Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2004, 01:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
The Yanks screwed me over. WHILE I was wearing their damn shirt. I love you babies, BUT NOT WHEN THAT '70s SHOW IS ON AND YOU TAKE OVER. I hate FOX so much.

.b u c k s.--I PMed you the d/l info. ;D

AMEN!!

and thanks! haha

This is unbelievably sad. I want read the thread and its sooooo tempting but i dont want to find out anything because i still havent watched the epi so I'm scrolling through, holding up a folder to block my view of the posts so i can glance at the top line of each one to see if it's about the epi. good lord.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:25 AM
Master Fan

Fire--I PMed you.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Actually, yeah. Jackie would have been all whiny and shouting back, back in the J/K days, but she knows her man. Hyde never raises his voice or gets annoyed like that (she knows he gets annoyed in other ways, like when he told her to leave it earlier on) so she knows he'll apologise, cos it's not like him.
Yeah, he doesn't yell at her and she doesn't call him names. They've both transcended their natural selves. Aww!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:36 AM
Master Fan

Re: Re: I think I may have loved this episode.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
You don't want them to get married?

I thought this epi really good cause it centered around Hyde......and I forgot how funny Danny Masterson can be! The water cooler! The papercut! The troll with raisins!
I want them to be together...I just don't think a legal, registered committment under the eyes of the state is very them.

I was sooo impressed with Danny last night.
Old 10-08-2004, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Re: hmmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
I was just thinking...and I know this is kind of re-using the little scenario between R/K...but what if J/H got into a tiff (not a full fledge argument) but just a (okay, we need some time alone...because we're driving each other crazy) tiff and Jackie is the one who suggests let's go an entire day doing our own thing. Of course Hyde's like...cool. But when he tries to find something to do with the guys they're all busy. He ends up hanging around the kitchen or living room with R/K who keep looking at him like...'Why are you here? Go find your girlfriend or something.'

Now, in the meantime...Jackie's having a blast on her Hyde-free day. Shopping, hanging with Donna, going for a pedicure, taking in a movie...just having a funky good time. Of course when they're couple free day ends...he's all depressed and she comes bouncing into the basement or his room like, 'Hey, how was your day? I had a good time, I did this and that. And me and Donna...blah, blah, blah.'

Hydes like...'So, you did all that? I thought you wanted me to take you to see that particular movie.' Looking all pathetic. But then plays it off when she's like, 'You missed me, I knew it!' To make him feel better she gives him some cool t-shirt or something she bought on her Hyde-free day.

I don't know...just a random idea...thought I'd share.
I love that idea!!!!! They should so do it. <--

If nobody else wants it, I could add it to my docket of fics to do... (Any excuse.)

DJ, I SNAGGED your avatar!!! There's the love!!!

Meanchick--I don't even bother with the show's timetable. I figure about a year and and eight or nine months between start of season 5 and the episode last night.

Last edited by Airie75; 10-08-2004 at 01:53 AM
Old 10-08-2004, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Fire--I PMed you.
If you haven't already seen it, I've responded...

Cute fic idea Darb...I hope someone takes you up on it. I'd consider it, but I have the Halloween fic exchange to crank out before the end of the month and my shisty work schedule to deal with...
Old 10-08-2004, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Robotica
If you haven't already seen it, I've responded...

Cute fic idea Darb...I hope someone takes you up on it. I'd consider it, but I have the Halloween fic exchange to crank out before the end of the month and my shisty work schedule to deal with...
I'll go check now!!!

I already put the fic on my docket. I'll do it soon. (Mwahahahaha...)
Old 10-08-2004, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Re: Re: hmmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75

DJ, I SNAGGED your avatar!!! There's the love!!!

WHAT??!! What does that mean? I see no love, all I see is a theif. Give it back!!

Wiseacres...huh....smutless queens?....Best friends!!!!!??? What kind of best friend........alright, I'm over it. But you don't be using my avatar until I'm good and done with it.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-08-2004, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh, I wasn't gonna use it yet, it'd be confusing. (But very best friendy, having the same stuff.) That's love 'cause it was awesome and I wanted to be like you. <--Any! Excuse!!!!
Old 10-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

Awww...you want to be like me? that's sweet! OR as my roommate would say...that's shweet!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-08-2004, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

Please...

Okay, so I really need to be in the bed right now...but something struck me a moment ago and I wanted to know if anyone else caught it.

I re-watched yesterdays eppie earlier this evening and I noticed in that scene after Hyde apologizes for snapping on Jackie...he makes some comment about, "The numbers don't add up in ____(?)" Anyway, the camera cuts away to Kelso asking about Fez...but when it cuts back to them...Jackie looks like she's removing her arm from around Hyde's waist. Makes me think that scene was supposed to be a little longer like maybe we got a another kiss or a hug, but it was edited out.

So, in saying all that...when someone, anyone gets the download of this episode...could you pretty, pretty please try and cap that little moment if you're able to? I'd so appreciate...actually, any J/H caps from that episode would be nice.

Oh, one more thing...by the time anyone reads and responds to this...I'll be long since gone to bed...so would you mind dragging the caps over to the new thread? smooches.

Addendum:

Thanks to everyone who liked the fic idea...like I mentioned...whomever feels they can do it justice...feel free. Night, night...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

The numbers don't add up in Skokey.

...gotta watch for that bit next time...

See ya in 131, Darb.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:52 AM
Passionate Fan

I'll make the next thread as soon as the first person makes a title suggestion. Any ideas?

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 10-08-2004, 04:05 AM
Master Fan

Because he said sorry.

Because she packed a lunch for him.

Because he was hanging on for dear life. (Quoting Darbi on the lap-sitting image.)

Because she knows what her man needs. (Thinking of how she brought him a suit...)

Because they're different together. (He apologized after yelling and she didn't get all pissy...this wouldn't have happened if you put either of them with...anyone else.)

Ooh, hey...any news of the Newlywed Game?
Old 10-08-2004, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Airie. I went with the lunch one, but added the word special. Because Jackie makes things special for her Steven.

New Thread

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.