Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Do you know what scene would make my day? Or year? Eric or someone knocking at Hyde's door, then Hyde answering with his clothes all dishevelled, then Jackie walks past them with her top obviously inside out or something

They did it in 'who wants it more'! Give us J/H dishevelled scenes!
Now that....would be priceless. And she's looking all ticked off because they were interrupted.

So, does someone have caps of when he walked in from work? Or when she brought him his suit at work? (hint, big *ss shameless hint)
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you know what scene would make my day? Or year? Eric or someone knocking at Hyde's door, then Hyde answering with his clothes all dishevelled, then Jackie walks past them with her top obviously inside out or something

They did it in 'who wants it more'! Give us J/H dishevelled scenes!
Something so we know it's not constant banter and little pecks.

Although I do have to say that I like that their relationship is just this cute little thing where they don't have to do much but just give a quick kiss to know that they love each other. They are past the, I-only-want-you-for-your-body stage.

But, yes, clear, perfect confirmation would be nice!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 10-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

You're all killing me! I wanna cap the J/H love so bad, but I can't until next week Stoopid broken computer

Nic promised us some ... but she was just a big ol' tease! She never came back

Yeah, she'd be majorly ticked off because Eric'd be cutting into her Hyde-loving time

Hehe, or the guys come down to the basement and they have a scene, 3 or 4 minutes, then they go to the Hub or something, and Jackie & Hyde jump out of the little shower thing they have there (looking dishevelled, dammit!) and run to his room, laughing

I could do this all day!
Old 10-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah, she'd be majorly ticked off because Eric'd be cutting into her Hyde-loving time

Hehe, or the guys come down to the basement and they have a scene, 3 or 4 minutes, then they go to the Hub or something, and Jackie & Hyde jump out of the little shower thing they have there (looking dishevelled, dammit!) and run to his room, laughing

I could do this all day!
And we'd be right here with you. So, DJ...can you cap for me, darlin;?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-07-2004, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Wow...I miss one day of posting and you guys finish one and start another..and almost finish it. That's downright scary.

What have I missed?
Old 10-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sadeyes9074
Wow...I miss one day of posting and you guys finish one and start another..and almost finish it. That's downright scary.

What have I missed?
Not much, some J/H favourites from last night, a few pictures of kisses and some future dishevelled scenes that we want
Old 10-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Carissima: I feel so left behind....last night's episode was good...loved the J/H interaction. And the troll. I've been a tad preoccupied, my son has asthmatic bronchitis..not a pretty scene over here.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Oh no, give him a huge from me

The troll was a fantastic stroke of genius, I'm surprised it wasn't something purple and unicorny, but maybe that's a sign that Jackie's matured? Yeah, from Unicorns to Trolls
Old 10-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I really really really liked the fact that there was no fighting betwixt the two last night...he was so cute to apologize. And the lunch was great...raisins! I would have loved her twice as much.
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life!"
Old 10-07-2004, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Actually, yeah. Jackie would have been all whiny and shouting back, back in the J/K days, but she knows her man. Hyde never raises his voice or gets annoyed like that (she knows he gets annoyed in other ways, like when he told her to leave it earlier on) so she knows he'll apologise, cos it's not like him.

I'm going to stop using cos. I hate using cos. I don't know why I use cos!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Actually, yeah. Jackie would have been all whiny and shouting back, back in the J/K days, but she knows her man. Hyde never raises his voice or gets annoyed like that (she knows he gets annoyed in other ways, like when he told her to leave it earlier on) so she knows he'll apologise, cos it's not like him.

That's right he did tell her to back off earlier about his work attire...and she chilled. See, this is the consistency I've been about. One minute she's cool within the confines of how they've developed and grown...then the next she's S1 Jackie, heightened. Keep it simple, stupid!!!!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Re: I think I may have loved this episode.

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Jackie in that shirt...Brea, you're right, it was hot!!! She totally looked awesome in that outfit!!! Quite eighties, but pretty eighties.

"The numbers in Skokey!!! They don't add up!!!" Poor baby, he's losing his mind.

I love when he snapped and apologized. A real love/married couple moment. (I do NOT want them to get married.)

That montage of the papercut and the papers and all the stuff...I wanted to hug him. I actually started to CRY. My roommate was staring at me, mortified. I looked at her and said "I told you, I'm hardcore!!!"

I don't care how good he looked in the work clothes, I seriously DO NOT WANT HIM IN THIS JOB.

Ah, the lap-sitting. She looked like she was slipping off, and he was, like, the lifeline, gripping with all his might and stuff. It was cute.

The exchange I loved:

Kelso: I left him...in the basement...with the Playboys.
Jackie: Oh, my god!
Eric: I'll get the first aid kit.

Hmm, reference to Schotzie, reference to where Laurie is, already cleared up the DMV issue...methinks they're trying to tie up loose ends.
You don't want them to get married?

I thought this epi really good cause it centered around Hyde......and I forgot how funny Danny Masterson can be! The water cooler! The papercut! The troll with raisins!
Old 10-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Darbi, wait, you're happy because last night they were consistent, right? Jackie wasn't S1 Jackie ( ) and while he told her to back off, she knew that he'd need the suit so she brought it for him. That's sweet

I think it was that open sweater thing she was wearing that made her look older. Or her hair. Whatever.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: I think I may have loved this episode.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
You don't want them to get married?

I thought this epi really good cause it centered around Hyde......and I forgot how funny Danny Masterson can be! The water cooler! The papercut! The troll with raisins!
What else was in that lunch...cheetoes and some fruit, right? As cute as it was...I'm having a hard time picturing Jackie making his lunch...she's such a young Kitty in the making, I love it.

Yeah, Danny is funny in his own right. The water cooler was genius!

So, in another shameless plea for caps from last night, Eoyore, do you have any?
Old 10-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Darbi, wait, you're happy because last night they were consistent, right? Jackie wasn't S1 Jackie ( ) and while he told her to back off, she knew that he'd need the suit so she brought it for him. That's sweet
Yep, that's exactly what I meant. <--this little guy is really cute!