Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishik5 (View Post)
And they could've also comfort themselves thinking about how everything will change for Jackie and Hyde once they will get married I can even see them inventing some evil plan in attempt to get them married sooner
Ooh, Eric and Donna would totally do that. They'd probably get Jackie and Hyde in the vicinity of Pastor Dave as often as they could, toss rice everywhere, sing "Here Comes the Bride". Jackie and Hyde might take a vacation away for a while.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just showing Eric/Donna some love. Was watching some T7S today, and they were so cute in the beginning of their relationship. Not saying they weren't cute later on, but I loved the beginning part of their relationship the best, when it was all awkward and they were figuring things out.
I am an original”
Old 10-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
Just showing Eric/Donna some love. Was watching some T7S today, and they were so cute in the beginning of their relationship. Not saying they weren't cute later on, but I loved the beginning part of their relationship the best, when it was all awkward and they were figuring things out.
Me, too, Colleen. That's my favorite part of their relationship -- though they regained a bit of that in season five. They were so playful and had great chemistry (not sexual, really, but young love-ish).
Old 10-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's what I love about them, the young love feel of their relationship. It was so cute.
I am an original”
Old 10-05-2014, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's what I love about them, the young love feel of their relationship. It was so cute.
Like when they're playing cards, and Donna's already looked at Kelso's? or someone's, and Eric has to go upstairs and he shoves his cards in Donna's face and tells her to look at them 'cause she's a cheater.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was so funny and cute.
I am an original”
Old 10-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was so funny and cute.
And Eric uses his squeaky voice when he says, "CHEATER!"
Old 10-25-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was too great.
I am an original”
Old 10-26-2014, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was too great.
I can hear it now. Hard to forget that moment.
Old 04-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric's Diary Entry: #4

Eric and Donna For Best Couple!

In high school, you have four years to prove who you are, what you’re about, and the level of coolness you have possessed. This is all leads up to the most important week of senior year: when your class votes on who’s the cutest or most athletic and so forth. Otherwise known as "Senior Superlatives". And Jackie has nominated herself to be me and Donna’s pimp … I mean, campaign manager. And with her being a cheerleader and all, she says she has a lot of influence on what people do. (Whatever.) I told her we’re not interested and not to do anything. I guess she heard that as, "Put posters up all over our school." Because that’s exactly what she did.
  • "Eric and Donna, they may not be cute but they’re a couple! Eric and Donna for best couple!"
  • "Opposites do attract! Eric and Donna for best couple!"
  • "Two wrongs do make a right! Eric and Donna for best couple!"

I tore them down and threw them in the trash and told Jackie she better not put any more up. She said fine, her magic markers were all dried up anyway, and she was sorry she even wasted them on us because she’s moving on to help Fez win Most-Improved Foreigner.

---

That '70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.

Last edited by MistyMountainHop; 07-24-2015 at 04:50 PM
Old 07-18-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Eric's Diary Entry: #9

Starting the New Year with a Joystick in My Hand

Well, the new year’s here and I’m still living next to the Pinciottis. It seems like only yesterday when all I wanted to do was sneak over there, sneak upstairs, and spend all of my time making out with Donna in her room. Oh, those were great times. We were young and reckless, and it seemed like nothing else mattered.

But now it’s 1979. and an amazing fundamental change has taken place. Since Christmas, I’ve once again found myself sneaking into the Pinciotti house when Donna’s up in her room. But this time -- and this is the weird part – it’s the living room I’m sneaking into, and it’s Bob I’m sneaking over to see.
What has caused me to turn to the dark side of the Force? Oh, nothing, except that the magical technology that used to only exist "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away" is now parked in the Pinciotti living room. That’s right. For Christmas, BOB GOT AN ATARI!

It’s crazy. I’m spending all sorts of time hanging out with Bob. It’s like I’m the son he never had. And the Atari is like the Atari I never had. But the lame thing is, I can’t let Donna know when I’m over there, or she’ll insist I hang out with her. So I have to be totally quiet when Donna’s upstairs and I’m blasting Bob’s fighter jet out of the sky right below her.

Now don’t get me wrong. I love Donna, I really do. But Donna doesn’t understand the importance of playing Space Invaders in your own living room. Bob does. And so I must continue to keep this secret from my fiancée.

Look, I can’t help myself. I’m constantly drawn to that living room. There it sits, in its glorious high-tech black-and-woodgrain glory. The Atari 2600: man’s finest technological achievement. Did you know that there is more computing power in that little box than there was in the rocket ship that went to the moon?
So until Donna discovers that I’m spending all my free time in her living room without her, you know where to find me.

---

That ‘70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my goodness, that's so Eric. Poor Donna.
Old 07-23-2016, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriosityShell (View Post)
Oh my goodness, that's so Eric. Poor Donna.
It really is. And whoever wrote that diary entry nailed Eric's voice.
Old 07-31-2016, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG loved reading that!
I am an original”
Old 08-01-2016, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And as video games get more sophisticated, the less Donna will see of her husband!