Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

Danny and Chris present an award to Andy Richter as well. Another reason to watch [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
When is it on? And I'm assuming it's on Comedy Central? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 10:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Dec 7. You'll have to check your local listings for times. Sorry forgot to add yes, it is on Comedy central.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by keie28:
<STRONG>Dec 7. You'll have to check your local listings for times. Sorry forgot to add yes, it is on Comedy central.</STRONG>
Thank ya muchly! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think I have a hockey game that night so I'll have to tape it...
Old 11-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*angeleyes*~:
<STRONG>

When is it on? And I'm assuming it's on Comedy Central? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Crap...I don't get Comedy Central... [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, ya know what? I'm really starting to feel for Ashton! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Kutcher Dropped Because of Poor Acting?

Ashton Kutcher was reportedly dropped from Cameron Crowe's new movie because the director was dissatisfied with his acting skills. The hunky That 70's Show star explained earlier this month he had been forced to leave the cast of Elizabethtown when its filming schedule changed, and clashed with his TV commitments. However, according to a source quoted on the Pagesix website, Crowe was actually dissatisfied with Kutcher's rehearsals - and even suggested the 25-year- old consider taking acting lessons. The source claims, "Cameron was unhappy with his read-throughs. Ashton did several and each one was worse and worse. Cameron even postponed production because he thought the readings would get better but they didn't. At one point, Cameron suggested that Ashton take acting lessons. Soon after that, they both decided it would be best if Ashton was not in the movie." But Crowe's representative claimed ignorance of the causes behind Kutcher's departure, saying, "I am not aware of any of this. Schedules changed but I don't know what transpired between (them)." Kutcher was also recently dropped from consideration for an upcoming Steven Soderbergh project because the Oscar-winning director was unsure whether he "was up to par professionally" due to his public profile, fueled by his relationship with actress Demi Moore.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Whoa. That's kinda harsh!

... doesn't mean I'm not laughing though. Heh.
Old 11-25-2003, 05:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Wait, Ashton doesn't have much acting ability?? Get out of town!
Old 11-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Ouch. Or, as Kelso would say, "BURN!!" [img]smilies/burn.gif[/img]

I'm not giggling [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]. I swear [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img].

Quote:
3.Best Crumudgeon: Kurtwood Smith
Hee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'm definitely going to have to check out these awards. I don't get Comedy Central right now but, if I can't find it elsewhere that night, I'll just ring up Starchoice and get it for the couple of hours it's on [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].

[ 11-25-2003: Message edited ~*Ambrosia*~ ]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

awww, you people leave ashton alone, even tho ur all making me laugh!
ashton is a good actor but i think he should stick to comedy, his to much of a clown to be taken seriously,
but he deserves some credit because he works hard at his job0.
Old 11-26-2003, 04:30 AM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, he isn't that bad a actor, is he? Were those movies dramas? ;p

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Ashton's acting. I mean, at the end of Just Married, I was crying! Don't laugh... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 11:37 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CreekFreak:
<STRONG>I like Ashton's acting. I mean, at the end of Just Married, I was crying! Don't laugh... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was so damn cute!!!I was SO jealous at Brittany Murphy...
I loooove Ashton & his acting very much!!!
I think he's really talanted....
What they want from him?!

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 01:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DonnaPinchMyButtie:
<STRONG>Wait, Ashton doesn't have much acting ability?? Get out of town!</STRONG>
LOL come on I don't blame ashton for getting booted from the Movie heck the people who hired him for the movie were well aware of his "acting" creditential. Yes Ashton plays a great Jerry Lewis goofball. Just lets hope he is saving his money up cause he can play it only till he hits his girlfriends age before it gets old and pathtic not cute and funny.
Old 11-28-2003, 10:38 PM
M3
Master Fan

Did y'all know Crazy Caroline (Allison Munn) is now officially part of the cast on "What I Like About You"??? Geez, I would have started watching that again if I knew!

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 11-28-2003, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

She has been on just about every eppy this season...and the best news is it's back on Friday night. Too bad both of tonights were reruns...grrrr. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Icon