Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2004, 03:15 AM
Master Fan

That is a beautiful fanart! One of my favorite scenes from S6! And there weren't that many to chose from!
Old 09-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Wonderful fanart, Nicole!!!

Mystic-I dub you, Dominoe champion!!!
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

I love that art.

Oh! Remind me to upload the list tonight!
Old 09-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

I've got a question ... what episode were you watching when you fell in love with J/H? What scene? And be honest! Was it the Prom episode? When Jackie stalked Hyde? When Jackie bagged Hyde? When they got together in S5?

Aaaaaaand go
Old 09-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
Wonderful fanart, Nicole!!!

Mystic-I dub you, Dominoe champion!!!
Hey now! I'm the Dominoe Queen.

And to answer cari, I came to love them in a very odd way. I had only watched the show a few times when it first came on but for some reason I had this thing for Jackie and Hyde. All of a sudden, I turn it on and he's like "Jackie, I love you." and she's all "Well, I don't love you!" (liar) I was like "What?" when did this happen? Then I watched it all the time because I wanted to figure it out. Season 6 came along, but before that I was watching season five trying to figure out how they got together. I didn't until like December of last year or something. But I've been an absolute freak since I found out!

Long live Jackie and Hyde! Long live Jackie and Hyde! Long live Jackie and Hyde!

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like your polls, Carissima :)

I'm not a zennie, but the one I really like is Cat Fight Club--Danny and Mila are so cute in their Zen lessons.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I've got a question ... what episode were you watching when you fell in love with J/H? What scene? And be honest! Was it the Prom episode? When Jackie stalked Hyde? When Jackie bagged Hyde? When they got together in S5?

Aaaaaaand go
Old 09-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Re: I like your polls, Carissima :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
I'm not a zennie, but the one I really like is Cat Fight Club--Danny and Mila are so cute in their Zen lessons.

Carol
And we still love you Carol.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: I like your polls, Carissima :)

Thanks, DJ.

and also Jackie Bags Hyde when the show cared about continuity. I liked when Jackie said to Hyde, "whatever"...I thought it was a ref. to CFC and her Zen lessons.

2 days to go!! I hope season 7 is a good one. I think some people are getting the epi tonight. Cause Carissima mentioned it in the news thread. Lucky guys.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
And we still love you Carol.

Last edited by Good_Day; 09-06-2004 at 01:19 PM
Old 09-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nicole- I absolutely love that fanart!!!

I have yet to see the first 5-6 epis of S6! so i dont even know how they get back together

I liked Jackie and Hyde from the endish of S1 and beginning of S2. I know im cheating but I always wanted them to be together. It was just something about them hating each other...

Felicity and Mystic - Great chapter! I am soo loving that fic...

2 more days!
PeACe...
Old 09-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

That fanart pic is SWOONABLE!

Yes, yes......actions speak louder than words! My back hurts this morning so Steve is going out to get milk & toilet paper for me! Ahhh! romance!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
That fanart pic is SWOONABLE!

Yes, yes......actions speak louder than words! My back hurts this morning so Steve is going out to get milk & toilet paper for me! Ahhh! romance!
Awww...milk and toilet paper. The key to a successful marriage.

Icon by Me.
~Deej is fine~
Old 09-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Hey Carol It's nice to see you in here! CFC was amazing, tis true. Always has a special place in all our hearts

Unfortunately, I don't get to see the episode tonight I'll have to download it, but my laptop's broken so I can't see it until next week I'm gonna be avoiding this place like the plague after it airs!
Old 09-06-2004, 02:39 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~

Aaaaaaand go

Well, when I saw Prom Night, I thought, hmm, they would make an interesting couple. Then I kept missing the show for some reason, and one day my friend told me that Jackie is in love with Hyde cause he took the blame for some weed. I was VERY surprised... for some reason I thought Hyde and Laurie would end up together (cause of the hate thing that J/H also had) anyway, I got very curious (sp?) so I started to watch the show again. When I saw Refeer Madness (and a few clips of Moon Over Point Place in the beginning of RM) I was TOTALLY into them!

Jackie Bags Hyde was like a huge yay epi for me! but then the ending ruined everything the kiss scene was awsome, but I got pissed that they ended the whole thing after that.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Cari-I remember getting a bad feeling during the end of You Shook Me, and being happy when they got back together, I don't know when I started loving the couple...probably during Magic Bus, but yes, the first time I saw S5 was on syndi...
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-06-2004, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJDonkeyGirl
Awww...milk and toilet paper. The key to a successful marriage.
Actually! it's Midol or any kind of "monthly products" ......if he buys those for you when you need them (which he's done!) it's a match made in heaven!

Picture Hyde buying Jackie "supplies" at CVS!