Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2004, 02:45 PM
M3
Master Fan

Hyde and Donna Thread #7 - Who Knows What Will Happen Over the Summer!

The Donna and Hyde Appreciation Thread #7

banner by: Jess (SpunkiiMonkii7078)

Anyone got the banner? I had it saved on my work computer and uploaded to an account I thought I'd never get rid of. Oy.

Welcome all to the Donna and Hyde Shipper thread.

Rules:
1) No Bashing of our UC couple
2) No Bashing of Posters
3) Try to stay on topic
4) Post a lot!

Hyde and Donna Shippers
1) brathanfan27
2) Nerenafan
3) star-time
4) Creamsodaqueen
5) crashparcypemmafan4life

The Songs:

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Season 5 song, Donna looks drab and unhappy, needs Hyde to remind her what she?s missing.

The Firm - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Season 4 finale song, when Hyde realizes he really does have a chance with Donna, and goes after her.

Garth Brooks/Billy Joel ? Shameless
Early Season 1, when Hyde realizes he feels more for Donna than her ?hotness? and decides not to give up so easily.

Sting ? A Thousand Years
When Eric somehow wins Donna, Hyde?s semi-circle induced reflection on how he will still love her, reborn over and over for a thousand years, until she returns those feelings.

Sting ? When We Dance
Season 4 post-Promise Ring looking back on Season 1?s intimate dance.

Three Doors Down - When I'm Gone
General Donna/Hyde song, both know things are a little off... until they get together [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
For when Donna takes Eric back, accepting her lead role in his little cage...

Tesla - Love Song
Perfect song for background music in The Relapse, as Hyde comforts her.

The Pictures:

(more later, from current seasons)

The Stories:

The Project ReWrite: Fans coming together to rewrite the show the way it should have been ? Donna choosing Hyde. You can check out the summaries here, and read what FireFlower has started at the links below

That Disco Episode
The Drive-In
Thanksgiving

More stories?

Girl Talk ? Jackie and Donna get wistful over Hyde

Could Have Been ? Hyde will always be there for Donna

Good Times and Bad ? What happens after the Pilot, very nice, bad ending

Childhood Revelations by Southside - Donna and Hyde spend one last time together before she leaves Point Place and certain fun times come up in coversation. Also can be read and reviewed at FanFiction.net to let the world know we like it, we love it, and we want more!

Bad Timing by KikiDuck - A few years in the future, Hyde calls up Donna and she comes running.

The Videos: (right click and save)

Donna/Hyde All My Only Dreams, by KikiDuck

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.

Last edited by jackiehydelover; 05-24-2010 at 11:36 AM
Old 04-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Cool, new thread! And adore that title!

By the way, don't know if it was written by anyone around here, but there is a new D/H (ish) fic up at ff.net:

Frails of Insanity
Old 04-09-2004, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

!@#K#$*&(%^$LH@#*(&$^%

Hola fellow Dark Shippers. Why haven't I been here for awhile? Well I had no computer for the past few weeks. I was getting it fixed because some Trojan Virus or something of that nature attacked it. And now all my files are gone. All of them. No joke. As in my pages and pages of DH pictures (...*cries*) as well as my T7S ones and along with them, many...many others. And with them? My Adobe Photoshop 6.0. I know, I know. *cries* The computer guy also got rid of, amoung others, my paintps, my winzip, my winamp, my kazaa, my microsoft word, my microsoft excel, my real player, and the list just goes on. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Apparantly it just had to be done. The only things he saved were all word documents which I had to convert into wordpad to edit -_-. Yes, I am VERY aggravated at this if you can't tell.

Well I hadn't the heart to come back here after I nearly cried for all my losses and still don't, but I feel as though I owe an explanation, specifically to M3 who I had promised many FA. I was in the process of two DH WP and an EH one before my computer went haywire, and am very sorry to report that I can't continue them. One of those said DHWP took me over two weeks to do, too! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Anyway, unless you know a way to get Adobe Photoshop for free, cuz there is no way in hell I'm paying for that thing (the cheapest one is like 400 bucks, are you crazy???), I can't make anymore FA. *cries* I'm sad. I really am. Just when I was getting attached to the thing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm going to ask my dad to find the guy who installed Adobe for us the last time my computer was being insufferable. We didn't even ask, too. My dad just brought it back home and Tada! It was there. HA. But yea, I highly doubt it cuz if there's nothing wrong with the comp my dad won't do anything about it. So again, I'm very sorry. So yea.

I'm pretty sure none of you here give a damn about anything I've written above so let's just say that I'm pissed, I still love DH, why the hell aren't people posting here??...and I was going to put pictures but I have no host. BOOO [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] ...so, you know, feel free to post your own :]

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited bittersweetxkid ]

-esther
Old 04-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to hear about all that crap happening to you bittersweet. Trust me, I've been in your position, and sympathize with you. Don't worry, we won't hold it against you. These things happen... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2004, 08:48 PM
M3
Master Fan

Yeah, I lost my computer twice, I feel your pain for real.

I have Adope Photoshop 7 I can try and get to you (perhaps an open directory, PM me about it), plus I believe I can PM you the links to all the pics I have/have up. If you want a code for MusicMatch jukebox, Iv'e got that too.

Cuz I'll do ANYTHING for a D/H Wallpaper!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2004, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>Cuz I'll do ANYTHING for a D/H Wallpaper!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Guess I could try to whip a WP or FA up sometime tonight or something. I just feel uninspired by the same old pics all the time. Wish we'd get some new material... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Awww...thanks, guys. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>Yeah, I lost my computer twice, I feel your pain for real.

I have Adope Photoshop 7 I can try and get to you (perhaps an open directory, PM me about it), plus I believe I can PM you the links to all the pics I have/have up. If you want a code for MusicMatch jukebox, Iv'e got that too.

Cuz I'll do ANYTHING for a D/H Wallpaper!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
O_O. Is that even possible?? (..uh..*cough* so I'm a little computer-illiterate...just a little, though, mind you [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) I've seen open directories on the web before but only for images. I didn't know they worked for programs too. Ahhh I'm getting so excited [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Is Adobe 7 any different from Adobe 6? Cuz then I'll have to get used to it for awhile...haha who am I kidding, I'm so excited, just give me a day to get familiar with it and a couple more after that to get working on FA. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

M3, just wondering, but if you have Adobe Photoshop, why don't we see any prettypretty DHFA from you, eh? Are you holding out on us? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] hheee. Anyways, PMing you right now. Expect it in a couple of minutes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

To Robotica, ITA. We really do need some new material. I'm pretty sure there won't be any big things soon, but they could at least throw us some more little things. I love getting giddy over the little things. But how can I get giddy over the little things when there are no little things to get giddy for? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Is even the HD friendship really that forgotten that they can't give us a few scenes??...WE NEED MORE DH! ...*cough* heh. I would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] something like the EJ shopping/wedding scenario where Donna helps Hyde or vice versa or something, ya know? *sigh*

Anyway, any DHFA is good DHFA, so get working, Robotica! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-esther
Old 04-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Passionate Fan

bittersweet.... Oh sweetie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I am so sorry to hear about all your problems! That seriously sucks ass!

I do hope you can find Photo Shop somewhere for yourself... We need some DHFA... although, like everyone's said.... It's hard with no new material. Damn writers! *shakes fist in the general direction of LA* [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I need to try and figure out how the hell to make FA myself. I have PSP and am a complete ditz when it comes to that program. [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 01:52 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>Is Adobe 7 any different from Adobe 6?

M3, just wondering, but if you have Adobe Photoshop, why don't we see any prettypretty DHFA from you, eh? Are you holding out on us? </STRONG>
I don't know how it's different, the last Adobe I used was like, version 3 and was almost 8 years ago! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I don't have the skills or patience for wallpapers. All that layer and blends and brushes and ****? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] My god, I looked at some tutorials on making icons and they are so freaking complicated and really not worth the finished product. I mean, I can see a sepia toned icon would be cool, but then they add all this text in a tiny font. Not for me.

And on a bigger scale, REALLY not for me. I don't think I have enough RAM anyway. Hell, sometimes making icons it tells me to close programs. Darn stupid new computer.

We'll figure it out!

and yeah... the last time D/H talked was during the "I don't want Jackie to move in with me because suddenly I forgot I'm the NICE girl of the two of us and I'm going to act like a haughty bitch" episode.

I should cap that.

Old 04-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow, it's been a while since I stopped by in this thread, but my Donna/Hyde love has not diminished. However, I do wish they had more scenes, but I'll take the 'No Quarter' moment they had together. It's the same eppie Hyde offered her something to drink, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bittersweetxkid:
<STRONG>Anyway, any DHFA is good DHFA, so get working, Robotica! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I might try to whip something up in the next day or so, as tomorrow's my day off work... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 07:23 PM
M3
Master Fan

Just an update.... BSK now has Adobe 7 in all it's glory, and Luci has PSP7 and Ani3.... We expect work from them now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I know Luci's not a Dark Shipper, but I think I may be able to bribe her. Oh yes yes....

They need an evil smilie that rubs its hands and chortles.

Old 04-12-2004, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>Just an update.... BSK now has Adobe 7 in all it's glory, and Luci has PSP7 and Ani3.... We expect work from them now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I know Luci's not a Dark Shipper, but I think I may be able to bribe her. Oh yes yes....

They need an evil smilie that rubs its hands and chortles.</STRONG>
That smiley would have to be named after you. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And just get her to read some D/H smut. How could she ignore the hotness that is Donna and Hyde sex??? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2004, 09:55 PM
M3
Master Fan

I'd be honored to have a smilie named after me.

And true, Hyde sex is Hyde sex, no matter who it's with. She's onboard the E/J luv, so it follows that D/H would be a logical (and hawt) conclusion...

I'll work on her [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>I'd be honored to have a smilie named after me.

And true, Hyde sex is Hyde sex, no matter who it's with. She's onboard the E/J luv, so it follows that D/H would be a logical (and hawt) conclusion...

I'll work on her [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/evil_laugh.gif[/img] Do it. Get her to come over to the dark side. MUWAHAHAHA! [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]

I mean, c'mon... the food's better here and everything. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]