Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2004, 01:55 PM
M3
Master Fan

Yay newbies! And yeah, the friendship aspect has all but disappeared from the show, unless it's focused on Kelso.

Southside, when'd you get to be a mod! Congrats!!

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 04-22-2004, 02:20 PM
Absolute Fan

M3: I became a mod on Monday; it took me by surprise. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I've noticed that Kelso has been getting more of the 'friendship' storylines this season. Hmmm, I don't know what to make of that. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 02:59 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>M3: I became a mod on Monday; it took me by surprise. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I've noticed that Kelso has been getting more of the 'friendship' storylines this season. Hmmm, I don't know what to make of that. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maybe trying to redeem his character from the last season of complete and utter stupidity, underhandedness and frankly bad friendshipness? "Look, it's KELSO! He's so big and helpless and gosh darn SILLY! LUV HIM!"

Angel, I'm looking at your smut RIGHT NOW. Very nice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2004, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>Angel, I'm looking at your smut RIGHT NOW. Very nice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Smut? What smut? *darts off*
Old 04-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Robotica:
<STRONG>

Smut? What smut? *darts off*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't get too excited! I just sent her the first page or so. It's not posted.

Yet.

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. I've been surfing around for my old pictures. Unfortunately my HD are nowhere near how many I had before but it'll have to do. BTW, there's an HD fanlisting now on fanlistings.org. If you're interested, check it out. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*angeleyes*~:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Don't get too excited! I just sent her the first page or so. It's not posted.

Yet.

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Can't wait to read it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Something is either wrong with my computer, or with my photoshop. I've started to work on some HDFA at least fifteen times tops this month and every time I do it works fine in the beginning, but when I move the pictures around, my computer freezes and I have to reset it. :T I've scanned my computer for viruses and I've gotten six trojans and something called WORM_NETSKY.DAM, I think, but I deleted them and it still won't work. I'm afraid to access photoshop anymore because I'm afraid it'll harm my files after all the reseting I'm doing. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I should/could do? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

-esther
Old 04-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yet.

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Alright, but get posting soon...or else... [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>I'm afraid to access photoshop anymore because I'm afraid it'll harm my files after all the reseting I'm doing. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I should/could do? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Maybe delete it and have someone send you a new version of PSP...just a thought... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Alright, but get posting soon...or else... [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh, yes, Oh Mighty Fire! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 06:16 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. I've been surfing around for my old pictures. Unfortunately my HD are nowhere near how many I had before but it'll have to do. BTW, there's an HD fanlisting now on fanlistings.org. If you're interested, check it out. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Something is either wrong with my computer, or with my photoshop. I've started to work on some HDFA at least fifteen times tops this month and every time I do it works fine in the beginning, but when I move the pictures around, my computer freezes and I have to reset it. :T I've scanned my computer for viruses and I've gotten six trojans and something called WORM_NETSKY.DAM, I think, but I deleted them and it still won't work. I'm afraid to access photoshop anymore because I'm afraid it'll harm my files after all the reseting I'm doing. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I should/could do? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
The fanlisting went kaput after about five seconds viewing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] They need a new host other than Geocities. And I'd definitely join, but not until I can add the code to my site, which may be... well... in about $40 time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As for your PS issues, sounds like low RAM. Try doing a fresh restart and only opening PS. And maybe only opening one picture at at time, adding it to the big WP and then save/close? I don't know. I know my own PSP goes wonky and stuff if I leave too much on the clipboard, so periodically I close out of it and start it up again. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

The fanlisting went kaput after about five seconds viewing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] They need a new host other than Geocities. And I'd definitely join, but not until I can add the code to my site, which may be... well... in about $40 time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

As for your PS issues, sounds like low RAM. Try doing a fresh restart and only opening PS. And maybe only opening one picture at at time, adding it to the big WP and then save/close? I don't know. I know my own PSP goes wonky and stuff if I leave too much on the clipboard, so periodically I close out of it and start it up again. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You know what I find kind've funny about the traffic around that fanlisting is that it's always high but when it simmers down there are still only 3 members [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] heh. We must show our suport! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I usually make my WPs w/ my winamp/media player playing in the background. It makes for great inspiration. But if I have to give that up to get it to work, then I shall at least try. heh. Pssst...just wondering, but how do I get higher(larger?) RAM? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
Old 04-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Oh, yes, Oh Mighty Fire! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! [img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Tried joining the fanlisting, but it wouldn't accept my free usage email address... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Robotica ]
Old 04-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Tried joining the fanlisting, but it wouldn't accept my free usage email address... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Robotica ]</STRONG>
Hmmm... I think it took my yahoo one.

Oh. Unless I used my LJ addy. Now I'm not sure. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Hmmm... I think it took my yahoo one.

Oh. Unless I used my LJ addy. Now I'm not sure. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Beh, I just gave up trying. Besides, I remember joining a D/H community on Yahoo awhile ago, but it had practically no members and never got any traffic, so I have a feeling this one might end up following suit. Not worth my time imo.