Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore
Yup, Donna's blonde now! And Eric wanted to sell their engagement ring to fund his year of boozing and snoozing but Donna threw it over the water tower. So the gang goes over there and tries to find it.
Um...okay.

They're going to have to surprise us all and make K/J together in the end. *crosses fingers*
Old 09-11-2004, 06:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: I got one

CF~I liked it when Kelso said, oh, I can't remember the quote, something like: "I don't want to hurt, Jackie, because I love her."

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak
I still believe that Jackie will be the only girl that Kelso will love on the show. If the show is ending this season, he doesn't really have time to fall in love with someone else. Breaks my little Ice Breaker heart!

Oh, and Hyde only told her he loved her once. He won't say it anymore! So, Jackie's better off with Kelso where she will receive the love she needs!

Also: We're basically in the same boat. Jackie and Eric aren't happening and Jackie and Kelso aren't happening. I feel your pain!
Old 09-13-2004, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Re: Re: I got one

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
CF~I liked it when Kelso said, oh, I can't remember the quote, something like: "I don't want to hurt, Jackie, because I love her."

Carol
I love that quote. The way he says it is hilarious!

ETA: Bigger pic I posted this pic before, but it's bigger. Look at the way she's looking at Kelso!
Old 09-16-2004, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I officially give up on Jackie and Kelso. It's obviously never gonna happen and I might as well give up now. At least I have Seasons 1-4.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I officially give up on Jackie and Kelso. It's obviously never gonna happen and I might as well give up now. At least I have Seasons 1-4.
Old 09-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, it's so sad! But, don't worry, I still have love for my J/K...I just won't hope for anything to happen this season. They don't even speak!
Old 09-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I know, it's so sad! But, don't worry, I still have love for my J/K...I just won't hope for anything to happen this season. They don't even speak!
At least we can relive the magic in syndication
Old 09-16-2004, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

They're not even speaking? Accck! I'm not sure if I'll even watch the season when it gets here.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 6 and Season 7 (so far) have not really done it for me. It's not funny like it was before. Ah, the days.

Yeah, at least I have syndicaton. I laugh more at the old episodes than the new ones! And I've seen the old ones like a million times!
Old 09-17-2004, 03:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I cant see how anyone can fancy J/H now..they are so bland. Jackie's character is dying.

That we can, pinch990.

What up, Jessica!
Old 09-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrea D
I cant see how anyone can fancy J/H now..they are so bland. Jackie's character is dying.

What up, Jessica!
I know! I will never understand why a character like Hyde would ever like someone like Jackie. Also, they are so boring! They're never funny. It seems like all they do is sit next to each other. And Jackie is beginning to suck.

Nothing is going on with me, Andrea! I've been busy with school stuff (it's really starting to kick me in the ass! ) You should post here more often! This thread needs all the action it can get. However, I can understand why no one posts here seeing as Jackie and Kelso barely know the other one exists!
Old 09-17-2004, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know! I will never understand why a character like Hyde would ever like someone like Jackie. Also, they are so boring! They're never funny. It seems like all they do is sit next to each other. And Jackie is beginning to suck.

Nothing is going on with me, Andrea! I've been busy with school stuff (it's really starting to kick me in the ass! ) You should post here more often! This thread needs all the action it can get. However, I can understand why no one posts here seeing as Jackie and Kelso barely know the other one exists!
See, in comedies, there's two kinds of conflicts that are supposed to make things funny: when the charactors are really alike and when they're so totally different. I guess Hyde and Jackie are supposed to be so different that we crack up at the sight of them together and are forced to admit their undying love. Or something.
Old 09-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Total Fan

About coupling, I think it's different from person to person. Like I for instans am crazy about people who hate eachother or are the total opposites and then end up together I don't know why, but I'm just drawn to twisted couples! And then there are some people who think that couples like Eric and Donna (for example) are much more fun and exciting to watch
Old 09-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by swedish fan
About coupling, I think it's different from person to person. Like I for instans am crazy about people who hate eachother or are the total opposites and then end up together I don't know why, but I'm just drawn to twisted couples! And then there are some people who think that couples like Eric and Donna (for example) are much more fun and exciting to watch
Yeah, that's true. I mean, I've been known to like couples that hate each other and are nothing alike... and I've also like couples that are best friends who turn to love each other. I don't know. I like '70s show because it's funny. So, I like couples that make me laugh. That's what J/K do for me.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Passionate Fan

This is a new Kelso's diary entry from That70sshow.com, and I thought the line he says about Jackie is sweet:

"Ole’ Man Forman"
The other day I was up in Mr. and Mrs. Forman’s bedroom looking for some shoe polish to draw on Eric’s face while he took a nap. He’s due for another unibrow and Yosemite Sam mustache. Anyway, I saw this picture of Eric, but it was black and white. (It was kinda hard to tell ‘cause Eric is so pale that sometimes he looks colorless.) I took a closer look and realized that it wasn’t Eric… it was a picture of Red when he was young! They looked just like each other! I could suddenly see Eric being all old and bald and threatening to put his foot in someone’s ass.

Then I started wondering, what are the rest of us gonna look like when we’re older? I, of course, will age gracefully like James Dean, but what about the others? I mean it’s hard enough for everyone to live in my good looking shadow now, but what about the future? Will Hyde be bald? Will Fez be all wrinkly, because clearly he spends too much time in the sun. And what about the girls? I’m not really worried about Jackie. She’s got enough natural beauty to last her forever, probably even into her thirties. And Donna will probably be one hot grandma, too. I just worry about how soon. I mean her hair already turned from red to blonde so grey can’t be far behind.

I dozed off thinking about this because thinking always puts me right to asleep. But then Red stormed in and yelled at me for drooling on his pillow. I grabbed the shoe polish and got the hell out of there. Look out, Yosemite Eric, ‘cause here I come.
And show me that you love me.