Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 09:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

geddout! That'll be cool to see. I had no idea.

I agree, never miss Malcolm [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Has anyone seen the new commercial for T7S? It's outtakes from a scene! So cute.</STRONG>

Kurtwood plays the principal at Malcolm's school.

I haven't seen the preview yet but it sounds cute! I will be keeping an eye out for it!
Old 01-12-2004, 06:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I know this is like 5 convos too late but I'm a little behind. I read this and couldn't help but giggle at how cute Danny is, passing out or not. He don't want no Ashton (Demi though association - which leads to Bruce Willis..don't go there!) icky lips on him!

But then he looks over at Danny and Danny looks all woozy and is like "I don't feel so well" [Ashton mimicked Danny's wooziness, too funny!] . Danny's mask was apparently not working. So Danny starts to lose consciousness and Ashton goes to try to give him CPR and Danny pulls back like "No, get off me".
and the kindest of kisses break the hardest of hearts.
Old 01-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

An interesting tibit---&gt; My friend sent me this thing where you can see who the most popular searches on Google are (I guess who has the most hits)...and she did the cast...well, here are the results, they're kinda surprising.

Lisa Robin Kelly 445,000
Ashton Kutcher 196,000
Mila Kunis 71,700
Laura Prepon 64,200
Danny Masterson 63,500
Topher Grace 18,000
Wilmer Valderrama 11,000
Old 01-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Passionate Fan

From That 70s Central:

Quote:
At the last taping, Wilmer Valderrama confirmed that the show will be released on DVD. They will release it in Europe first and he stated that "there is some pretty funny stuff in it." No date has been set for the moment.
Eek! That is incredibly awesome. I've been waiting forever for a DVD. Though it sucks that they're releasing it in Europe first. Europe gets all the DVDs first. *sighs* But, still excited.
Old 01-13-2004, 04:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha, "NotLaurie"... [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 09:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak:
<STRONG>Lisa Robin Kelly 445,000
</STRONG>
Wha? NotLaurie..I mean, IsLaurie got the most hits? From who and why? I mean, yeah she's funny and most of the hits would be horny guys but...wha?
Old 01-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww Guess I can return the toaster I bought them [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
Kutcher: Marriage to Moore Not on the Horizon

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

NEW YORK — Ashton Kutcher (search) says marriage to girlfriend Demi Moore (search) isn't on the horizon any time soon.

"I don't have any plans for it," Kutcher told the syndicated TV program "Access Hollywood." "I can check the datebook, but last I looked, there wasn't anything in there like that." Portions of the interview were to air Monday. Excerpts were released in advance.

The 25-year-old Kutcher, and Moore, 41, have been gossip-column fodder because of the difference in their ages. Moore's films include "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" and "G.I. Jane."

Kutcher, who recently pulled out of his MTV prank show "Punk'd," said he wanted to take on new projects. "We're done," he said. "It was time to move on, it was time to do something different. I get bored easily man, I've got to change it."

Kutcher co-stars in the Fox sitcom "That '70s Show." His films include "Just Married," "Dude, Where's My Car?" and the upcoming sci-fi thriller "The Butterfly Effect."

Old 01-13-2004, 04:33 PM
M3
Master Fan

Katie - did you watch Malcolm? Kurtwood was good! I loved the crusty principal. I wonder if he was ACTUALLY saying those words that were not allowed or if they gave him something SIMILAR to say. On "Two and a Half Men" last night they had a joke, "Let's make like hockey players and get the puck outta here". I'd be really really curious to hear how he got on the show and what he actually said! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Spacie - Yeah, I think there was one or two reports where Ashton actually performed CPR on Danny, and two or three reports that said there was no lips touching anything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I prefer to think Danny's trying to keep his lips pure for Wil. Musn't cheat on Wilmer even if you are about to pass out! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

CreekFreak - Wow. I'm shocked that Lisa has FOUR times as many searches as Ashton?!!? Ashton, The God Of All?! Ashton, Bow Before Him and Praise His Name Ashton?!? Maybe the 13 year olds are all using Yahoo to search though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Terps - DVDs! Of course, "no date has been set at the moment". So that means... NEVER. *sigh*

Kryssi - My brain tries to simplify my life... There's Laurie, and NotLaurie. Like on "Family Guy", before they got Mila to do Meg's voice, it's "MegNotMila" and "MegMila". Because quantum physics takes up so much room in my brain.

Kezune - Hm, didn't he say before it would be six months? Or was that his mom that said it, after he took Demi home to meet her. Didn't we have a poll on who he would date next at some point? We should do that again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

By the way and tangental, both Topher and Ashton's films open on the same day, is that right?

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>Katie - did you watch Malcolm? Kurtwood was good! I loved the crusty principal. I wonder if he was ACTUALLY saying those words that were not allowed or if they gave him something SIMILAR to say. On "Two and a Half Men" last night they had a joke, "Let's make like hockey players and get the puck outta here". I'd be really really curious to hear how he got on the show and what he actually said! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Of course I watched it! I watch Malcolm in the Middle every week! I mostly watch it to see Chris [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] but I do enjoy the other parts too! Kurtwood was awesome as the principal. I was so surprised to see him at first, but I really enjoyed his part!

[ 01-13-2004: Message edited KatieS41787 ]
Old 01-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Finally Seriously Dude is coming out!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This article on Ashton and marriage was already posted, but some of the info is new...

Ashton & Demi: First Comes Love, Then...

The children's ditty says first comes love, then comes marriage...but not for Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. In an interview with "Access Hollywood," the young "That '70s Show" hunk insists he and his 41-year-old lady love have no plans for marriage. He even quipped, "I can check the date book, but last I looked, there wasn't anything in there like that."

While promoting his new sci-fi thriller "The Butterfly Effect," Kutcher confessed to the TV show that he doesn't even mind the media spotlight that is always on their relationship. "It kind of comes with the territory doesn't it? If I'm sitting in Iowa, I flip through magazines and see Tom Cruise, I'm like 'I want to be an actor like Tom Cruise,' I see Brad Pitt, I'm like 'I want to be like this guy.'" He then added, "If I'm not a moron, I realize that these guys are followed, and they get their picture taken all the time so it kind of comes with the deal. You know, my life's pretty freakin' great. I'm not going to complain about it you know, a little camera here and there."

And what about his MTV show "Punk'd" that was recently canned? Even that doesn't seem to bother Kutcher, who told "Access Hollywood," "We're done. It was time to move on. It was time to do something different. I get bored easily man, I've got to change it." But he's not easily bored with Demi, right?
Old 01-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Posting this little paragraph from an article about Ashton because who doesn't know who Demi Moore is??

As does the much older Demi, whom he admits he didn't know much about when they first met. "The first time I ever saw her I didn't know what her name was or who she was. I sat and talked to her for a half an hour not having the slightest idea that I was sitting with a famous human being."
Old 01-14-2004, 10:16 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak:
<STRONG>Posting this little paragraph from an article about Ashton because who doesn't know who Demi Moore is??</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I think the Kelso is coming out in him!

My sister was watching Dead Poets Society this morning and she was shouting at me "Red Forman! He's on it!" But I was in bed and couldn't be bothered getting up so she shouted "That '70s Show traitor!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] She bought it on DVD so I can watch it again, geez. Although, I hate that movie. We had to watch it in HS and that was enough.

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:<STRONG>
Spacie - Yeah, I think there was one or two reports where Ashton actually performed CPR on Danny, and two or three reports that said there was no lips touching anything. </STRONG>
I think the reports that say he did CPR were trying to make bigger headlines "Ashton a HERO!" He was a lifeguard, blah biddy blah.
Old 01-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ashton: Demi Didn't Boost My Career

Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher has lashed out at claims dating Demi Moore has boosted his career. The Just Married actor, 25, is furious at those who suggest his TV and film successes are due to his relationship with the Indecent Proposal star, 41. He says, "Let's just recap for a moment. Before I met her, I managed to figure out how to be on That's 70s Show - a successful sitcom - for five years. I managed to produce and make my own TV show Punk'd. I managed to make a couple of films that did extremely well Dude, Where's My Car? and Just Married which opened at number one in the US box office. I already had a pretty good career before I met my current significant other and I think I'll have a pretty good one after. I don't think it's all because of who I'm dating."

I'm posting this cuz it has to do with Ashton (kinda):

Brittany Murphy Gets Engaged

8 Mile and Uptown Girls star Brittany Murphy has reportedly got engaged to talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz. According to American gossip site Page Six, the pair agreed to marry on Friday at a silent movie theatre in Los Angeles. Murphy began dating Kwatinetz, who is the founder of Hollywood management agency The Firm, following her split from her Just Married co-star Ashton Kutcher last May.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:31 AM
New Fan

Ashton: "Demi Didn't Boost My Career".....what?!?!?

Okay, no offense...I like the character Ashton plays on That 70's, but when is he going to accept it?!? If it wasn't for the over-the-top hype relationship he has with Demi, he will still be "that stupid guy" on that TV show and that dude movie. I mean let's face it....she helped his career and he helped her boost hers again. It's a win-win situation....so he should just accept it and just stop with all the talk. It just makes him look like an ass.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited kutePatutie ]