Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2004, 04:12 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I've got a question ... what episode were you watching when you fell in love with J/H? What scene? And be honest! Was it the Prom episode? When Jackie stalked Hyde? When Jackie bagged Hyde? When they got together in S5?

Aaaaaaand go
I never really bothered with "That 70's Show" *shrug*. I saw the end of Nobody's Fault But My Own when Hyde tells Jackie he loves her. Whatever. This summer season 5 was airing in syndication and I caught J&H kissing on the sly then another episode followed where everybody finds out (except Kelso) and I was laughing outloud. I was hooked. J&H are adorable, Eric (Topher Grace) has the sarcastic wit and dry humor of James Garner and Fez's obsession with candy and needs along with "I said good day." is hilarious.

I think my all time favorite J&H episode is when Jackie tells Hyde she loves him. Longest pause EVER in the history of television Hyde: "I'm not saying it back!" LMAO

Season 1 is airing in syndication and I have to say how mature and grown up the Jackie character has become.
Hyde: "No. There's no way that me and your ex-girlfriend who's now my current girlfriend are going to dinner with you and your new girlfriend who doesn't want to be you girlfriend but is carrying your illegitmate child. It's like hillbilly terrority."

--That 70's Show--
Old 09-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GracieAllen
I never really bothered with "That 70's Show" *shrug*. I saw the end of Nobody's Fault But My Own when Hyde tells Jackie he loves her. Whatever. This summer season 5 was airing in syndication and I caught J&H kissing on the sly then another episode followed where everybody finds out (except Kelso) and I was laughing outloud. I was hooked. J&H are adorable, Eric (Topher Grace) has the sarcastic wit and dry humor of James Garner and Fez's obsession with candy and needs along with "I said good day." is hilarious.

I think my all time favorite J&H episode is when Jackie tells Hyde she loves him. Longest pause EVER in the history of television Hyde: "I'm not saying it back!" LMAO

Season 1 is airing in syndication and I have to say how mature and grown up the Jackie character has become.
Yup. But then she falls back in to her old self in season 6 Well, maybe not *that* much, but she was definitely more mature in season 5 than in season 6.

I loved Jackie in BIGLY!! She was really good in that episode... and really nailed the I love you line
Old 09-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Hey now! I'm the Dominoe Queen.

The title is all yours. I in no way deserve it. Now if it was the Uno Queen or the Rummy Queen, I'd give you a run for the title.

I fell in love with J/H separately, but I think it was during CFC that I really thought they should date. I just love when she burns Laurie and Hyde says "nice"... it's good to see her hanging out with the guys without Kelso.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182

I fell in love with J/H separately, but I think it was during CFC that I really thought they should date. I just love when she burns Laurie and Hyde says "nice"... it's good to see her hanging out with the guys without Kelso. [/B]
really, i thought they shud date wen i saw jbh, cfc - this is wen i thought that hyde really doesn't hate jackie, coz at the beginning of the eppie you can see that he was angry at kelso for rubbing his and laurie's relationship in jackies face...
Old 09-06-2004, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mystic2182
The title is all yours. I in no way deserve it. Now if it was the Uno Queen or the Rummy Queen, I'd give you a run for the title.

I fell in love with J/H separately, but I think it was during CFC that I really thought they should date. I just love when she burns Laurie and Hyde says "nice"... it's good to see her hanging out with the guys without Kelso.
Rummy? Are you sure. I'm pretty good at that too.

Egyptian rat screw? Yes, yes...I'm the best at that too!

Okay, stay on subject. Mystic write a fic with the gang playing rummy! I don't know.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I started to like J/H the first time that I watched the show...which was probably because the first episode I ever watched was Whole Lotta Love. I thought it was so sweet that he gave her his favorite t-shirt for her birthday

The night is young
We wait for love
Upside down we dream
At home we sleep, and wait to leave
Upside down we dream
Old 09-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ColieOlie~
I started to like J/H the first time that I watched the show...which was probably because the first episode I ever watched was Whole Lotta Love. I thought it was so sweet that he gave her his favorite t-shirt for her birthday
aww, i loved that, it was too cute, what about wen hyde shaved his beard off, wen he came thru the door he had this sexy cute smile going on wen look at jackie, it just makes you go awww!
Old 09-06-2004, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

CFC seems to be a turning point for those who watched the show before the episode ... interesting. I've harboured a secret fondness for J/H since the Prom, but I honestly never thought it would happen, and was just ecstatic that they gave us CFC and JBH. Then Going to California happened and I was bouncing off walls. Then season 6 came, and I was bouncing off walls again, but for a very different reason
Old 09-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
CFC seems to be a turning point for those who watched the show before the episode ... interesting. I've harboured a secret fondness for J/H since the Prom, but I honestly never thought it would happen, and was just ecstatic that they gave us CFC and JBH. Then Going to California happened and I was bouncing off walls. Then season 6 came, and I was bouncing off walls again, but for a very different reason
to be honest i always loved j& h seperatley but i thought afta JBH that nothin wud happen and then wen a rumour (which at the time i thought it was) was goin round saying they were together i was like what a load of crap, and then i was surfing the net and i found this place and i was like wahoo!!
Old 09-06-2004, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

All I have to say is "season 5"! "season 5!"
Old 09-06-2004, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

did any of you guys predict J/H happening in season 5 before season 5 happened?
Old 09-06-2004, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by natyanayaki
did any of you guys predict J/H happening in season 5 before season 5 happened?
nope, i sort of gave up afat the show mysteriously neva but up what happened between j&h afta JBH, i mean u cud so tell hyde felt something
Old 09-06-2004, 06:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I've got a question ... what episode were you watching when you fell in love with J/H? What scene? And be honest! Was it the Prom episode? When Jackie stalked Hyde? When Jackie bagged Hyde? When they got together in S5?
It was Season 2's "Kelso's Serenade" that did it for me, specifically the scene in the car when Hyde was trying to console Jackie. IMO they shot the J/H relationship on the foot when they said that Jackie stalked Hyde because there's no way that sort of behaviour would/should be rewarded, hence we get "Jackie Bags Hyde" which was a frickin dissapointment because it delayed the J/H relationship for 1 1/2 seasons. IMO if they didn't get themselves into a moral dilemma by saying that Jackie stalked Hyde then the Season 5 goodness probably would have happened right after "Jackie Bags Hyde", because as Jackie said "the kiss was hot"! :-)
Old 09-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

I don't mind how long it too because they're together now. So, this is to not bring the drama here but ilovet7s wrote in her second chapter that Ashton and Mila were rooting for Kelso and jackie to get back together...is that true? Because the way Danny and Mila are always hanging together you would think that they were happy with the way things were.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

I had heard that Ashton wanted J/K to get back together in S5, he thought that his character was trying to redeem himself. But I haven't heard anything recently from either Ashton or Mila saying that they wish J/K would be back together.

I think that relationship has been done, and the J/H one is still flourishing....