Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2004, 10:07 AM
Loyal Fan

The Big Issue - sex or no sex

Hey Zennies

They did the deed, most likely season 5, but not until after Heartbreaker.
Well thats my opinion.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

On the "did they, didn't they" subject......I'm gettin to be who cares! Cause the writers are so wacky I just can't begin to guess what they are going to come up with. Alot of us have given up on a first time scene or epi cause it's been so long.......but heck.....you know how the timeline of the show changes with each epi so it coincides with whatever jokes are being made at the time! ......bitter? am I bitter you say? ......YES!!! I'M FRUCKEN BITTER AS HELL! we didn't get a special ep like E/D! and J/K!! Even if it's not first time sex....it's first time "really in love sex" in IMO!!! Now I'm exhausted!
Old 09-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Brea your back!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

And also on the sex issue i am still hopping against hope that they haven't done it cos i want so much to have a first time eppie!!!

How sad am i to still be clinging on to that!!!!

But in reality i agree with Lucii on the time frame but with the writers who knows....i am beginning to think we will never know!!!!

Zenmaster, SnowQueen
Old 09-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

while I do want confirmation on whether or not they have... though I assume they have, c'mon its Hyde, I almost don't want the show to make a 1st time eppy because I don't want them to be like E/D... I don't know.... I'd like them to come out of Hyde's room looking all disheveled, or have someone say "you guys have been gone a long time..." something like that.

ok that's the end of that grammatically incorrect paragraph... it seems I don't like periods.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
Heh, Macaulay Culkin got busted for
Hah. He got busted here in Oklahoma City close to me, I find that funny...of all the places to be busted, haha oklahoma.

Anyways, I havnt seen much of season 6, so I just assumed they did the deed then. But eh guess not.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Luci, I that title suggestion

I don't care if the show says they've done it or not. If they had a first time episode, I'd laugh. I just don't understand why the writers have ignored it completely. We only got the insistence in BIOH that they weren't doing anything. Erm, okay.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
Luci, I that title suggestion

I don't care if the show says they've done it or not. If they had a first time episode, I'd laugh. I just don't understand why the writers have ignored it completely. We only got the insistence in BIOH that they weren't doing anything. Erm, okay.
I always took that scene in BIOH that they meant they weren't doing it when everyone caught them... and its not like Hyde would want to talk about it in front of Kelso because that would just make him start up with the comparisons... and that would be gross.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think their not talking about it could mean it's a private more mature love. He really loves her and it's special and sacred......so he isn't going to go around saying "hey I boinked Jackie last night!" I just used a Steve word "boinked". Them not "doing it" when she stayed over in his room could have just been out of respect for Mr. & Mrs. Forman. Or Jackie was still waiting at that point cause of all the anguish Big K caused her.
Old 09-19-2004, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

That 70s Show Halloween Fic Exchange

Rules:

-- Sign up if you're interested in writing and recieving a fic by replying to this comment here and leaving your e-mail address so Kashmir can contact you. DEADLINE FOR SIGN-UPS IS OCTOBER FIRST BY MIDNIGHT EST.

-- Put your thinking caps on and come up with requirements for the fic you want written. Come up with two different sets of requirements... Then it's all up to whoever gets you for the exchange just what fic you'll end up getting. Follow this format (but if you don't wanna use all of these, you don't have to):

Pairing:

Genre:

Rating:

Season:

Must include the phrase:

Additional requirements:

-- After you sign up *here *, e-mail kashmir1@livejournal.com before OCTOBER FIRST, MIDNIGHT EST with your requirements.

-- Kashmir will randomly (and anonymously) distribute the requirements and then e-mail them to all the participants and then... the fun really starts.

-- Don't tell anyone who you're writing for. Half the fun is not knowing.

-- Post your fics by midnight on October 31st, on the fix exhange community, your own LJ, ff.net, the Archives... Just make sure you post a link on the Exchange community so the person you wrote for can find their fic. (link to the exchange community provided above)

-- Most importantly, have FUN! Be creative! Be spooky if you want!

Remember -- the deadline to sign up is October 1st, Midnight EST.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them over here

((I'll post this on the new thread, too.))

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by Lucii; 09-19-2004 at 05:06 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Okay i was doing really well with the reading of the thread, but my head hurts... Some of you have waaaaaay to much to say.

Hi kids! I've had a busy weekend but wanted to stop by and see if there is any action going on?...any at all?...hmmm? I'll give it a little while.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Okay i was doing really well with the reading of the thread, but my head hurts... Some of you have waaaaaay to much to say.

Hi kids! I've had a busy weekend but wanted to stop by and see if there is any action going on?...any at all?...hmmm? I'll give it a little while.

Hey. What I had there was copy-pasted, damn nabbit.

And to answer your question, no. They have abandoned us. Or something. I don't know, it's Sunday, maybe they're at...church. I'm going to night service.

Old 09-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

New Thread...