Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2016, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

If you were a super hero, would you be a solo act or be part of a team like the Avengers?
Well, if I knew other superheroes that aren't douches, I'd be in a team. Otherwise, I'd do my thing solo.

Have you ever cooked someone a meal? If so, what?
I've cooked a meal with others, but I've never flown solo.

How long can you balance on one foot?
For as long as I want to, really.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you have an idea for a business?

What's one of your favorite pieces of art?

What's your favorite country song?
Old 01-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

Why are you still in the hot seat, Lulu?
Old 01-20-2016, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
Because no one's volunteered to take her place. She's here forever unless someone else volunteers.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

Do you have an idea for a business?
An art cafe that only displays your work.

What's one of your favorite pieces of art?
Starry Night by Van Gogh.

What's your favorite country song?
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood, Stand by Rascal Flatts and Our Kind of Love by Lady Antebellum. Last but not least, All My Exes Live In Texas by Whitey Shafer.

Because I was trapped on it by an evil witch and now only true love's kiss can set me free.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyak0807 (View Post)
Well I don't mind volunteering...but if Lulu is enjoying it, I don't want to take away her fun.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

If you want to be in the Hot Seat, go ahead. I can always go back on it when your turn ends. Otherwise, I don't mind staying in the Hot Seat myself.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Well I don't mind volunteering...but if Lulu is enjoying it, I don't want to take away her fun.
Colleen, step right up! Lulu will be in the hot seat again soon enough, I'm sure.

Q for Colleen:

If you were stuck on a desert island, which five people from different fandoms (TV shows, books, movies, etc.) would you must trust to help you survive and what role would they play in your survival? You can't pick two people from the same fandom (i.e. Kitty or Red from T7S, not both).[/b]
Old 01-24-2016, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you were stuck on a desert island, which five people from different fandoms (TV shows, books, movies, etc.) would you must trust to help you survive and what role would they play in your survival? You can't pick two people from the same fandom (i.e. Kitty or Red from T7S, not both).[/b]

Good question!

Seely Booth from Bones-He is very protective and is a trained FBI agent so I know I would be safe.

Steven Hyde-Well because come on! All Shallowness aside, he would know how to take care of everybody and is very protective of his loved ones.

Pacey Witter from Dawson's Creek-He knows how to sail and was a chef at one point. Like everybody else I mentioned, he also is very protective.

Jim Halpert from The Office-I am not really sure what role he would play, but maybe he could play pranks on everybody and keep me entertained.

Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill, he is protective of his loved ones and maybe we could write books together?

Keep em coming, I shall try to entertain!

There is a chance most of these answers were partially based on shallowness and needing to be silly after a rough past few days. I do trust all of the people I named to help me survive.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There is a chance most of these answers were partially based on shallowness and needing to be silly after a rough past few days. I do trust all of the people I named to help me survive.
I did notice that they're all men you kinda sorta like. But you're allowed.

Hyde can cook, too, so you'll be good for food.

Which five bands/musical acts -- live, broken-up, retired, or dead -- would you most want to see live in concert (even if you've already seen them in concert before)? And what's the one song you'd have to hear at that concert to go home happy?
Old 01-24-2016, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Which five bands/musical acts -- live, broken-up, retired, or dead -- would you most want to see live in concert (even if you've already seen them in concert before)? And what's the one song you'd have to hear at that concert to go home happy?

1. Led Zeppelin-Would love love love to see that show. I would want to hear so many songs but "Tangerine" is my current choice. That might change another day though.

2. Red Hot Chili Peppers-Their shows just have so much energy. I would want to hear the song " Knock me down", but I doubt they would play it because it's such an old song of theirs. That song has special meaning though, when you know what and who it was written about.

3. Reel Big Fish-Quite possibly one of the most fun concerts I have been too. So much energy and I love Ska music. Being at the Chicago House of Blues was pretty bad ass too. One of these days I will have to tell you that full story.

4. Pink Floyd-I would love to see them perform the whole Wall Album live.

5. Soul Asylum/Sponge-Kind of cheating because I saw them together along with "Days of the New", and Seven Mary Three at a 90's concert that came close to my town a few years ago. It was such a fun, laid back concert though. They were really interactive with the audience and it just was a great summer concert experience.

I love seeing bands live, so this was a great question. I have been dying to go to a concert lately.
Old 01-25-2016, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
3. Reel Big Fish-Quite possibly one of the most fun concerts I have been too. So much energy and I love Ska music. Being at the Chicago House of Blues was pretty bad ass too. One of these days I will have to tell you that full story.
Please do.

---

What's one sport that you'd love to be great at but aren't?

Who are your favorite athletes, and what sports do they compete in?

What sports do you most enjoy watching?
Old 01-26-2016, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's one sport that you'd love to be great at but aren't? Most of them! Probably baseball.

Who are your favorite athletes, and what sports do they compete in? Don't have favorite athletes, but some favorite Teams like The Red Wings, The Bruins, The Red Sox, and The Tigers.

What sports do you most enjoy watching? hockey and baseball
Old 01-27-2016, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's one of your favorite memories with Mr. Stock?

What's one of your favorite movies to watch with Mr. Stock?

What's one of your favorite places to go with Mr. Stock?
Old 01-27-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's one of your favorite memories with Mr. Stock? Lots of our vacations together, but on our last vacation we walked on the beach at nighttime right by the Mackinac bridge and the lighthouse. It was very nice and practically nobody was there.

What's one of your favorite movies to watch with Mr. Stock? The Notebook

What's one of your favorite places to go with Mr. Stock? I like just getting in the car and driving and going on mini roadtrips. See where the road takes us.