Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Viggo
By the way, I am never going to the episode or main thread again. There are some people there that are so nasty about J/H and Jackie by herself. It's like they almost don't get their characters at all. I mean I respect anyone's opinion but just dont throw one out there because you are jealous that Jackie is with Hyde. Get over it.

Ok, enough ranting.
Yeah I know what you mean! but hey if anyone has never felt romance or love or whatever all you can do is feel bad for them!
Old 09-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thank You!

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Yes. 10 is best, you're safe.

And as for the opening scene...I can't remember. I'm going to watch it again when I get home though, if no one has answered you by then, I will make sure to. Okay? I'm sure someone will beat me to it though.
Well I asked on the epi thread but no one answered me!

Congrats on making choir!
Old 09-16-2004, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Okay Eoyore, I'll give you a run down.

All the guys (except Kelso) are fondling Donna's hair. Hilarious. Do we think this will happen every episode?
They can't call her Big Red anymore so they'll go back to their 5th grade nickname for her ... jugs a poppin'
Donna asks Jackie to go to the feminist rally but she says no and Eric says yes.
Jackie sashays over to Hyde and perches 'side-saddle' on Hyde's lap, and he puts his hands on her waist
2 jokes about Fez being weird/stalkery
J/H kinda fiddle with each others hands and she pats his leg ... Hyde talks about there being a voice telling him to call his father, call his father, and he did, and Jackie shut up. Jackie looks smug and says ... I did! That's a true story! He looks at her and smiles
Kelso comes in and says no-one use the phone because Brooke's gonna phone him when the baby's due, he says Hi Big Red, and Hyde says they're using Jugs a poppin' now, Kelso says that's a good one, that was a poppin' summer

Did you want all that or just J/H ness? Did you want more?
Old 09-16-2004, 06:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: Re: Re: Thank You!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore

Can someone tell me what happened in the opening scene last night? I was bickering with Steve Poophead and missed it!

They open with Hyde, Fez and Eric all playing with Donna's hair, and Eric's going on and on about how everything is more fun or such with Donna being blonde. Fez tells her that she would beat him up if she knew what he wanted to do with her and her new hairstyle, and she joked that she'd beat him up anyway. Then Hyde says that now that Donna's not Big Red anymore, they'll have to go back to calling her what they called her when they were twelve- 'Jugs-a-poppin'. They joke about that for a little, then Donna asks Jackie if she wants to go to a Take Back the Night rally in the park with her that night, and Jackie comments about her manly girl pals and tells her no, and Donna says that it's important to her because woman should be able to walk the park at night without worrying about perverts, and Fez says, "Hey, that was one time!" Eric tells her that he'll go with her instead, and that she can come by when Hyde's dad is there and they'll leave then. Then Jackie says, "Yeah, it's my Steven's big night. He finally decided that he wants to meet his real dad." Then Hyde says something like, "Yeah, I kept hearing this voice saying, 'Meet your father, meet your father.' I finally said ok and Jackie shut the hell up." And then Jackie smiles so adorably and says, "I did, it's a true story!" Then Kelso comes bursting in telling everyone to get off the phone because Brooke is going to call when if she's going into labor.

Annnnd that's pretty much it.

Edit: Ha ha. I'll never be as fast as Cari! Never.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

I win! I am .... the greatest! (funniest Donna scene ever )
Old 09-16-2004, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

don't you try the Queen of diamonds boy, she'll beat you if she's able

Quote:
Originally posted by Viggo
By the way, I am never going to the episode or main thread again. There are some people there that are so nasty about J/H and Jackie by herself. It's like they almost don't get their characters at all. I mean I respect anyone's opinion but just dont throw one out there because you are jealous that Jackie is with Hyde. Get over it.

Ok, enough ranting.

I'm giving that thread a playlist. First one is "Human Behavior" by Bjork.

I can't read too much into anyone's post there, it takes great apathy to get through one page without starting a hit list. Heh.

I'm hard on Jackie because I know how good she could be and all the potential just blown to the side, so, really, I'm madder at the writers. Mmhm.

Sooo, who else is reading "You can't always get what you want" and laughing their ass off? (meaning it's good, not laughing at it. hehe)

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Eoyore, in the first ten minutes...the gang (minus Kelso) were in the basement messing with Donna's hair at first. Fez told her if she knew what he wanted to do with her now that her hair was blonde she'd probably beat him. She said she still might to which he replied: "Yes!"

Hyde told her they were going to start calling her 'boobs-a-poppin' again since she wasn't 'Big Red' anymore. Blah, blah, blah...(not very funny)

Donna asked Jackie if she wanted to go to the feminist rally...to which she mumbled (what I couldn't tell you) saying no. Sat down in Hyde's lap after that talking about 'her Steven's' big night. (very cute) Eric told Donna he'd go to the rally with her.

Kelso bursts in yelling "Get off the phone!" because Brooke was having the baby today. Sits down next to Donna and calls her 'Big Red' (?) or 'Big D'...Hyde says they're calling her 'Boobs-a-poppin' again. He was like cool...that was a poppin' summer. Blah.

Next scene H/J/E/R/K...in the living room waiting for William Barnett to show up. He gets there...uncomfortable/awkwardness ensues...Jackie asks Hyde..."You came from him?" Hyde says now it all makes sense..."The fro', my coolness, my hatred for the 'Man'." (More cute than funny) Eric babbles nervously about watching the 'Jeffersons'...and 'Dy-no-MITE'...Jackie corrects him. (Okay, my hands are getting tired...did you catch the rest?)
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-16-2004, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: don't you try the Queen of diamonds boy, she'll beat you if she's able

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii

Sooo, who else is reading "You can't always get what you want" and laughing their ass off? (meaning it's good, not laughing at it. hehe)
Me! I love that fic so much.

Oh, I steal things all the time. It's just something I do. I stopped caring a long time ago.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I'm really enjoying that fic I'd love the couple pranking episode to be aired!

Uh Blah just made a pointed remark about Jackie bashing on the main episode thread
Old 09-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Oh my! thank you guys!

What a response! I'm touched! no, truly.....I'm touched

Were J/H alone tho at the VERY VERY beginning on the couch?.......I don't know if my eyes decieved me......cause I saw it on the bedroom TV from the bathroom .......AND I was trying to think up witty things to fire back at my husband....I have trouble with multi tasking
Old 09-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Re: Oh my! thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
What a response! I'm touched! no, truly.....I'm touched

Were J/H alone tho at the VERY VERY beginning on the couch?.......I don't know if my eyes decieved me......cause I saw it on the bedroom TV from the bathroom .......AND I was trying to think up witty things to fire back at my husband....I have trouble with multi tasking
It was kinda in the middle of the episode. Finally some alone time...and a somewhat serious conversation. Very cute.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Alas, no. They were only alone for that 5 second scene in the basement in the middle of the episode. And I'm not going to complain about that pathetic, couldn't-have-been-shorter alone scene in the basement because at least they didn't totally ruin J/H during the alone time.

Edit: Everyone is so much faster than I am.

Hiya Darbi!!

Old 09-16-2004, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh I saw the middle part.......guess my eyes were playing tricks on me! Or I was imagining it so I could pin my missing a J/H scene in the beginning on Steve! "you made me miss a J/H scene! now I don't know what happened with my favorite couple! ." "I didn't make you miss it! Just go watch it ya geek! ."
Old 09-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Felicity Nerd
Alas, no. They were only alone for that 5 second scene in the basement in the middle of the episode. And I'm not going to complain about that pathetic, couldn't-have-been-shorter alone scene in the basement because at least they didn't totally ruin J/H during the alone time.

Edit: Everyone is so much faster than I am.

Hiya Darbi!!
Hey, right back at cha'...so am I understanding this correctly...there's a J/H fic I need to go check out on the Archives?
Old 09-16-2004, 07:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Darbi
Hey, right back at cha'...so am I understanding this correctly...there's a J/H fic I need to go check out on the Archives?
You Can't Always Get What You Want by Baggie