Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2004, 09:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
But this thread is for Jackie and Kelso fans and how they perceive scenes is up to them, okay? =) There's a spiff of rules on each main page for the shipper threads and each state that if you don't like the couple, don't post. It just keeps everything and everyone happier.
Sorry, but to be fair I'm a Jackie fan first and since J/K is Jackie related I just thought that their scene in ep 703 wasn't very "Icebreaker", if the term "Icebreaker" means like a moment that happened in the episode "Ice Shack" or something "sweet" about J/K that is.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Passionate Fan

The term "Ice Breaker" does not mean a cute/sweet/whatever moment between Jackie/Kelso. It represents J/K (their relationship) & the supporters who ship them (i.e. I like J/K, therefore I am an Ice Breaker). Also, you may not have felt that the moment was very 'shippy' (for lack of a better term) but I'd like to think we are free to interpret things as we'd like. Hope that clears things up.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA, Judy.

If you're a J/K fan, then that moment is a great one! Kelso is saying that Jackie is the only one who has ever gotten him. She knows who he is and what he stands for. Jackie wasn't insulting him. He IS shallow! We all know that.

Also, if you're (crazy_fan) a Jackie shipper, there is a Mila/Jackie thread. This thread is for people who like Jackie and Kelso. Therefore, the only posts that should be in this thread are people praising the couple. It would kinda defeat the purpose of this thread if we discussed what we hate about them and that Jackie/Hyde are better.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak
He IS shallow! We all know that.
That's right. Kelso is shallow and pretty stupid and Jackie is shallow and demanding, and we love them for that and think they should be together
Old 09-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by fetch
That's right. Kelso is shallow and pretty stupid and Jackie is shallow and demanding, and we love them for that and think they should be together
Hehe! So true...!

Old 09-26-2004, 02:34 AM
Master Fan

Terpsichore: Beautiful beautiful beautiful....I squeeeed for you guys when I saw that scene...I said "The Icebreakers are probably screaming right now!!"
Old 09-26-2004, 02:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak
Hehe! So true...!

Those are my two favorite pictures of them, so incredibly adorable. The eye closing is so sweet.

Ski Trip was on earlier, that ep is hilarious.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw "Ski Trip" today, too! I love when Jackie says "This is awful, we're all going to die! And I love Michael!" She said it so cute. I also loved it when everyone told her to shut up. Classic episode, IMO. What happened to this show?
Old 09-26-2004, 05:35 AM
Passionate Fan

I LOVE "Ski Trip"! I still remember these great Fez quotes. "You and your white man's winter" and "Hmm, liquid candy." Good stuff. The trucker hitting on Kelso was also hilarious and of course, loved the Jackie/Kelso. So yeah, awesome episode.

Since we're on that topic, what's everyone's favorite J/K episode? I think mine is "Prom Night" because it is such a sweet episode and shows that they really do truly care for each other.

Last edited by Terpsichore; 09-26-2004 at 05:44 AM
Old 09-26-2004, 06:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore

Since we're on that topic, what's everyone's favorite J/K episode? I think mine is "Prom Night" because it is such a sweet episode and shows that they really do truly care for each other.
The Trials of M. Kelso--It's just great all around. Plus, that picture's from it, hee.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 09-26-2004, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

Ohhh, I'm going to have to think about my favorite episode. Maybe Promise Ring.

What episode was it where they had Romance Week?
Old 09-26-2004, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Romance week was in the episode "Backstage Pass."

Picking my favorite episode is too hard!

These are some of my fav's:

"Ski Trip"
"Prom Night"
"Ice Shack"
"The Trials of M. Kelso"
"Promise Ring"
"The Velvet Rope"
"Romantic Weekend"
"Pinciotti vs. Forman"
"Eric's Drunken Tattoo"
"Backstage Pass"
"Kelso's Career"...and MANY more!

Yeah, I know that wasn't really one.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

The thing is I don't remember what scenes where in what episodes. I need reruns or something.
Old 09-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by fetch
The thing is I don't remember what scenes where in what episodes. I need reruns or something.
The only reason I know is because when I used to tape episodes, I would always write a little sentence on what the episode was about. Reruns rule, except we're getting close to showing S5 episodes where I live. I used to be able to handle S5 because there would always be a better season showing before it. I miss having a full hour of '70s syndication.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey dudes. I missed last weeks episode. What's this J/K moment I've been reading? Hell Hell Hell. The one episode I miss has a J/K moment.

...oh and ew at Kelso/Ashton's short hair. (I saw a pic.) I'd rather have the wig back. It's not Kelso with short ass hair. With all that money Ashton has you would think he'd fix his hair to where it looks freakin' good. Whatev. End rant.

The Trials of M. Kelso would be my fave. J/K episode.

Jackie's face is priceless after Kelso tells her he wants to be a rodeo clown. Kelso sits down with a snowcone... "grape." ROFL. The whole egg scene. "Michael, wheres the little pencil mark I put at the bottom?" "Hmm, I guess it whiped off when I gave Eggy his little bath." Awwww. Eggy!