Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2004, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HippieGirl
If pumpkin doesn't wanna post spoilers, I'm all for the PM idea!!!

But no pressure!!!
Yeah. *nods vigorously*

I for one don't wanna see Lindsay Lohan in/on anything. And what is wrong with getting good, lesser-known actors to play guest spots so their huge egos/party-scene regular identities doesn't get in the way of the character?
Old 09-01-2004, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Now Ms. Lohan is Wilmer's girlfriend of now, right? Danny's ex appeared on the show. But she wasn't as well known as Lohan.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

I hope she appears as someone who really wants to get with Fez, but he already has a girlfriend so he turns her down Sorry, I'm being mean I hope this doesn't mean Demi makes her T7S debut
Old 09-01-2004, 05:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Question

Danny's ex appeared on the show?

Who is she? What character did she play?

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
Now Ms. Lohan is Wilmer's girlfriend of now, right? Danny's ex appeared on the show. But she wasn't as well known as Lohan.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~carissima~
I hope she appears as someone who really wants to get with Fez, but he already has a girlfriend so he turns her down Sorry, I'm being mean I hope this doesn't mean Demi makes her T7S debut
Old 09-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Re: Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
Danny's ex appeared on the show?

Who is she? What character did she play?

Carol
I can't remember the name of the epi......The one where they throw a party for Hyde so he can find "one girl to love".....she's the blonde in the girl line up who says "I don't like people who are mean to puppies and who smoke....don't smoke? smoke? do you smoke?" something like that!
Old 09-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Geeez. I don't like this Lohan idea
Old 09-01-2004, 05:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Re: Question

Oh. I know who she is. I don't know her name. She was cute.

Yeah, if the Lindsay guest star thing is done for the "wrong reasons", it's not a cool idea. I mean what happens if they break up tomorrow? Not a good idea really. I mean we don't see Kurtwood's wife guest star or Debra Jo's boyfriend...so, I have to say I'll still keep an open mind, but I don't think it's a good idea.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Eoyore
I can't remember the name of the epi......The one where they throw a party for Hyde so he can find "one girl to love".....she's the blonde in the girl line up who says "I don't like people who are mean to puppies and who smoke....don't smoke? smoke? do you smoke?" something like that!
Old 09-01-2004, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day
Oh. I know who she is. I don't know her name. She was cute.

Yeah, if the Lindsay guest star thing is done for the "wrong reasons", it's not a cool idea. I mean what happens if they break up tomorrow? Not a good idea really. I mean we don't see Kurtwood's wife guest star or Debra Jo's boyfriend...so, I have to say I'll still keep an open mind, but I don't think it's a good idea.

Carol
Her name was Kryssi

I think myself that if your significant other is pretty unknown as in Danny's case it's OK......but if they are popular on their own as in Demi or Lindsay......I don't think it's a good idea. I really don't even know why I feel that way about it......I just do If someone can put into words why I feel that why.....please feel free! cause I'd like to know!
Old 09-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Soooo, Punkin, how 'bout that PM idea? For me and Airie and whoever else needs a spoiler fix.
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey not long ot go for the new eppies...

Old 09-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks to Eoyore for trying to explain what happened before & why I dont post spoilers & wont anymore. Last season I said I wasnt going back there anymore & I will not. Comments like "I dislike people who don't share spoilers" & "People who don't spoil are just selfish" really don't make people want to post over there. I'm not the only one that has stopped posting spoilers because of being bugged about them. Sorry people ruined it a few seasons ago & yes, alot of them still are over there. Please dont bother me anymore about spoilers, because I dont post them or PM them anymore & no matter what reasons I give for not posting them, theyre my reasons & thats that. Believe me, the less you ask, the more likely you'll get your spoilers.
Old 09-02-2004, 12:54 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumkin
Thanks to Eoyore for trying to explain what happened before & why I dont post spoilers & wont anymore. Last season I said I wasnt going back there anymore & I will not. Comments like "I dislike people who don't share spoilers" & "People who don't spoil are just selfish" really don't make people want to post over there. I'm not the only one that has stopped posting spoilers because of being bugged about them. Sorry people ruined it a few seasons ago & yes, alot of them still are over there. Please dont bother me anymore about spoilers, because I dont post them or PM them anymore & no matter what reasons I give for not posting them, theyre my reasons & thats that. Believe me, the less you ask, the more likely you'll get your spoilers.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience Pumkin and I'm sorry for bugging ya about the spoilers.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh yes...I do wonder what this bad experience is.
And show me that you love me.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Sorry, Pumkin.