Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

It was raisins, a sandwich and the troll. On the bag it said Steven and had a heart with a smiley face in it
Old 10-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Alright Darbi, sorry it took me so long. Here's a screen cap for y'all to play...

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-07-2004, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Hyde: "All's I'm sayin' is between the three of us...we can come up with a schedule so no one goes without some Hyde'-lovin' for too long."

Lame...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

Jackie~ Why do you have a tubesock?

Hyde~ Umm...what tubesock? (hides behind back)

Hehe

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

hmmm....

I was just thinking...and I know this is kind of re-using the little scenario between R/K...but what if J/H got into a tiff (not a full fledge argument) but just a (okay, we need some time alone...because we're driving each other crazy) tiff and Jackie is the one who suggests let's go an entire day doing our own thing. Of course Hyde's like...cool. But when he tries to find something to do with the guys they're all busy. He ends up hanging around the kitchen or living room with R/K who keep looking at him like...'Why are you here? Go find your girlfriend or something.'

Now, in the meantime...Jackie's having a blast on her Hyde-free day. Shopping, hanging with Donna, going for a pedicure, taking in a movie...just having a funky good time. Of course when they're couple free day ends...he's all depressed and she comes bouncing into the basement or his room like, 'Hey, how was your day? I had a good time, I did this and that. And me and Donna...blah, blah, blah.'

Hydes like...'So, you did all that? I thought you wanted me to take you to see that particular movie.' Looking all pathetic. But then plays it off when she's like, 'You missed me, I knew it!' To make him feel better she gives him some cool t-shirt or something she bought on her Hyde-free day.

I don't know...just a random idea...thought I'd share.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Re: hmmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
I was just thinking...and I know this is kind of re-using the little scenario between R/K...but what if J/H got into a tiff (not a full fledge argument) but just a (okay, we need some time alone...because we're driving each other crazy) tiff and Jackie is the one who suggests let's go an entire day doing our own thing. Of course Hyde's like...cool. But when he tries to find something to do with the guys they're all busy. He ends up hanging around the kitchen or living room with R/K who keep looking at him like...'Why are you here? Go find your girlfriend or something.'

Now, in the meantime...Jackie's having a blast on her Hyde-free day. Shopping, hanging with Donna, going for a pedicure, taking in a movie...just having a funky good time. Of course when they're couple free day ends...he's all depressed and she comes bouncing into the basement or his room like, 'Hey, how was your day? I had a good time, I did this and that. And me and Donna...blah, blah, blah.'

Hydes like...'So, you did all that? I thought you wanted me to take you to see that particular movie.' Looking all pathetic. But then plays it off when she's like, 'You missed me, I knew it!' To make him feel better she gives him some cool t-shirt or something she bought on her Hyde-free day.

I don't know...just a random idea...thought I'd share.
forum talk.

Hey, talk like that needs to be put into a fanfic, darling! But, yeah, that sounds good...they should do that.

"Excuse me Flo! What's the soup de joure?"

"Soup of the Day!"

"Mmm, that sounds good. I'll have that!"

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-07-2004, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: hmmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
forum talk.

Hey, talk like that needs to be put into a fanfic, darling! But, yeah, that sounds good...they should do that.

That's why I brought it up...and if the writers of the show just happen to cruise by here and decide to inculcate it into an episode...(wouldn't that be great?) Seeing on screen would be a whole lot nicer though.

Last edited by Darbi; 10-07-2004 at 06:07 PM
Old 10-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: hmmm....

Quote:
That's why I brought it up...and if the writers of the show just happen to cruise by here and decide to inculcate it into an episode...(wouldn't that be great?) Seeing on screen would be a whole lot nicer though.
That's true. There's just something about being able to watch it that helps. Although there are some stories that are very visual...*ahemByHeartcough*...

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm....

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
That's true. There's just something about being able to watch it that helps. Although there are some stories that are very visual...*ahemByHeartcough*...
Oh, you mean when Jackie and Donna are at lunch? Yeah, that's a good scene.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Just thought I'd do a little drive by for 900th post!

100 more til 1000. Thought that would never come. Of course, then I'll be trying to get to 2000... it's a never ending cycle.

Darbi... love your scenario of having them spend the day apart and Hyde being all depressed. Fanfic anyone?
Old 10-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

For the cap.......

Hyde: "Jackie if you don't shut up......these dirty sweatsocks are go'in down your throat"

sumpthin my hub would say to me
Old 10-07-2004, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmmm....

Quote:
Oh, you mean when Jackie and Donna are at lunch? Yeah, that's a good scene.
Oh yes, that is definitely a vivid scene!

Those girls are WILD!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Mystic, hey darlin'...how are you? We're never in here at the same time anymore...miss ya! Oh, and thanks about the idea...fan fic anyone, indeed!
Old 10-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Mystic, hey darlin'...how are you? We're never in here at the same time anymore...miss ya! Oh, and thanks about the idea...fan fic anyone, indeed!
Maybe I can convince cari to do it with me. We've been brainstorming for a new joint fic!

Edit:

Nobody has given me any avi love. Look at how brilliant that is!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~

Last edited by DJDonkeyGirl; 10-07-2004 at 06:42 PM
Old 10-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

I'm kinda game, but remind me tomorrow, I'm probably gonna forget reading this. I'm all kinds of tired, so have a good night everyone