of Side One has to act as a cliffhanger, so that he just can’t wait to flip the tape. Side Two is where I have to really do my :rose: magic, because this is the side he’s more likely to listen to in his room after he gets home. The goal: lull him to sleep dreaming of me.

Here’s what I’ve got so far. I’m starting with:

Cheap Trick - "I Want You To Want Me"
The Kinks - "You Really Got Me"
Rolling Stones - "Miss You"

Some real rock to remind him how much he wants me. Then with the next three songs, gently shift to some rock that says what I feel:

The Who - "Behind Blue Eyes" (because, aww)
The new Led Zeppelin song - "All My Love" (because, aww)
and Steve Miller - "Rock ‘n Me" (the two things he really loves)

Then I’m thinking of putting on the whole Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" album. Because I know he’ll wish I was there. Also, he’ll probably be home from work by then and will have put himself in that "state" he says is best accompanied by Pink Floyd. By then I’ll have him totally in the :silver_hand: palm of my hand and I can slip in "Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’" by Journey and a little Olivia Newton John. I’ll know he really loves me when I hear him humming "You’re The One That I Want" under his breath.

Jackie's Diary

ETA some decorative smilies.

Last edited by Spacie; 10-08-2004 at 01:46 PM
Old 10-08-2004, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
OMG! I still can't watch Return to Oz or Witches, they seriously scarred me as a child, and just thinking about them sends shivers down my spine Jesus, just that asylum scene at the beginning is enough to freak me out.
Me too. I'm scarred for life. That chicken and the asylum were traumatising.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

Best. Diary. Entry. Ever.

Cuteness and growth, together again! Damn, write for the show already!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hoooooooooooooooooly crap. That's it, I'm erecting a shrine for whoever the hell writes those diary entries. How. Frucking. CUTEEEEE!!

Old 10-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

That is the best thing I have ever read! I am grinning from ear to ear.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

I can't write a single word of an update to Blurred Reality without music, and since the only song I can bear to listen to on this computer is One Sweet Day, by Boyz II Men and Mariah (in her inbetween phase ... not great, not terrible) I'm getting real sick of it already! I need me some Joss.

Plus this chapter stinks. Both in plot and content. Not to put off any potential readers or anything
Old 10-08-2004, 02:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii

Hoooooooooooooooooly crap. That's it, I'm erecting a shrine for whoever the hell writes those diary entries. How. Frucking. CUTEEEEE!!
I still haven't heard from the official site about who really writes those. It's obviously not the writers.

I'm going to re-read that for the third time now. Seriously made my day.

The songs! She knows him so well...I love it.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:24 PM
New Fan

Kelso's Serenade, specifically the scene when they were in the car and Hyde brushes Jackie's hair while trying to console her. After seeing that I started tuning in just to catch similar moments.

Don't really have one, "Gigli" maybe?

For those of you who've seen ep 705 and have dirty smutty minds check out the scene when Hyde comes home and they're wondering where Fez is. When Jackie moves her hands it looks like she's copping a bit of a feel down Hyde's pants. Its about 14 minutes into the episode if you're having trouble seeing what I'm talking about .