Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2004, 06:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Airie. And I think that Hyde pic is from last season, the episode where Kelso tries to bring J/H back together. Don't remember the episode name... but do you know which one I'm talking about?
Old 09-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

I loved the episode! I love that there's lap-perching, there's sitting together and being a couple while Hyde meets his dad, that Jackie stands up for him and calls him perfect, with a little Jackie-ism (cashmere ) then they have their little conversation, so that means they must have quite a few of them, and Hyde opened up to her so they probably do that quite often I love that Jackie pretends her father's not in prison, it seems really cute I love that she says that she's all he desires, and he looks away wryly but doesn't contradict her

Loved it

ETA: I think Jackie is a lot closer to S5 Jackie in this episode. She's still shallow, but she is very supportive of Hyde.

Plus, I love the line ... he doesn't want your money, I do! It's defending Hyde and it's honest! She really does want his money!

Last edited by ~carissima~; 09-16-2004 at 10:12 AM
Old 09-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Total Fan

awww, nice fan art

Nicole, I love you thanks for posting those. I need to go and download that episode
Old 09-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, so the more you watch, the better it gets. Airie, I love your pros and cons list. I agree with a lot of you about Jackie. It is sweet how she defends Hyde. One minor moment that I loved was when Red told William to go and Jackie just stands there, not moving until the last moment. Hyde's face when Eric came in naked made me bust out laughing. My favorite scene, though, is of course the lap scene

"I want to mock people."- Josh
Old 09-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii

I'm going to go live in S5 Land. I'm bringing meh blankie and I'm gonna sleep there and live there and eat there and dream there.
Howdy, neighbor! Yes, yes I've taken up permanent residence in S5 land too. Where Jackie attempts to be less shallow and bitchy continue to flourish, and Hyde's willing to be more open and caring. Is it delusional for me to stay here? Yes...but I don't care...it's nice and warm and I don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to.

Top of the morning fellow Zennies. Breathing the same air. Lap sit-age. Jackie saying 'Her Steven'...I that! Also, I really liked that they both took the fact that William is black in stride. Actually, the look on Jackie's face when she said "Wow, you came from him?" ...golden. In my naughty little mind I was imagining she was thinking as she took a appreciative look at Hyde's crotch: 'Oh, my god! This does explain a lot."

Oh, and I just about melted when Jackie touched Hyde's leg and motioned toward the seat on the piano bench for him to sit down...as he sat he grabbed her knee....my J/H weenie went wild!

I continue to be amazed at how freakin' natural and comfortable those two look together. It's almost like they've always been together...so great.

One more thing: Addendum...(hee!)

Jackie's comment about hating to say this because William was wearing cashmere. "I don't think we can be friends."
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 09-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Last chapter of Hide and Seek is up ... and since I couldn't resist, theres a little Zen at the end

Jackie The Winner

Last edited by ~carissima~; 09-16-2004 at 01:21 PM
Old 09-16-2004, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Thank You!

Diana & Colie for that early morning eye candy!
Old 09-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Re: Thank You!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
Diana & Colie for that early morning eye candy!
Eoyore~ Go and read Cari and I's story, right now!

You'll love it I promise!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-16-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

DJ and Cari That was a good ending to the fic. I really did like it, nice and fluffy, and the whole group having fun. Amazing!
Old 09-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought the episode was a good one. Loved J/H in this episode. A lot of people on the episode thread were coming down on Jackie for being really shallow again. But I didn't see her being that shallow. She's always been like that when it came to money. However, she didn't blink an eye about Barnett being black and defended Hyde more then once. And yes, there interaction with each other is great. The actors are so comfortable together that it shows so well on screen.

I love Eric no matter what. His lines and facial expressions are always great. Red was good too. Kitty was a little annoying and was overacting a bit. Donna didn't have much to do in this episode and if they are going to continue with this feminist storyline, I may just fast forward her scenes.

Kelso and Fez were the weakest of the episode. Their part was like forced on us.

Again, J/H made the episode for me. Kudos to the Zennies today. Maybe things will start looking up for our couple.
Old 09-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so happy that Jackie and Hyde actually looked like a couple during the last ep and I love supportive Jackie. I can't wait until I have enough season 7 clips to make a new J/H vid with them. With this Hyde/father storyline we're bound to get more J/H stuff this season.

"It's not that I want to kill her. I just want her not to be alive anymore." - Stewie (Family Guy)
Old 09-16-2004, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Nicole Thanks for making the screen caps and T'Lynn welcome to the Zenmaster thread!!!

All the J/H closeness of this eppie is making me so excited about season seven I can't wait to see it!!!!

Zenmaster, SnowQueen
Old 09-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Thank You!

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Eoyore~ Go and read Cari and I's story, right now!

You'll love it I promise!
I managed to read the last 2 chapters! Great! I have a question since I don't get to read too much fanfic.......when you "rate" 10 is highest right? 10 means "best" right? cause if not.....I rated you guys crappiest instead of best by mistake!

Can someone tell me what happened in the opening scene last night? I was bickering with Steve Poophead and missed it!
Old 09-16-2004, 06:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

By the way, I am never going to the episode or main thread again. There are some people there that are so nasty about J/H and Jackie by herself. It's like they almost don't get their characters at all. I mean I respect anyone's opinion but just dont throw one out there because you are jealous that Jackie is with Hyde. Get over it.

Ok, enough ranting.
Old 09-16-2004, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Thank You!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
I managed to read the last 2 chapters! Great! I have a question since I don't get to read too much fanfic.......when you "rate" 10 is highest right? 10 means "best" right? cause if not.....I rated you guys crappiest instead of best by mistake!

Can someone tell me what happened in the opening scene last night? I was bickering with Steve Poophead and missed it!
Yes. 10 is best, you're safe.

And as for the opening scene...I can't remember. I'm going to watch it again when I get home though, if no one has answered you by then, I will make sure to. Okay? I'm sure someone will beat me to it though.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~