Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucii
So, because I don't pay attention, when exactly is the first episode airing?
September 8th! 18 days left! (I just placed a little countdown on my website.. I can't wait!)
Old 08-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ianolito
September 8th! 18 days left! (I just placed a little countdown on my website.. I can't wait!)
Hehe, thanks!

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 08-22-2004, 01:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Okay, I can't post the link

because I think it is against the F4F rules. QVC the American and UK shopping channel has a new program called "New Release Tuesday" for books, music, and DVDs. Which means I don't have to max out my regular credit cards. So, that's another option for purchasing.
Amazon is offering a pre-order for the DVDs as well.

So looks like there will be many options to buy our season 1 DVD set.

Carol
Old 08-23-2004, 11:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Another new preview

With Eric, Red, and Hyde in the kitchen.

If this is an indication of season 7 writing. *blah*.

Carol
Old 08-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Re: Another new preview

Quote:
Originally posted by Good_Day

Carol
Have they learned to make anything besides special brownies & muffins? That would be a big development. Sorta. Am I kidding myself?
Old 08-29-2004, 02:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

No you're not going blind :)

There are only two pages now instead of the five. Luci suggested a cleaning house and delete all the closed threads except for news (now it's an archive) and other threads that haven't finished yet. It made a big difference to the boards look and feel. There are lot of threads that I forgot about it. There's some lost gems to be found so please go and check 'em out.

Carol
Old 08-30-2004, 03:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:

Carol
I saw that one. And Kelso was on the phone with Brooke. Whether the writing sucks or not I cant wait for T70S to come back!
Old 08-30-2004, 04:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Carol
The first 3 episodes of Season 7 blow away all of Season 6 IMO. I've seen the first 2 epis & have the script to the 3rd, & let me tell you, some funny stuff coming up.

I also have to laugh at everybody's belly achin' already about something they havent seen except for a few short clips or spoilers they could find. I think everybody will be surprised this Season, but I know there will be plenty of whining about Lauras/Donnas hair, not enough of this couple, or a hundred other things I've already read.

I was ready for Season 7 to be the end, but if it keeps up this good all year I'm going to be really sad it's ending.
Old 08-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm "belly achin'" because Eric doesn't have a job** and at least in the one episode for season 7 they are protraying him to be a slacker.

and Donna should be a red head it is totally out of character (IMHO)...if anyone would change their appearance it would be Jackie.

I'll take your word that funny stuff is indeed coming up.

**why would he quit the hotel restaurant? Not a spoiler I'm just talking about the FOX preview.

ETA: And I sure hope that Fez has something to do besides hanging out in Donna's room. Give this man a girlfriend! (or take him out of the closet and give him a boyfriend.) & If episode 1 of season 7 should be better than what the previews are showing then I will be very happy.

Carol

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumkin
The first 3 episodes of Season 7 blow away all of Season 6 IMO. I've seen the first 2 epis & have the script to the 3rd, & let me tell you, some funny stuff coming up.

I also have to laugh at everybody's belly achin' already about something they havent seen except for a few short clips or spoilers they could find. I think everybody will be surprised this Season, but I know there will be plenty of whining about Lauras/Donnas hair, not enough of this couple, or a hundred other things I've already read.

I was ready for Season 7 to be the end, but if it keeps up this good all year I'm going to be really sad it's ending.

Last edited by Good_Day; 08-30-2004 at 05:00 PM
Old 08-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re: Re: Another new preview

Quote:
I'm "belly achin'" because Eric doesn't have a job** and at least in the one episode for season 7 they are protraying him to be a slacker.

and Donna should be a red head it is totally out of character (IMHO)...if anyone would change their appearance it would be Jackie.

I'll take your word that funny stuff is indeed coming up.

**why would he quit the hotel restaurant? Not a spoiler I'm just talking about the FOX preview.

ETA: And I sure hope that Fez has something to do besides hanging out in Donna's room. Give this man a girlfriend! (or take him out of the closet and give him a boyfriend.) & If episode 1 of season 7 should be better than what the previews are showing then I will be very happy.

Carol
IMO the old Donna's back with the blonde hair & she seems more like her old self (seasons 1-3) than ever. Yeah for the blonde if thats what it took!
IMO some of the actors are back to the ones we loved, like Kitty hasnt had a drink or been made out to be a drunk in any of the epis (hallelujah!) and she's going to steal the show in #703
The stuff you mentioned about Eric & Fez I cant answer because it would be a spoiler.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Feel free to pop over to the spoilers thread and give us some breadcrumbs!
Old 08-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Regarding Donna: Really? That's awesome news!

Kitty: And I love it when Debra Jo steals the show. She's awesome.

Eric & Fez: OOH Cool. That's excellent and something to look forward to.

Thanks for sharing all that.

Carol

Quote:
IMO the old Donna's back with the blonde hair & she seems more like her old self (seasons 1-3) than ever. Yeah for the blonde if thats what it took!
IMO some of the actors are back to the ones we loved, like Kitty hasnt had a drink or been made out to be a drunk in any of the epis (hallelujah!) and she's going to steal the show in #703
The stuff you mentioned about Eric & Fez I cant answer because it would be a spoiler.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Re: Re: Re: Another new preview

Quote:

Have you been to a taping? If so then good lord, why haven't you spoiled?! Were going through spoiler withdrawl!!!
And show me that you love me.
Old 08-30-2004, 10:31 PM
M3
Master Fan

Re: Re: Re: Another new preview

Quote:
You better be right on this missy. When I heard her "I'm blonde, I can do whatever I want now!" line I almost threw up. I don't think I'll be watching this season much (or at all), but please god, bring back our Donna.

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Danny is gonna be on TRL next week.